Author Topic: A serious problem  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A serious problem
« on: December 23, 2003, 09:18:00 PM »
Nazi has taken what use to be fun, entertaining, and a place to blow off some steam to a completely different level.  Ginger if I were you I would be scared because we are talking about someone who is sick in the head.  This guy seems to go to any length to prove his point and he claims power.  Whe you banned him from the site his ego was bruised and You had complete power.  I am afraid to see how he responds.  If I were you I would call the police.  Do you know Nazi's real name?  Your children's safety is the most important thing.  Like I said we aren't dealing with a rational human being here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
A serious problem
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2003, 09:48:00 PM »
Oh, don't worry. Just take a look at some of the wild things he's threatened against different ppl. Never followed through at all. I think he just gets off on the mindfuck. I'm really not worried.

Incidentally, though, this is one of those small, depressed steel-belt towns where the LAST thing anyone wants to do is come around fronting Nazi, white supremacy bullshit. The city commission and half the cops are black. And they have a very low threshhold for that kind of bullshit. Hell, I know a kid who, just because his big brother is that kind of asshole has to fight every stinking day. It's sad when it spills over onto a kid like that. But he's bearing up pretty good, not letting it get to him.

To say the drug war is a failure is like saying the Hindenburg was short a few fire extinguishers.
http://mapinc.org/drugnews/v01/n808/a10.html' target='_new'>Carl Hiassen

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Random Fornit

• View Profile
A serious problem
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2003, 09:56:00 PM »
We'll keep banning his IP's as he shows up. But I'm pretty sure we've got them all now :smile: And I'm not very scared. G.O.D. is watching over me :grin:

Offline Expediter-Trainee

• View Profile
A serious problem
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2003, 08:10:00 PM »
Another serious problem is many people who are full of shit on this web site.  No one asked for many of you to be so mean,  and  I guess it is carrying on to adulthood.  I did a lot of fucked up shit to land in elan and I am glad that I worked on it.  I didn't love elan but I now have a decent relationship with my family.  Sick of the shit.  And, yes I will go to elan alum to say hello to some friends.  This site is pathetic.