Author Topic: An Excerpt from Sue Scheff's Deposition  (Read 11992 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
An Excerpt from Sue Scheff's Deposition
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2003, 12:36:00 PM »
The only thing slimy around here Anon is your on going mistruths,on going slander about the "Pure camp."

It appears you dont have any idea what your are talking about.

If your information is coming from the wwasp rebuttal.... what a joke. Have you read Bobbi Lichfield's depo? Or King Kay's?

Get all of your facts lined up then you will be better informed.

Pleeeeease you are so boring.Ignorant too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2003, 12:42:00 PM »
Why is it that everytime the FACTS are revealed about PURE, some anon comes slithering out of their snakepit full of piss and vinegar. Jheeez, don't you people have children to look after?  Or are they in some program fending for themselves?  

:flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2003, 12:46:00 PM »
Vicious vicious vicious. That pretty well sums up that comment.

My goodness.

The differece between this forum and Pure's group.Never vicious. Supportive. It was Carey who was vicious and then asked to leave.

My goodness.  You are one sick individual.

Where in the world does such ugliness come from?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2003, 12:58:00 PM »
On 2003-12-30 09:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

My goodness.

The differece between this forum and Pure's group.Never vicious. Supportive. It was Carey who was vicious and then asked to leave.

Where in the world does such ugliness come from?"

Yeah, keep telling yourself how kind, loving and supportive you Purists are. God knows nobody else believes you people are anything but seriously delusional.

:scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »
My experience is NOT delusional.

I have experience both.

The viciousness is apparent on this forum.
I've never met you and you insult me.How rude.

That is you perogative.

Until it becomes malicious slander.
Then it crosses the line.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2003, 01:40:00 PM »
What you are mistaken about,not all Pure supporters support programs. WE support the truth being shared as we experienced it.

How can you say you support Pure and support truth at the same time?  That is one GREAT BIG contradiction.

Oh yeah, show me where and when I have ever been vicious.  You won't because you can't.  You can't because it is not true.

Now on the other hand, you PURE supporters have been very, very vicious.  But not to worry, I have big shoulders, and I do understand, not condone, but understand, why.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2003-12-30 10:43 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2003, 01:43:00 PM »
Anon, you seem to think your affectation for some organization called PURE makes you a saint.  Well, that is delusional, and calling a spade a spade is not malicious slander. Second, it appears the facts are beginning to speak for themselves. Let both sides make their case in the court of public opinion.  Full-Disclosure, not half-truths or so much smoke and mirrors it is impossible to know what is real and what is imaginary.  

:idea:

Offline Devlin Graves

• View Profile
    • http://mountainparkhorrors.netfirms.com
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2003, 01:44:00 PM »
i was looking at the site logs for my website i saw where a referal come in from a serch engin, i looked at what the results was listed. PURE's website cam up on a search term for Mountain Park Academy and Palm Lane Academy as a alternitive for them. Below is a copy of the Meta Tags used on PURE's site. Using tatics like this is wrong and deceptive. Sue if you are reading this pay close attention. When you told me to back off i agreed, i now am going to start going after PURE. They need exposed for what they are. I will not make un-holy alliances in doing this either. So that meas WWASP can go to hell. I will call you office and talk to you about this in person SUE. If things dont change fast your next. You profiting off of the bad deeds of Mountain Park is wrong and bad. Selling a alternitve program to Mountain Park and shipping kids off to your referals is evil. You will be next to fall after MOuntain Park if you keep these kind of ethics up.

meta name="description" content="WWASP  WWASPS  world wide association of schools , teen help  treatment facilities  teen treatment  Mountain Park Academy  Palm Lane Academy  Tranquility Bay  Academy at Ivy Ridge Majestic Ranch Academy  Cross Creek Manor  Cross Creek Academy  Casa by the Sea Academy at Dundee Ranch  Bell Academy  Midwest Academy  Teen Help  specialty schools , boarding schools  emotional growth schools  tough love schools Spring Creek Lodge  Carolina Springs Academy  treatment facilities  drug abuse treatment  behavior treatment  teen help  behavior modification "

meta name="keywords" content="WWASP , WWASPS , world wide association of schools , teen help , treatment facilities , teen treatment , Mountain Park Academy , Palm Lane Academy , Tranquility Bay , Academy at Ivy Ridge , Majestic Ranch Academy , Cross Creek Manor , Cross Creek Academy , Casa by the Sea , Academy at Dundee Ranch , Bell Academy , Midwest Academy ,Teen Help , specialty schools , boarding schools , emotional growth schools , tough love schools , Spring Creek Lodge , Carolina Springs Academy , treatment facilities , drug abuse treatment , behavior treatment , teen help , behavior modification"

