Author Topic: My Parents  (Read 12910 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2003, 09:40:00 AM »
You know you vile piece of shit you never met me because I never was near your Goddamn redneck town and I am nowhere near as old as you so when you are pushing up daisys or pissing in your depends I am going to be the person deciding that you really don't need that social security check. And you fucker are going to be to weak to do anything about it. Beacase yeah the program fucked me up and guess what who's going to pay for that not me baby you are

And as to the purpose of this site Ginger sets it and lets us do with it what we will so if you don't like it thats because we the Straight seed ect survivors don't want to "heal" all new agey right now maybe we want to bitch for a fucking second before we heal or maybe just maybe we don't need to do anything but talk

blank hollow eyes? You saw how about that Wow I have never been so happy in my life to have been in Straight I can tell you that bastard fuck I would much rather be the one with the empty eyes and a rallying spirit a cause and a purpose and a true pioneering soul trapped then a pathectic weakling behind a bush watching. Thankful that it wasn't me cowering and shook

you are nothing you could not handle what we went through you are spineless and feeble

You didn't get to close

Who would get close to you NOT ME NOT GINGER
We only like people with power in their convictions not insubstantial little peons who would watch people get tourted and stand their.

You are a nothing nothing nothing

I would go to Straight for you because I can and still come out shaken, scared but standing you would roll over, even though you make me sick, you are too weak and I am too compassionate and I would still do that for you because that is the type of person I am and when I got out I would spit on you.

Fuck off stop taking about Ginger you are not fit to walk upright. Kiss my feet.

If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit  people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good?  Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race?

--Frederic Bastiat -- 1801-1850

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2003, 09:45:00 AM »
I think you got the wrong family here....

The Mcnulties were in The Seed in Ft Lauderdale and all lived there.

The Other family you are speaking of was a St Petersburg family, No???

If so, perhaps you owe Ginger a little apology here.....

Web pages are like babies -- creation involves a level of enthusiasm that does not necessarily carry over into maintenance.
--Joe Chew

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2003, 09:48:00 AM »
Ease up there Kaydee....He made an identity mistake.

No one is perfect, give him a chance to come up for air.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much
liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

--Thomas Jefferson, 1791, in a letter to Archibald Stuart

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
My Parents
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2003, 01:02:00 PM »
Wow! Now I'm piqued. Who are you? Don't worry, I don't bite anymore, even people who call me McNutty, McNutButt, whatever.

I'm glad you stayed away. It sucked for me as a kid, of course. It was like the iron curtain coming down. Lots of other kids had fucked up families. That was not a death kiss. But The Seed was! I envied all of you who's parents were too sane to fall for that. And I deeply admired and apreciated those who passed on the chance to join in on all the teasing. Thanks for that.

I don't know anything about lakewood, though. I'm the only one of us who ever lived on the Gulf, and that was only for as long as it took me to get free of Straight.

We never were wealthy, buddy. Don't know where you got the idea that we were. My grandfather had some cash, but he wasn't handing it out to anyone. He got it the old fashioned way; by kissing wealthy asses. As far as I know, most of what he left to my mom went to The Seed, Straight and, finally, the Billy Graham Crusade.

I suppose you should be extremely proud and happy for Thom's sobriety. It's cause for celebration every couple of years, as that's about how often he suddenly figures out how to use the tools good old Art gave him. And that's also about as often as I talk to any of my family any more. Thanks for the advice, but I'm way ahead of you on that one.

The old man mellowed out quite a bit as he got older. He passed on back in early `97, though, so he hasn't been laughing about anything much lately. Good old Crazy Mac. I miss him so much. He was the sanest of all my family, I think. And trust me, you'd cuss like a deranged Popeye too if you had to walk in his shoes. Oh, and he quit being crazy back around `83 when he shamed the post office into giving him his job back on national TV. From then on, he was known as merely eccentric Mac.  :lol:  

Finally, I don't care about what happened 30 years ago except to tell the story because it's still going on today. Those sadistic lunatics who started this cult get millions in public funding to make the whole world as much like being in the Program as they can. I'm glad you dodged that bullet 30 years ago. But your kids aren't getting off so easy. Just peek into who's setting up those 1-800-BEA-SNITCH hotlines, DARE programs, neighborhood watch, area drug taskforces, drug courts, piss testing everywhere you turn, private prisons and prison industries, etc. It's these same clowns. That's the story that really needs to be told.

What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that
they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long.
--Thomas Sowell

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2003, 01:29:00 PM »
JG. Hmm. One name springs to mind.

You're mistaken about the purpose of this forum. I'm not a shrink and not trying to heal anyone. And I don't think I'll ever concede that you can't change the world because that's not consistent with my experience. All of the western states plus Maine and Hawaii are in open rebellion against federal marijuana prohibition. And it's spreading. Now... how do you suppose that happened? The Teen Help industry is under so much scrutiny these days they're starting to snipe at eachother. Every couple of months, another one gets shut down. How do you think that happens?

