Author Topic: btnben/Conan on RFR - Conan/btnben on OPF  (Read 8327 times)

Offline AACameToBe

• View Profile
btnben/Conan on RFR - Conan/btnben on OPF
« on: August 10, 2012, 07:50:59 PM »
btnben is an admin on RFR, when he goes over to OPF's he changes his username to Conan.This way he can speak as filthy, vulgar and abusively as he wants knowing he has the anonymity. btnben doesn't want his members on RFR to know what a pig he really is. The problem is, we all know who he is and we will not let the members on RFR not know about him. They need to know what kind of sicko he is.
You will noticed two separate personalities that came from the same person.

RFR=RecoveringfromRecovery
OPF= Orange Papers Forum

btnben/Conan on RFR-

Re: Medicinal Marijuana

Postby btnben » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:55 am
That made me look up Rainbow - Derriford is my local hospital. I've got an appointment there in a couple of weeks. I don't think I'll be prescribed marijuana, but we live in hope :evil:

I'm starting to feel there is something strange going on in this town. The local treatment centre has thrown out the 12 steps!. The local hospital is seriously investigation the medicinal use of marijuana! Everyone's heard of the Bermuda Triangle. Could this be a new phenomenon - The Plymouth Dodecahedron? :D :D :D
(Ben letting us know where he lives in England, thanks Conan)

AA Related Links

Postby btnben » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:48 pm
A few of us were talking on Skype the other night and the topic of conversation required finding links to verify certain things. We seemed to spend a lot of time looking for links. Everyone finds loads of them but there are now so many that it is difficult to find them sometimes (C&E excepted :D ).

I propose we set up a topic here which will be an ever growing entry of links with a brief one line description of what the link is. For example, a typicsl entry would be :-

"21st April 1960 - Bill W talking to National Clergy Conference On Alcoholism - Alcoholism is NOT a Disease

http://www.silkworth.net/aahistory/billw2/clergy.html"

This will need a few people to organise. The idea being that anyone who finds a relevant thread just puts it in here in a new entry and it can then be edited into the relevant section of the ever growing list. Hopefully we can build up a nice reference list that will save time when looking for information and also be an interesting place for a newcomer to get some feel of what were trying to do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »