Author Topic: This morning  (Read 5398 times)

Offline Therion

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2003, 05:42:00 PM »
Yes I know you..shannon sent me the richardson photos.. I get your usernames mixed up but I know you all.
Goddamn i just left a 4 paragraph post answering your question and it got eaten by the internet..

I guess Im leary of coming on here talking about heroin because it seems like most people arent posting that stuff...it seems more geared to Staright topics...plus I know how you guys feel about people that "Bullshit about drugs"
 Keep in mind you uys are all staff members in my head..and all I recall is most of you screaming at me alot.
 If you want to talk about that e mail me (dope)
Did alot of shitty things...stole 100 k from my parents...went to prison for posession...sold dope...sold my stripper "girlfriend" for dope...actually she did that herself...not that I was having sex at that point anyway...sex and smack dont go well together for guys

Been on heroin/methadone since 1989...right after straight...I was 16 and im 30 now.

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2003-12-30 14:43 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-01-01 17:43 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Therion

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2003, 05:46:00 PM »
On 2003-12-30 08:27:00, samurai wrote:

"The essentials of speaking are in not speaking at all. If you think that you can finish something without speaking finish it without saying a single word. If there is something that cannot be accomplished without speaking, one should speak with few words, in a way that will accord well with reason.

To open one's mouth indiscriminately brings shame, and there are many times when people will turn their backs on such a person."

Yeah Ive already had everyone turn their backs on me...that threat means little.
Save that shit for someone else ok?
I dont know who the fuck you think I am...but
tell me who you are(your real name) and then I might consider your psedu poetic bullshit that you didnt come up with yourself.. :wave:

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2003-12-30 14:51 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
This morning
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2003, 05:51:00 PM »
Therion, did you look at that comic book link I posted? It's not for me or anyone to tell you what you should do. But I'd be remiss if I knew this little open secret and didn't make sure you know it too.  

Fact is if you choose it and the powers that be don't mess with you, you could live your entire life, accomplish all your goals and suffer no significant ill effects, dosing up every single day on opiates. Provided you titrate correctly and don't have to deal with all the cops and robbers, the drug itself nor the addiction is really all that debilitating. So don't let anyone bring you down. Anybody who thinks less of somebody cause they're hooked on opiates, as opposed to, say, niccotine, is just ignorant on the issue.

for nothing can keep it right but their own vigilant and distrustful superintendence.

--Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
This morning
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2003, 05:57:00 PM »
On 2003-12-30 14:42:00, Therion wrote:

I guess Im leary of coming on here talking about heroin because it seems like most people arent posting that stuff...it seems more geared to Staright topics...plus I know how you guys feel about people that "Bullshit about drugs"
Keep in mind you uys are all staff members in my head..and all I recall is most of you screaming at me alot.

Well I hope you hang around awhile. There are some former staffers around here, but only the occasional pro-program troll. In fact, I'd say long-term program addiction is about as rare as long term opiate addiction; roughly 1 - 2% of all users. :wink:

But that's probably the ONLY reason why heroin doesn't come up too often in these forums. It's just not all that common.

When an innocent Californian millionaire gets killed by a drug squad
trying to seize his house with a bogus search warrant, people better ask themselves if they really want to turn their cops into money-makers.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2003, 06:10:00 PM »
so Sammmie boy then why are you speaking?

.....BTW Therion I was a misbehavior, staff did not like me  :lol:

When a well-packaged web of lies
has been sold gradually to the masses
over generations, the truth will seem
utterly preposterous and its speaker
a raving lunatic.      

--Dresden James

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline ehm

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2003, 10:53:00 PM »

[ This Message was edited by: starfish on 2004-03-04 11:45 ]

Offline Therion

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2003, 11:29:00 PM »
Yah I more than likely will stay on opiates for life.
 I have horrible anxiety and depression and methadone cures both. Heroin and other opiates I love, but the half life is so short it becomes too unrealistic to maintain the habit.
 Was on ORLAMM too when it was available...3 day fix. But then one day they dropped that and transferred us ORLAMM patients backon the done...said it was a liver raper..
 Plus I have no veins and skin popping heroin is ..well its just like methadone..fix with no rush..nice nod though.
 But no I have never been clean really..I was smoking weed in straight at school...and thats first time ever confession...was so much better sitting thru group stoned...plus it kept me in perspective.
 Once you figured out that it was all shit and you were playing a game..Straight wasnt so bad...
It was when you strated letting them in that it got bad..and your own conscious (sp?) would drive you to play head games and report yourself for jerking off and shit like that...
 Reagon Youth where ya been last 2 days? been calling..guess this fridge full of Tecate is all mine  :wave:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2003, 01:01:00 AM »

[ This Message was edited by: starfish on 2004-03-04 11:46 ]

Offline Therion

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2003, 01:08:00 AM »
My thoughts will be with you as I get my morning nod on (looks for little nodding off emoticon)
 :skull:

"Thank fucking god for methadone..Gimme an A chord ya fat bastard"
      P. Anselmo DOWN/Pantera

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2003-12-30 22:10 ]

Offline samurai

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2003, 08:41:00 AM »
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless. If you don't, he will not tell you the things that he has seen and heard about you agian. It is best to both give and receive opinions in a friendly way.

Offline Therion

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2003, 08:56:00 AM »
That for me? :grin:

But you have your right to say and do as you wish...so keep on keeping on my brother.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2003, 11:41:00 AM »
Oh I guess that was directed at me

Took you long enough, it is good for you though reading and such to get at those quotes.

nobody is looking for cyptic chinese fortune cookie self help here pal :smokin:

No synonym for God is so perfect as Beauty. Whether as seen carving the lines of the mountains with glaciers, or gathering matter into stars, or planning the movements of water, or gardening - still all is Beauty!
-- John Muir

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline ehm

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2003, 12:21:00 PM »

[ This Message was edited by: starfish on 2004-03-04 11:48 ]

Offline Therion

• View Profile
This morning
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »
" when Im hiding ..when I need it , it lets me breathe"

See I can use quotes too....but song lyrics meant to convey exactly what I mean to convey > fortune cookies

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
methadone
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2007, 03:02:18 AM »
"methadnone is like when you where little and the ice cream man would come and you got ro get the coolest icecream withbubble gum eyeballs and it was so yummy thats what methadone is itsso yummy"
Code: [Select]