I don't know what my family ever did to you. Knowing them as well as I do, I'm guessing it was something. But it wasn't me. I was too little to do much harm to anyone. So no hard feelings, OK?

This site is not restricted to people who were in these programs. Not at all! I hope you will drop in from time to time. I welcome anyone who has any opinion or info on these programs and, especially, on the people who got filthy rich from them and what they're doing now.

Finally, it's not hard to imagine another big and thoroughly fucked up family by the same name on the other side of the state. In fact, I knew a Thom McNulty over there. He was a little younger than my brother and I don't know anything about his family except that they were the type of people to send their kids to a very cultish little Southern Baptist school where my mom sent me. Oh, the stories I could tell! Suffice it to say that there are damned good reason why we all live in different states.

But yeah, some of them still seem to be hanging onto the hope of getting some cash out of the old lady. The only money in the family, though, is with my uncle, who's been quite successful professionally on his own steam and way too smart to flush his wealth down his sister's ever evolving fanatic vortex. I know she was broke as a church mouse a couple of years ago, having given all she had to some evangelist who had this church sell their builing and chip to the collection plate from chairs set up in an empty lot for a couple of years before he split town. As de dawg chases his tail.

People who are willing to give up freedom for the sake of short term security, deserve neither freedom nor security.

--Benjamin Franklin

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2003, 01:57:00 PM »
Ginger, I am QUITE SURE he has you confused with another family.

This guy went to Junior high and High school with me. I know who he is because he emailed me...There is no way he is discussing you as He really just went off on a tangent about the wrong family...I apologize for him because there is a chance he may not come back.

I have a couple of posts on Clasmmates.com that has brought a lot of people from Lakewood here that were not in the seed but observed neverthelless the effect it had on their friends including, as this guy suggested, the hollow look on our faces. For those of you that are here and lurking, POST SOMETHING. We want to hear from  you. It is very interesting to hear your perceptions of us back when we were decribed by everyone as "robots". You may remember three distinct large groups at lakewood, "the Jocks" "the Freaks" and "the seedlings" Those that know me also know that at first opportunity, I jumped ship and the seedlings would no longer talk to me and the jocks were kind of standoffish, so BACK TO THE FREAKS FOR ME!!!

:smile:

The lust for power, for dominating others, inflames the heart more than any other passion
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140440607/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Tacitus

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2003-10-28 11:00 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2003, 02:26:00 PM »
Well that's just spooky, Greg! This means that there are at least two large and hostile McNulty families with a Thom and a Ginger. If you look back in this thread, there's quite a lot of detail. That someone could read that and still mistake the one pack of savages for the other pit of vipers is somewhat unsettling.

Clancy's Law: The perceived role of governments is to deploy ever increasing resources to the attainment of  ever diminishing end results.
--Home Page

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2003, 02:38:00 PM »
Their blabber, with Ginger saying she's fucking with John Ashcroft and calling it work and then starting, what was it Ginger, Anonymous Anonymous? Is that some sort of snide joke you're attempting to play on your family or the rest of us. Because I ain't buying it sweet heart. That's just your "fuck you" attitude and your "You stole my new bike" squat girl jibberish.

I really don't get what you were trying to say here at all. This makes no sense to me. How would anon/anon be a "joke" on anyone? "Fuck you attitude?" Please explain before you disappear into oblivion...

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2003, 02:46:00 PM »
[quote by Ginger]
"That someone could read that and still mistake the one pack of savages for the other pit of vipers is somewhat unsettling."

now THAT is funny Ginger...thanks for injecting some levity into this topic. When we let people who largely don't understand upset us, we lose.

I know you know this...

Those who control the past, control the future; and those who control the present, control the past.

--George Orwell

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2003-10-28 11:47 ]

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2003-10-28 11:52 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2003, 03:26:00 PM »
Actually, AnonAnon was a poke at my brother. Before it morphed into what it is today, it was going to be a satiracle thing. The intro at the top used to say something like "Anonymity Anonymous, help and support for people who've become dependent on support groups." I even entertained the idea of running those free classified ads in local papers announcing AnonAnon meetings at a local Dennys on the evening of April 1st just to see if anyone would show up.

What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2003, 04:58:00 PM »
On 2003-10-28 12:26:00, Antigen wrote:

"Actually, AnonAnon was a poke at my brother. Before it morphed into what it is today, it was going to be a satiracle thing. The intro at the top used to say something like "Anonymity Anonymous, help and support for people who've become dependent on support groups." I even entertained the idea of running those free classified ads in local papers announcing AnonAnon meetings at a local Dennys on the evening of April 1st just to see if anyone would show up.

I always understood that from the first time I saw it. Many people in 12 step programs cannot see their compulsion has just switched to the group.

Example. I just met a guy the other day in an airport. He told me he was a recovering addict. I said "really, I was in drug treatment at a very young age..tell me..what were you addicted to"

He said "many things..I was dying and had been in jail..my addiction was killing me" and then the expected "all my old friends are now either dead or in jail".

I said "that is interesting, what exactly were you addicted to"  He then changed the subject to treatment. Later on, he said that he hadn't "Used" since the late 70s early 80s and that he drank and like qualudes (who didn't???).  I really sensed that this guy had never been addicted to anything but just had made bad choices and found a group somewhere to think for him.

Addiction treatment is serious and if done properly a valuable thing.

Addiction treatment, done improperly or forced upon non-addicts is a travesty.

Addiction treatment addicts that fabricate their prior "addictions"  are a joke...and way to common.

Cops; you wake `em up you gotta dance with `em. They lead.
-- Jack McNulty

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2003, 09:19:00 PM »
Oh. sorry Mncutties, whoever you were. Geez, that little tirade really showed more about you than it did about me. ill stay outa here, that's for sure. I MADE A BIG MISTAKE. Please either accept or don't accept my apologies, I really don't give a shit. I shd have never even opened this thing up and I never will again. I promise. Not take ME off your hate list. Like i said, that email was intended for a family that I new was in the Seed in st pete and I wrong wrong wrong......You know, people are wrong alot of the times. It's just too bad when they aren't strong enough to admit it.
Signed. The sorry ass person who wrote all that nonsense last night. It just dug up ghosts for me too. Who ever I offended, forget it and get on with your lives, just like i am.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2003, 09:34:00 PM »
But now I'm dying to know who this other family is and if we're close kin to mine. Aside from the location and the bit about money, you're dead on about the rest of it. Well, I suppose I'm probably less than objective about the notion that I was ever the smartest. (lol)

No offense taken, buddy. Honest. The ones I know tend to bring out the worst in me too.

Of all the enemies to public liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other.
--James Madison

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2003, 10:13:00 PM »
HA. If you think that was the worse offense ever on one of these message  boards...I have been called every name in the book, especially on the old forums that are now archived. And the funny thing about your little tirade is it did ring some bells in Ginger's situation, she really does have a family that resembles SOME (not all) of the things you were saying. No harm no foul..

Listen, welcome to our forum. Thank you for taking the time to log on and give a shit. Most people are too scared or just don't care. There is a story in here that we would like you to hear and Ginger alluded to it, and that is, these bastards are still at it and are deeply entrenched in the decisions being made at drug policy level in this country.  This isn't a 30 year old nightmare that went away, it is a nightmare being lived out today by kids in places all across this nation and now abroad as the criminals have found out that it is easier to abuse american kids in places where the laws may be a little more lax. And would you be surprised to know that today, on Orange blossom trail in Orlando...kids still sing Seed songs, talk on open mike, Motivate and talk the same bullshit us seedlings talked 30 years ago? Hard to believe but true...log onto that site anon anon you hit before and view the video on SAFE Inc. Be forwarned, You may feel the urge to throw up...

We are hear to lend a hand to those damaged and to spread the word that it is still going on. That is our sole purpose and You are welcome here anytime.

Wherever the standard of freedom and Independence has been or shall be unfurled, there will [America's] heart, her benedictions and her prayers be. But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own.

--John Quincy Adams, Speech to the U.S. House of Representatives [July 4, 1821]

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
My Parents
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2003, 11:19:00 PM »
On 2003-10-27 20:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"and by the way, did any of the Hobby kids get out of this thing alive or fairly unharmed?

The last time I saw phil was in the early 80s. We ran into each other at bar and got shitfaced drunk and coked out. Hope they found real recovery. I liked them and wish them well. Just how involved in this mess did their parents become? the mother was a drunk, swigging gin from the bottle at noon as she chain smoked Salems and screamed at her kids. Sorry to talk bad of the dead, but she was a

screeeeeaaaammmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry phil)

"

no personal knowledge, but found this on the classmates.com website:

To: KAREN GEE 1976
(8) Class of 76 or77 (in reply to 2)

OK, had to reply, even though I'm too young for your parameters.  

Aww the Oyster Bar, Nepa Hut,,,,,,,

Scott C*** is K9 Marine Patrol in South Florida, Ft. Lauderdale area, I beleive!

Chuck ***** is in charge of Pinellas EMS system, and just won a statewide award, for being the best administrator. We educated him in our hunt club!

That's about all I know about right now, that was on your list. Oh Yeh, Steve and Tish Hobby are my brother-in-law / sister-in-law. They are our neighbors on the beach, too. I married Tish's little sister, Mary Ann (Carrier).

To say the drug war is a failure is like saying the Hindenburg was short a few fire extinguishers.
http://mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n808/a10.html' target='_new'>Carl Hiassen