Offline Devlin Graves

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2003, 01:47:00 PM »
meta name="description" content="WWASP  WWASPS  world wide association of schools , teen help  treatment facilities  teen treatment  Mountain Park Academy  Palm Lane Academy  Tranquility Bay  Academy at Ivy Ridge Majestic Ranch Academy  Cross Creek Manor  Cross Creek Academy  Casa by the Sea Academy at Dundee Ranch  Bell Academy  Midwest Academy  Teen Help  specialty schools , boarding schools  emotional growth schools  tough love schools Spring Creek Lodge  Carolina Springs Academy  treatment facilities  drug abuse treatment  behavior treatment  teen help  behavior modification ">

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2003, 03:21:00 PM »
On 2003-12-30 09:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

My goodness.

Where in the world does such ugliness come from?"

OMFinG!!!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Just take a quick look at the reams and volumes of venomous attacks on Carey for a suitable definition of the term "vicious".

Look at some of the statements of "fact" embeded in these same attacks and trolls, presumably not posted by Carey. That's the main reason why I don't believe a word out of any of these idiots. Sorry, but idiot is the proper term for people who fight other people's battles based on rediculously thin evidence of common cause.

When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence.
-- Gary Lloyd

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2003, 03:28:00 PM »
Devlin, please register a name. Pretty please? W/ a cherry on top? You don't even have to use a real email address if you don't want to. A fake one would only mean that you wouldn't get watched thread and private message notifications and you'd have to ask me to change your password if you ever forgot it.

But it would certainly make it harder for the trolls to impersonate you. If you want (only if you want) I could then assign your username to all of your old anon posts that come from the same IP.

Moralizing, with the force of law or coercion, is a
far greater crime against the constitutional principles of our nation than unauthorized euphoria, regardless of the substance involved, be it chocolate or heroin.
--James

Offline Devlin Graves

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2003, 05:09:00 PM »
this is may name any post should i made ann shold show up as a charter.stl. the IP number will begin with a 24.....if that much shows up i am behind my routers firewall. Please assinghn my old annon post using my ip i am registered with to this ID. I used my real e-mail adress:
[email protected]. I have a static IP it should not change as i have not reboted my cable moden in a month.

[ This Message was edited by: Devlin Graves on 2003-12-30 14:13 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2003, 06:20:00 PM »
Done

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins; all of them imaginary.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679728953/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> H.L. Mencken, 1923

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2003, 11:19:00 PM »

On 2003-12-30 10:44:00, Devlin Graves wrote:

"i was looking at the site logs for my website i saw where a referal come in from a serch engin, i looked at what the results was listed. PURE's website cam up on a search term for Mountain Park Academy and Palm Lane Academy as a alternitive for them. Below is a copy of the Meta Tags used on PURE's site. Using tatics like this is wrong and deceptive. Sue if you are reading this pay close attention. When you told me to back off i agreed, i now am going to start going after PURE. They need exposed for what they are. I will not make un-holy alliances in doing this either. So that meas WWASP can go to hell. I will call you office and talk to you about this in person SUE. If things dont change fast your next. You profiting off of the bad deeds of Mountain Park is wrong and bad. Selling a alternitve program to Mountain Park and shipping kids off to your referals is evil. You will be next to fall after MOuntain Park if you keep these kind of ethics up.

meta name="keywords" content="WWASP , WWASPS , world wide association of schools , teen help , treatment facilities , teen treatment , Mountain Park Academy , Palm Lane Academy , Tranquility Bay , Academy at Ivy Ridge , Majestic Ranch Academy , Cross Creek Manor , Cross Creek Academy , Casa by the Sea , Academy at Dundee Ranch , Bell Academy , Midwest Academy ,Teen Help , specialty schools , boarding schools , emotional growth schools , tough love schools , Spring Creek Lodge , Carolina Springs Academy , treatment facilities , drug abuse treatment , behavior treatment , teen help , behavior modification"

Who the hell is Scheff to tell anybody to "back off"? I mean, doesn't this lady have a clue that not everybody rolls over on command?

:silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »
http://www.wwasprebuttal.com/index.html

Is this part of what you say Carey is posting? See Court document 1 for Sue S and Court document 2 for Jeff B?  Interesting reading.