Author Topic: Avocagno The Child  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Avocagno The Child
« on: July 09, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
Avocagno The Child.
Trisha K.'s picture
published by Trisha K. on Wed, 07/04/2012 - 11:01

Re: abstinance or moderation

"Postby Avo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 am
I've been able to put all thinking in regards to Suboxone being "using" out of my mind. It no longer bothers me that I regularly take an opiate "like" medication. I'm glad that I've been able to do this because it really helps my PAWS. I am functional and much more productive. Happier even :D
I know that in terms of moderating opiate use I likely wouldn’t be successful. Besides it being against the law, which nowadays is a deterrent for me, I have never once used this drug with exercising an ability to control my intake. For this reason as well, I'll likely always need to refrain from recreational opiate use. I have decided that if I'm ever in need and able to take pain killers that I will do it without qualms. Another of the hundreds of pet peeves I have about the program is the so called expectation that addicts or even "alcoholics" need to suffer pain in order to maintain their clean time. The decision seems to be made for others and instilled by others into their brains at a time that they themselves are not suffering. Kind of unfair, don’t ya think?"

"Postby Avo » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:58 pm
I've thought a bit about how different I would do things and now that I'm on the Sub I wish that I had tried this route years ago. It had been offered but I was determined to be "clean" by program standards. It's difficult to know how it might have been better for me or not. Since I'm on a higher dose atm and slowly working my way down, I am questioning it again now, :lol: Since the paws were so awful for me all I do is have to remember the times when life didn't seem worth living and the questions get answered right away."

"Postby Avo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:04 am
My bit about the PAWS was for me a way to keep it in perspective. The Sub has caused some issues of concern and I was prepared to face them. But for now, comparing the two is night and day. Living like life it was a disaster when in fact I have much to live and be happy for (like you), wasn't living. I needed to make a change and go in a different direction. Now I feel good. Normal, and happy. Thanks!"

Trisha wrote:
Avocagno, has not even finished her recovery yet. She is still using Suboxone to treat her PAWS. Which in and of itself is a good thing, but this chick is still a puppy when it comes to being able to stay clean and sober on her own. Yet here she is harassing other members who don't agree with her naive views about AA.
Girl try this, when you and your doctor think you are ready get off of suboxone and the ambien you are taking everyday. Then come back here and talk all shit you want, but I don't think you will.
Avo, you are not fully rid of opiates yet, you are still dependent. I am not saying this is wrong because it isn't. I just think you should tell everyone before you run off at the mouth about opinions concerning sobriety, how sobriety should be achieved, who is making the decisions about the quality and consistency of anyone's sobriety. FINISH YOUR RECOVERY PROGRAM!!!
I also believe that after you have been clean for a while, all this Missouri trailer trash shit you have been talking about that has to do with me and these other people, whether real or fancy, will end. You will finally grow the fuck up and realize your lies are not necessary.
Avo, most of us here are not in recovery, recovering or even in NA, AA, SMART, HAMS or any other form of recovery program. We have left it all in our past. I am talking decades ago.
Suboxone wasn't even available when I was banging dope. You either kicked it cold turkey or you went on methadone. I never considered methadone as a viable alternative, just my opinion.
Yes my way was painful (probably beyond anyones belief) but I saw many before me do it and they succeeded.
Last....
Avo, you lied about me. Now whether you want to call me Danny, Trisha, Claude or who ever, it still doesn't wash away the fact you lied about me calling your home and threatening your son.
This never happened because if it did, I would not be here, writing on this site. I would be in jail, awaiting trial for a prison sentence.
So why don't you quit with all this other bullshit and tell everyone here what a piece of shit you were to accuse me of such a horrible allegation.

NOTE.......
(Here are your contradicting statements, actually you are the liar. Talk about feeling guilty Avo, how about being a mother and using your son in a plot to frame someone else on a AA web site)

Avo wrote:
Wed, 06/13/2012 - 18:27
"Well Trisha, I've decided to take you up on your offer to get the police involved because I am taking it that seriously. Internet investigation has shown that you are using a proxy IP address on this site. Further investigation has revealed your actual personal IP address however. If you would please just confirm that your IP address is 68.97.248.86, I will forward this to the police and we will let them take this further. Because I am not a lowlife like you I will not post your full home address."

Avo wrote:
Tue, 07/03/2012 - 22:17
"Here is another one that you left in your trail of harassment around the web as Calinda, TraceLIn, Perplexity: 166.183.23.116 . I've never accused you, Trisha, of the phone call made to my house, I didn't say a word to you about it. It was you that came to the thread either because you ARE guilty or you FEEL guilty probably because of the mass of abuse that you have put others through over the years."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Avocagno The Child
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 07:45:01 PM »
This women actually used her son to provoke Trisha K. into reacting overwhelmingly enough to be banned by Orange. This was the post that got her banned. Avocagno alleged that Trisha (is assumed to be DannyB II) called her home back in mid June and talked with her son. Avocagno said, that Trisha (DannyB II) talked with her son and threaten him that God would do bad things to him (I am fucking serious), then hung up the phone.
The witch hunt begun.
What i would like to know is how does anyone know if DannyB II is even involved? Who is this woman Avocadno? Why would she involve her son? Now I will say this Avocagno has since deleted her post and is trying the ole two step shuffle. She is playing a game, she is saying that she only used the name DannyB II when mentioning the incident but if you all would read what has been posted above, you will see it is clear that she was also attempting to include Trisha K.
Thanks if you read what I posted.
I found out that Orange Papers and Fornits has this secret sort of relationship. No one wants to acknowledge it but they both know they like one another. So i would imagine there will be some chatter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 08:22:46 PM »
No one gives a fuck Danny. If Avocagno killed you we would line up to shae her hand. Buy her a beer. We hate you and love her even though we have no idea who she is. All we know is that she got in your craw enough to get your panties in a bunch, so we owe her a debt of gratitude  :cheers:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 08:25:22 PM »
One more thing Danny. If you called my house and spoke to my kid, I would hunt you down and kill you

:nods:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 08:27:36 PM »
SandyB   (Got to be Wayne Kernochan or Kim Morelli)
BTW, (SandyB Username) is actually a man by the name of Sandy Beach active AA member from Florida.

Wed, 07/04/2012 - 12:06

Fuck you Danny

Now Trisha was "Banging dope" you idiot :)

You're still a sick twisted abuser. You know nobody is going to arrest you for the shit you do because you've been doing it for years. You know the police aren't going to do anything

I'm convinced that abusing people online isn't satisfying you, and you won't be happy until you lure someone from the internet. That's why you'll never go anywhere on the internet without one of us up your ass

Imagine what he would do to you people in the woods of Maine with the blessing of the state

Danny Bennison is a monster. He won't change. He'll continue to be this way until he is dead

Or, he's in prison

avogadno

Wed, 07/04/2012 - 13:14

You have really gone off the

You have really gone off the deep end. Again.

Trisha says:
"YOU ACCUSED ME OF A FELONY, THREATENING YOUR SON, ASSHOLE. YOU BROAD-CASTED ALL OVER THIS SITE. INSTEAD OF THINKING OF YOURSELF"

You say this after that exceedingly long blog post that you dedicated to me, about my personal use of medications etc. None of which was ever directed toward you. That is cyberstalking and you are a madman. Not to mention the past blogs you singled myself and others out in. How am I or anyone else supposed to take it?

And then of course, you are accusing me of accusing you (confused yet? lol) but not one of your "quotes" of me had ever accused you of doing anything. Much less of a threat, which didn't even occur in the call. I merely speculated about the possiblity, which after all things considered (concerning your behavior past and present) isn't unjust. I'm not concerned at all -Trisha

Then we have Avocadno saying this below about the same incident
. "Well Trisha, I've decided to take you up on your offer to get the police involved because I am taking it that seriously."
Decided to get the police involved in what?

"Avo wrote:
Wed, 06/13/2012 - 18:27
"Well Trisha, I've decided to take you up on your offer to get the police involved because I am taking it that seriously. Internet investigation has shown that you are using a proxy IP address on this site. Further investigation has revealed your actual personal IP address however. If you would please just confirm that your IP address is 68.97.248.86, I will forward this to the police and we will let them take this further. Because I am not a lowlife like you I will not post your full home address."

SandyB

Wed, 07/04/2012 - 12:49

Danny Bennison raped children at Elan

What do you expect?

BTW Daniel, you're going to be in another book this July 14th, exposed for your sex crimes at the Elan $chool. Wayne doesn't seem afraid of your lawyers....

avogadno

Wed, 07/04/2012 - 16:30

blah blah blah, yadda yadda.

blah blah blah, yadda yadda. I've never excused you or accused you! lol. The word "threatened" never once was mentioned, except for by you.

You are so bizarre. Constantly bringing this up and all of the other bullshit that was ever said by you or anyone else. Over and over again. Then, you blame everyone else for it and all the while claim not to be Danny. You are like the criminal that admits to all crimes whether he was the actual perp or not because he just lllllloves the attention.

Have a nice 4th and all that. You should really get out of the heat btw, your worsening.

avogadno

Thu, 07/05/2012 - 02:51

Regardless of when or how you

Regardless of when or how you supposedly quit, a former heroin addict would know what Sub is and also know how it “works”. If you were really one that had been "banging dope", you would also understand how it functions, along with the capability it has to treat other conditions. You have again proven to us all what a dedicated cyber-stalker you are. And although you continually put top effort into attempting to spy, you aren’t very good at it. I’ve never once used Sub or Methadone to detox from my opiate addiction (never was an IV user). Using Sub was a careful and precise decision that my doctor and I made many multiple months after I quit using. It had nothing to do with detox. The reasons aren’t any concern of yours, and this response is actually more for any onlookers or friends that may need support after you just insulted them. – To those that have had real heroin addictions (or know someone that has), and have gotten clean with a slow taper off of Suboxone. They are as clean and worthy of whatever words to describe their recovery they wish to use. Any former heroin addict would know this. They would without a doubt agree that even if they tapered for the rest of their lives they were as free from heroin addiction as the mountain air.

As usual Avocagno misses the real point. She is still using a narcotic to medicate an addiction to narcotics. This is what they call detoxing from an opiate.

avogadno

Thu, 07/05/2012 - 08:34

"I think AA would find that

"I think AA would find that to be moderating, not abstaining." ~Clara

That's where you are lost. It doesn't matter what AAs would think or what the program teaches. AA is an outdated program that's more of a religion then 'stop drinking' program. I don't know about Methadone but Sub carries a blocker in it as well. There is no "high" to be had, only an influx of certain required chemicals that all brains need to function correctly. For some former addicts that can't produce this on their own, (and may have started using because of this reason), the Bupe helps them live normally. This is something that no program can ever give and no amount of praying will help.

AA's all think they are an authority on recovery issues but too many don't have the first clue about the physical component. AA doesn't teach members that or even encourage they learn about it, because it's bullshit faith healing. As Bill W. said, “When the spiritual malady is overcome, we straighten out mentally and physically.” That’s whacked. Stay out of the way of doctors and quit intruding into the medicinal lives of others with opinions about being really sober. The last thing any former drinker or druggie needs is a non qualified and opinionated 'know it all' to lecture them about what dependence and getting clean is about.

Avocadno, this isn't about AA, NA or any A. This is about you having the authority to have a meeting with other IV opiate users on a forum Chat Box RecoveringfromRecovery while you are still using a narcotic yourself. You have not finished your recovery.

avogadno

Thu, 07/05/2012 - 20:01

All of your jabbering in this

All of your jabbering in this thread is similar to what happens in the rooms of AA. Medications and recovery, whether it is from drugs or alcohol is none of your business unless it is your life. End of story. It doesn't matter how long you have been sober or what your doc was. Unless someone asks specifically what you think - then zip it, you are meddling. It is also not any other XA's concern to suggest that any one person or group in particular aren't actually recovering. It sounds a bit like you or they are playing God in their lives. That's the kind of pressure and opiniated “doctor playing” crap that may encourage someone to stop taking meds. This because of YOUR claims that “they” aren't really recovered and by YOUR personal standards. Talk about self righteous - You are nosy and judgmental. I certainly wouldn't want anyone that reads your opinions about "sobriety" think that they aren't working their own personal program correctly. When most of us try and get clean/sober it's because of unmanageability in our lives (of whatever sort), that the substances cause. It's their own choice on how to work the program and they make the decisions. Not you and not AA. When the unmanageability ceases, wonderful! This may be what they want and need. .. If you want to make claims about what someone else says perhaps apply an actual quote and link. Please back up your statements. It’s a poor habit that you have, throwing out insinuating comments about another’s actions. You regularly confuse people in the various forums and generalize their statements. Back up your statements, that’s all ya gotta do. You said “Wasn’t it you that...?”. Frick, I don’t know. Find the quote and link it, then maybe I’d be more interested. Same with Trisha, you make various claims on a regular basis and without any back up. These are things that should be verified on occasion if you want to sound credible. Perhaps I should say, “wasn’t it you that said you put 3 shots of tequila in every dish of soup?”. That wouldn’t be very fair would it?

All this coming from a women who was outed for still using narcotics. WOW!!!!

Avogadno

Thu, 07/05/2012 - 19:02

Stop discussing me when you

Stop discussing me when you admit you don't know anything about drug use and you don't know the circumstances of my recovery. Gosh, you never stop do you? 1) It's not your business. 2) You're making assumptions. 3) It doesn't matter what you think. I did stop on my own. Are you still stumped about why, when, and how I take my meds? You probably are and good. Those specifics aren't any of your concern. I see you throwing these questions around trying to portray me as a liar. Then you want to ask me about it to prove otherwise. Not gonna happen because it's obvious to me that you're not interested in learning about the situation or have anything insightful to add. If you were, I'd likely be happy to talk to you about it. I'm usually pretty open. Your motives however seem mean spirited. Your constant blabbering about not understanding Massive's time in the program, my Sub use, and the status of various others sobriety are your problem. Not ours. If you were engaging in a friendly way and not jabbing with snide remarks, you might just get your answers. I hope you stay up at night wondering cuz it's doubtful anyone will respond to you seriously when you are nosy and crude.

avogadno

Thu, 07/05/2012 - 19:31

Hey Ironic,

Hey Ironic,

Before I started the Sub I debated the NA/AA stance out of my mind. It was a difficult decision to make, as I had been clean for a while and not wanting to get "dependent" on anything. It's never entered my mind since, though. It was the best medication decision I've ever made.

I'd hate to think that an onlooker is reading Clara and Danny's post and concerning themselves over their opinions.

In any case, :-) I agree, fuck what they think. The definitions of AA/NA are what we have left behind. Take care Ironic, thanks!