Author Topic: Whats this I read About?  (Read 1271 times)

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Whats this I read About?
« on: December 27, 2003, 01:28:00 AM »
I read in one of these posts that Elan doesn't do GMS and Rings anymore? Is that really true?
 :question:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Expediter-Trainee

• View Profile
Whats this I read About?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 11:45:00 AM »
why do you care? Get a life.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Whats this I read About?
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 02:07:00 PM »
Why ask why?

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in
everlasting ignorance- that principle is contempt prior to investigation.
--Herbert Spencer

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Whats this I read About?
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2003, 11:05:00 PM »
Like if I were taking a test. I will answer that question in a complete sentence...
Why do I care?
Jenny cares about if Elan does GM's or the Ring anymore because:
Jenny always seemed to get GM's while she was in Elan. She hated GM's...They made her very sad. Furthermore, Jenny hated the whole concept of the ring. A girl who ended up being a girl who she was cool with (Bobby Joe P) got a ring. And Jenny had to witness her first week at Elan a ring. Since her arrival, of cource she saw several rings. Everytime she saw a ring, she couldn't seem to get over them. She would stay seeted in the dining room, not getting up to be one of the "ring" supporters. She would hold back her tears, because she was flabergasted thatElan preformed such inhumane acts to try to change "residents". So the reason why Jenny is asking, the reason why Jenny cares, the reason why, I ask why....is because I want to know. Did Elan really stop doing GM's? Did Elan really stop doing the ring? And why? What is different? It intrests me to know. I care whether you believe it or not, what other "residents" in Elan are forced to be a part of? I care...Is that a crime? Should I not? I cant help it. I as well as anyone whom has been in Elan, (or atleast, I speak for myself) cant, it's hard, to push out the feelings u got in a GM or seeing others suffer in a ring. Like Bobby Joe or Jesse being pushed around by Luke T and those other fuckers from 7.  :roll:

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Whats this I read About?
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2003, 11:11:00 PM »
it sucks..and i guess i want to know that there is a TAD bit of change, in a relief for the future sufferers of Elan. Being a past resident of elan, and being a member of these chat boards I believe is informational. You say something, I say something..You ask something//I say an answer. U have a question I have an answer. And this forum IS based on ELAN. People seek others, ask questions, inform...u know? Thats all. I actually am very involved in life, in mine, in others and I cant seem to put behind this negative part of my mind from Elan.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Whats this I read About?
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2003, 01:22:00 AM »
Jen, don't you see the irony here? Whoever posted that question obviously cares enough about the topic to read and respond.  ::troll:: (Doh!)

There is not a "fragment" in all nature, for every relative fragment of one thing is a full harmonious unit in itself.
-- John Muir

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes