Author Topic: notice to everyone  (Read 3308 times)

Offline 88

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« on: December 30, 2003, 10:54:00 PM »
Nazi never made a threat to any children you retard.Are all Jews born with stupidity?Be afraid Jordan, be very afraid...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Marina

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 10:48:00 PM »
If you have a problem with Jordan, fine. Don't take it up with the Jews or whatever ethnic/ religious group, that's way beyiond the point and it offends people.

Offline Gal-Ileo

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »
Call the Anti Defamation League.  They like smearing ARABS (only).  Feminism's bad to expound but ...hey Ariel Sharon, Likkud, and the whole Zionism thing is UP FOR GRABS....

Jordan, you are a ZIONIST.  Yup.  If I am wacko what are YOU? Look in the MIRROR dude.

What gives?  Only Jews Matter?  Of course, Adam and Eve (not Adam and Steve) and what else, oh yeah, women get made from a rack of Adam's ribs...and CANNOT READ TORAH (how ironic considering another Jordan post).

Well, my Halfsister is covered (her Mom) but jesus with a member of Mossad online...I'll simply unsubscribe.

He that will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not, is a slave.
--William Drummond (1585-1640)

Lunatics are melodramatic. The subtleties of drama are wasted on them...The final chapters of my book are knitting together: incest, buggery, outrageous women and strange love-cults catering for depraved appetites. All the fashionable bric-a-brac...My \'u

Offline Gal-Ileo

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 08:08:00 PM »
What earth on you on.  I have a Jewish halfbro and halfsis and was raised in a wealthy Jewish "diaspora" (ghetto) doing seder like the other kidz.  I said...he was a ZIONIST...because, he was claiming all this stuff about my FEMINISM when guys kick women in the teeth; you know and women watch it??  I don't watch.  I am a woman and I was raised to find that sick!  Understand?  I'm sorry I think you don't understand that this GUY has been flaming me for days, or maybe you dig him.  But, do it private okay??  :em:

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in
everlasting ignorance- that principle is contempt prior to investigation.
--Herbert Spencer

Lunatics are melodramatic. The subtleties of drama are wasted on them...The final chapters of my book are knitting together: incest, buggery, outrageous women and strange love-cults catering for depraved appetites. All the fashionable bric-a-brac...My \'u

Offline Gal-Ileo

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 08:10:00 PM »
Like I have your phone number? You asked for email Jordan and I delivered this.

Not a place upon earth might be so happy as America. Her situation is remote from all the wrangling world, and she has nothing to do but to trade with them.
--Thomas Paine

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 12:34:00 AM »
Liz- I dont doubt your education...I just dont understand...why you waste your time, considering you must be busy with all the cooler things you must be involved with, to waste your time critisizing Jordan and Art? I think some of the things that have been said to you are cruel and not necassary but maybe be the bolder one...and let it go...shit your the one with the completed play right.... :wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2004, 01:08:00 AM »
Zionism is the belief that Israel has always had and always had a right to exist as a jewish nation. What's wrong with being a zionist?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2004, 07:55:00 AM »
liz i dont see your aproach to people doing much but confusing and angering people.  this is def a no shit kinda group of people. so maybe you might just wanna stik to the point instead of trying to defend your self by name calling .  i like your words and would love to read this play you wrote, but if you want to get along with most in here calling people zionist or going off on your feminism tip will get you no where. think about it.  youve been getting the same reaction for a while now. maybe a dif tequinique is needed if you want info or to relate with us about Elan.
SyN
SyN

Offline SyN

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2004, 07:57:00 AM »
the above was i and i.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »
oh...
-jenn

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
notice to everyone
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2004, 11:38:00 AM »
Damn... this is nuts.

Liz, you may be intelligent, but you remind me of this woman I see in the subway station every morning when I go to work.  She stands there yelling about conspiracies and how nobody can stop her and the CIA can't stop her.  I would say that if you've been reduced to yelling in subway stations, the CIA has pretty effectively stopped you.  The same goes for your rants on this board.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2004, 01:27:00 PM »
As a 50+y/o reader of this board for quite some time now, i find it necessary to make a small comment with regard to this person identified as Liz.
Credentials be damned, if you are still dealing with what certainly appears to this trained eye, to be a cerebral chemical imbalance of biblical proportions , then clearly, you have major unresolved issues and i highly doubt your ability to put together more than 100 consecutive, intelligable, or  coherent sentences.
Your anger and viccicitude (not to mention, dwindling axons and an IQ of <80) would certainly preclude rational thought on any meaningful topic.
WTF is your issue with Jews? This happens to be 2004..do some research, hon. You are vastly outgunned here and i plaintively suggest you crawl back into the primordial slime from which you accidentally escaped.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2004, 08:50:00 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
notice to everyone
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2004, 08:51:00 PM »
Oh yeah btw you sound like someone I know when were at Elan?