Author Topic: Yo, Mel Seems the holocaust musuem is taking action  (Read 2147 times)

Offline nwilson1982

• View Profile
Yo, Mel Seems the holocaust musuem is taking action
« on: June 13, 2012, 10:07:41 PM »
How are things with your secretary Mel? Yeah, those nosy holocaust museum volunteers. You would be amazed at how they react and what they do when they find out that you of all people are on the board along with some other prevalent Straight names. Seems they don’t take to kindly to you all hiding in the holocaust museum pretending to be so compassionate toward the Jewish community. It’s curious how the Jewish community reacts when they find out that they in fact have on their board several individuals who are known for their participation in the torture of thousands of children and were the founders of one of the worst and most damaging cults in sixty years. Strange, they go off on a mission of collecting evidence. They seem to think that you and the others should be fired, or sent to jail or removed from all your association with the Jewish community. Strange how they just don’t take to those guilty of running a torture farm, wonder why that would be. Suddenly, they go to town with gathering information on your tenure there and the funds and you know small things like that.
 Seems even at Epstein’s church, it’s amazing the reaction when church folks find out about the Straight stuff and the true background of the church goer.

:bs:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nwilson1982

• View Profile
Re: Yo, Mel Seems the holocaust musuem is taking action
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 04:10:50 PM »
Umm, I think the survivors did. My grandmother use to tell me, "hit them where it hurts”. In the of the case of the Sembler’s their soft spot or hurt spot is money and reputation.  I don’t think many of the survivors want to harm the Sembler’s anyway. What they want is justice. There may be some other things they want but the Sembler’s have failed to EVER ask them.
 Oh, how quickly their fight with us could end if they would only ask “What do you want”?
 Betty is especially fond of her previous reputation. However, that kind of went by-by when the survivors found the penis pump, charged them with crimes against humanity with the UN, ruined her birthday party in Rome by emailing EVERY dignitary, prince and head of state that was invited with an email attachment of her crimes and negligence (which ended of as front page news in Italy). Funny, many chose not to show up at her party after receiving that email. As I understand it, the same email was sent to EVERY member of congress, and a tax evasion report was sent to the IRS, Miller Newton was sent back to bankruptcy court, he had his priest collar taken away, and his "retreat" shut down and no steeple for him. I understand some survivors put out reports of all the crimes on the internet in plain English for the world to see and the list goes on.
Fortunately or unfortunately for Betty she doesn't hear what her "friends" really think. She doesn't know what they say behind her back. I read on here somewhere about her local beauty parlor friends being well educated in who she "really" is. I only know this because my father is friends with some of her crowd. You should hear some of the things her "friends' say about her, they have no respect for her; they (almost all) believe she is a sick nut. As for hurting the Semblers and you mean in a physical sense, we are not that stupid. My grandmother also told me “NEVER give someone a bullet to shoot you with". Not to mention the fact that, by doing that. we would then be hypocrites. We would be doing to her or them the very thing we say we are against.
As for ginger and your statement, as someone pointed out on this board she is capable of speaking for herself but let me just say that of all the survivors I know they all respect her. We all are in her debt for running this site that has helped so many survivors and has consistently provided a place for us all to talk, heal and the chance to be around those that understand us as only another survivor can. So, thank you Ginger.

If you are so bold, and feel so right in your opinion, than why not post who you really are? Clearly you are not a survivor, nor are you the parent of a survivor or sibling of one. That leaves only thing; a Sembler croney.
Have a nice day.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
Re: Yo, Mel Seems the holocaust musuem is taking action
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 04:57:51 PM »
Enash and ??????? , one and the same

Sad ole girl,   panties all tied in a knot and no one to listen or help

It's ok, this too shall pass

Offline any way

• View Profile