Author Topic: Phone Conversations  (Read 2123 times)

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Phone Conversations
« on: December 30, 2003, 08:37:00 PM »
Did they ever listen in on another phone on phone conversations? Did you ever have a code? of conversation? Have they ever resricted you from speaking to your parents? Changed your phone night on purpose cause their sick fucks? One time I was in the corner, for like 2 weeks already, and my mom told me she called crying to speak to me, because she found out my dad was sick. and begged to speak to me, and they told her "Jenny doesnt want to speak to you, she rather be unproductive in the corner"...I didnt even know my mom called that night, I didnt even know tht my dad had cancer! until i got a letter from my mom like later. the 3rd day after she called i got out of the corner...and then moved my way quick up to expeditor, when i was in expeditor for like 1 week i got a letter from my mom, sayin some shit (dont remember exactlly) like how typical of you being selfish, your father is sick blah blah..and u rather be fighting the system than earning to speak to us...i was sooo mad!!!...my dad and i have always been the closest...and he didnt even agree i about me being in elan, but my mom was the dominant one...and he was real sick and i wasnt there for him...was bad enough...i couldnt talk to him...
Have you ever had a SP listen to you conversation and accuse u later of trying to manipulate? or going to staff and talkin all this shit about u in your conversation?
I think back...why is it now we or i feel, if i were in elan, i would make it through now?? i d tell everyone the way it is? would i swing right through the prgram? did i learn this stuff from Elan? or from "the real world"?
Do you know anyone that ever tried to split off of the Boston Trip? I must say my favorite was the White Water Rafting Trip...I met a hot ass guy on it,and got shotdown on that trip...i was SOO mad...bc i got caught? Because I didnt think I really did anything wrong? Because nothing happened to him..he got to go home...I dunno..but I cried the whole way back to Elan,...Ugh...
Did you ever get something really bizarre in the mail from a cousin? and they looked at it and said...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?? they cant send you this? lol...We ll have to keep this...
and talk to your parents about this contact... :smokin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
Phone Conversations
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2003, 10:12:00 AM »
My parents had too much "blind faith" in Elan.  I never had an emergency parent group but I had Marty run a couple groups with me.  Marty frequently had no fucking idea what he was talking about.  He accused me of having major guilt in a group once and when I told him I didn't, he said, "I know guilt when I see it and I'm looking right at it."  I stuck to my guns and he eventually gave up.  I was telling the truth.  

Marty also ran another group for me that I'd also rather forget.  He was just clueless.  Remember the way he used to gesture with his hands when he talked and shuffle his torso from side to side.  I saw an interview with him on 48 Hours and he did the same thing!  He also does it in the Elan videos on their Web site.  

He also insulted me big time when I came back to graduate six months after I left.  I went up to Elan One to say hello and he said, "Hi Pete," to me without even looking up from his paperwork.  He didn't even congratulate me.  I was shocked.

My sister was not Mandy, she was Amanda Moore, the girl adopted from Korea who played the guitar.

As for injustices, the biggest one I remember was having my home visit blown two days before I was supposed to go.  I was a coordinator and I was Elan's model citizen; I deserved to go home.  

One thing Elan did do is make me more sensitive to other people.  And if I gained a good relationship with my mom from it, then I guess I'm glad I stayed.  If I'd signed out though, she probably would have gotten over it.

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Phone Conversations
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2003, 02:29:00 PM »
OH shit!! ok...I know EXACTLLY who your sister is!!!!! Amanda yea...she wore glasses! I was her Sp one time when she was in the corner!!! When she wasnt upset about something, I remember she had good spirits...She could lauph and dance and I think she did sing? But I totally remember who she is...I remember when she came in as a new resident and all. I can visualze her on her knees in another corner of the dining, as I look up and see her scrubing some where else... I remember...I felt so stupid on her SP, because I felt just like her, shitty, but I had to pretend I was this stronger person....I remember I didnt know what the fuck to say.to her...And I remember the way she looked at me, like oh come on, you r just like me...dont fake it...but she never said it..Do you still talk to her? I would love to say hi? and chit chat some words up? Do u got a email for her?
Yes...Elan made me VERY sensitive too...Too much sometimes...I get guilt alot more often!!! If I do something wrong, I seem to "cop to it" right away...(ISNT THAT HORRIBLE) I mean I can lie, now and then, but it EATS me up!!! inside! When my friends do something stupid, say something to piss me off, or others, I let them know right away...(I mean one would say that was prob normal behavior) but In my head, I think sometimes its from Elan. I am usually like, Ill be honest with u so and so u made me feel this way and that way, and i hate that lah lha..." and my mom "remember last month i said i needed this for this well that was for this" sorry...but i had to tell u...shit like that....
When my mom gets my buttons, I cry more easilly I never used to before. It hurts me more.. But when friends or strangers say hurtful things, I am like whatever...My self esteem is a lot stronger..just cause I know who I am...I do modeling, I dont have any bad reputations at my school, i am respected. and that can make someone like me feel real good...If i were to go visit Elan again, I think i would feel  bit insacure? hmm why is that? Anyways..Write Back..
Want to hear what your gonna say...
-Jenny :smile:

Offline Pete

• View Profile
Phone Conversations
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2003, 03:07:00 PM »
Jenny,

What a coincidence.  I was a model too.  A promo model actually.  I liked it a lot.  But I had to quit... long story.

Amanda's email is [email protected].

I know what you're talking about.  I used to feel compelled to admit everything... the whole guilt complex.  When my now-wife would ask me trap questions like, "Have you ever flirted with another woman since we've been together?" or "Do you check women out a lot on the street?" I would say, "Yes," like an idiot, because after all, you must be an honest upstanding individual. LOL

I can see why you would feel belittled if you went back to Elan.  Everything is judged there on a very right/wrong basis and as a former splitee, I'm sure you'd feel very judged.

Incidentally (and I just remembered this), there were a couple girls in your house who were so annoying in three-house general meetings.  They would literally squeak their feelings.  It sounded like a mouse was screaming "YEAH FUCK YOU!!!"  Remember that?

Have a good New Year.

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Phone Conversations
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 04:07:00 PM »
hey peter-
yea i remember the squeaking "yea fuck you, yea your such a bitch, yea you made me feel so...yea i hate you " squeak squeak...jahahha....(i used to call the guys bitches even though they told us not to-ID PLAY DUMB AND BE LIKE OPPS..)
 :grin:
YO!!! that web site.!!!! that was some DEEPPPP shit! I found on the elam alum another email for her...i sent her another...

Jackie P..is NOT on there!!?? theres 2 other Jackies but not Pierro??? (Help me out there? if u can?) Anyway...I sent Julio an email...do you remember him?? I heard AndrEW S..was wacked out? AND ANYWAYS HE WAS NEVER ANYTHING...WITH ME...oopps i was on cap lock..too lazy to go back and correct..

and Jordan spoke to Jason G. he said the other day?

anyways- your sister wrote back..she says she remembers me WELL...and nice email she was busy so she said shed writr a better responce later.
r u korean too?
talk to ya lata

Offline Pete

• View Profile
Phone Conversations
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2004, 10:54:00 AM »
Jenny,

It was habitual in Elan 8 for guys to call each other "bitches."  Toward the end, they clamped down on that.  In the old days, we could criticize each other a lot more liberally.  I remember one time a girl told another girl in a GM to go on Weight Watchers and called her a "fucking whale."  

I am not Korean.  I am the sole biological child of the Moore family.  Perhaps Mother Nature was too fed up with me to grant my parents another child with my genetics.

I PMed you an email address for Jackie Pierro that I found online.

Talk to you soon.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
Phone Conversations
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2004, 12:19:00 PM »
Yeah, I remember Julio.  Nice kid.  As for Andrew, Jon Talbot told me he was doing federal time, but I checked the Bureau of Prisons Web site and there was no listing for him.  .

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Phone Conversations
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2004, 01:38:00 AM »
i dont know if that is true about andrew. shaya and i are pretty good friends...(u should tell matt talbot about that i bet he wont believe it) i bet if u tewll him u talk to me on here, he wont believe it eaither..he prob be like no shit!! lol.... anyways shaya told me andrew said he was in the navy seals or something..but then again, who knows if atleast SOME people in elan are the way outside as they were inside, and the way we remember andrew is as...being a SUPER HUGE LIER>..so who knows..but i dont know about jail..i heard that John Ga...did time..and is doing time for something fucked up..do u remember him? (dont know if thats true to)..OHHHHHH
what did u say happened to Richard G...I think I psychologically, peropsly have been procrastinating on asking you about that....
He died!!!>?>???? when???how????  :???:  :???:  :sad:

Offline Pete

• View Profile
Phone Conversations
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2004, 10:49:00 PM »
Actually I think Matt Talbot was the original person who came up with the thing about Andrew, because his brother Jon told me.

Miluska told me Richard died of a crack overdose.  I'm PM you with the rest of the info on her site.