Author Topic: Why Sue withdrew her child from CSA.  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Why Sue withdrew her child from CSA.
« on: December 31, 2003, 08:50:00 AM »
PUREst do you know the real reason Sue pulled her daughter from CSA?

Could it be that she was pursing sexual harrassment charges against against a fellow employee (who by the way she referred his child to CSA - and appears to have received a referral fee for).  It appears she seems to think that he placed his child in CSA in order to get close to her.

To me it appears that Sue is not worried at all about kids, she is worried about Sue...then and now.  She did not pull her child because she was worried about the care of her daughter.  As a matter of fact she says in a letter to CSA "If they want to destroy their child's program by playing a victim, however don't drag mine down with them."  She goes on to say "At this point the XXXXXXX should be liable for my daughter's delay in working the program due to deformation of charcter."

No wonder she has no problem placing kids in her versions of "safe programs."  

She is using you people.  If you have a case against WWASP...she is sinking your ship.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2003, 01:19:00 PM »
What do you mean sexuall harrassment?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2004, 02:41:00 AM »
Carey,
Where did you get this information.  It appears to me that you certainly seem to know alot about Sue's personal business.  How do you come by all this stuff?  Just very curious..... :???:

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2004, 09:36:00 AM »
Where the information came from is not important.  What it tells us about Sue is.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 01:19:00 PM »
Carey, I don't know of any reason not to tell ppl the source. If we're talking about a lawsuit (i.e. sexual harassment suit) this is public  info, not private info.

That's one of the eloquent features of our system of justice if done right. Whenever you bring a matter before the courts, the matter becomes public. If the public, via our courts, are going to decide the mattter, then we all have a right to know what the hell we're talking about. Theoretically, moreso in days past, less so today, this works as a disincentive to people using the courts in a malicious way. Most people like to settle private matters privately.

I can tell you that, when I was younger and better looking, I was sexually harassed a couple of times. Most of the time, a cold stare and clear communication is enough to discourage unwanted advances. Sometimes, a kick in the nuts is required. But I've never in my life found it necessary to draw the public, or even a boyfriend or brother, into such a triffling, private matter.

Some people prefer to employ any kind of coercion available to reach their objectives. We have a word for that kind of person. Starts with an S, ends with a T and sounds like SNITCH. Note that Snitching is a core tenent of Program philosophy.

All I ask is equal freedom.  When it is denied, as it always is, I take it anyhow.
--H.L. Mencken

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2004-01-01 10:21 ]
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »
O.K., your saying that Sue was pursuing a sexual harassment case against someone that "she" worked with?  I guess I'm not getting what your saying. And she removed her kid from CSA because this person put their kid in there to get close to Sue's kid? I'm confused, could you explain again please? Thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 01:04:00 PM »
/bumpp