Author Topic: Calvina Fay on FOREIGN POLICY?!?!?!?!?!  (Read 735 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Calvina Fay on FOREIGN POLICY?!?!?!?!?!
« on: December 24, 2003, 10:52:00 PM »
I shit you not. I couldn't make this up. THIS is why we need to stop these people. Canada has it's problems. But SWAT raids on highschools and a rash of killing unarmed suspects are not among them. I don't know if we can stand any more of these people's influence in our foreign policy!

Press Release
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003

December 24, 2003 12:23 PM US Eastern Timezone
 DRUG FREE AMERICA FOUNDATION APPLAUDS CANADIAN HIGH COURT DECISION TO KEEP  MARIJUANA ILLEGAL

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 24, 2003--Drug Free America Foundation commends and supports Canada's court decision. This decision enforces the correct perception that illegal drugs are harmful, which is precisely the message that we need to be sending to our children. The drug policy reform movement has been working throughout the United States and internationally to tear down drug laws and ultimately legalize drugs. This agenda is pursued through decriminalization efforts and under the guise of medical excuse marijuana, even while there has been no acceptance or approval of smoked marijuana by any major American medical association.

"The legalization movement has suffered a major setback with the Canadian court decision. However, we are very concerned over the proposed bill by Prime Minister Martin that would soften penalties for pot possession," says Calvina Fay, executive director of Drug Free America Foundation, Inc. "Canada's proposed decriminalization, as well as the legalization movement's desensitization of marijuana use, creates the illusion that marijuana is not harmful." A Schedule I drug with addictive tendencies cannot be considered harmless.

According to Dr. Eric Voth, chair of the Institute on Global Drug Policy, a brain trust of the world's leading experts in drug prevention, "Softening drug policy increases drug use and the associated harm to society." History has shown us that when the perception of the harms of drugs increased, drug use went down, and when the perception of the harms of drug use decreased, use rose. Hopefully, Prime Minister Martin and other Canadian policy makers will apply this same logic.
Contacts

Drug Free America Foundation, Inc., St. Petersburg
Lana Beck, 727-828-0211

Everybody's lost just waiting to be found. Everyone's a thought just waiting to fade.
-- Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2003, 11:08:00 PM »
Calvina,

There will come a day when you wake up and realize that the people you surround yourself with are evil!  Get ready.  You will someday come to understand that you are wrong and you have no right to inflict you simplistic views on others.  You will have a very big price to pay for the multitudes you have co-sponsored in abuse.  

You have set in stone you retribution.  We see you for who you really are.

A fucking BITCH!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2003, 08:08:00 AM »
On 2003-12-24 20:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Calvina,

There will come a day when you wake up and realize that the people you surround yourself with are evil!  Get ready.  You will someday come to understand that you are wrong and you have no right to inflict you simplistic views on others.  You will have a very big price to pay for the multitudes you have co-sponsored in abuse.  

You have set in stone you retribution.  We see you for who you really are.

A fucking BITCH!

"

Great post Anon I

Let me take a shot.

Calvina,

For years your mind rapist organization that once called itself Straight, Inc., destroyed the lives of countless people including myself. It took years of therapy and determination to pick up the pieces to move forward with our lives, but we are NOW doing so. And if you people at DFAF/Straight, Inc. (who gives a shit what you call yourselves these days) think for one minute we are 'just going to go away', that is the stupidest idea you've had to date.

NO honey, that will never happen, it only gets worse from here now. We will hold all you bastards accountable for the atrocities done to us at Straight so that these other mind rape mills now in existence today will take note. Today's mind rapists that profit off hatred and misery WILL know what will be happening to them when they torture kids. They will be going to prison, they will be bankrupted, and their names will be loathed forever. YOU people will be made the example to set forth a precedent of what happens to such sadists as you are so that the present day wannabe mind rapists will think TWICE before fucking with kids.

Anon II