Author Topic: The Game: A Return to the Elan School  (Read 13910 times)

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
Re: The Game: A Return to the Elan School
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2012, 04:08:32 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio."
Danny, by LB do you mean Southside Larry Beck, the esteemed councilman, serial drunk driver, drug dealer and fecal freak?

Are you in touch with Kari Caudill, the gal who shits on him? https://www.facebook.com/#!/kari.caudill.5

You do know she's on bond for distribution of methamphetamine, right?

Larry isn't happy with her any more. She's fine as a friend, but he's now paying Kari's drug addicted daughter for sex....if you want to call that sex   ::fullofshit::

Did Kari tell you that she and our esteemed councilman have defrauded the state of Missouri dept of labor out of over $6,000 while he's been in jail and on house arrest?

Once again, Danny falls on the side of animals. Drug dealing, theives who like to eat shit and fuck children (he practically raised Samantha) https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f ... =3&theater

I love Danny acting like a tough guy. Everyone knows you're afraid of Wayne.  :nods:

Wayne, nobody cares for your itemized inventory of this guys life. You are in his house and he wants you out, GET THE FUCK OUT. Don't linger, trash his house, try to ruin the reputations of people he knows or disgrace his name. Mark babbitz and yourself (Wayne Kernochan) are two scumbags always looking to fuck somebody.  
Wayne you had nothing prior to being invited to this house. You are 50 years old and all you have is a suitcase. Not much for a guy that talks a big game like you.
We knew you were going to fuck this guy over. It is what you do.
See Froderik, Ginger and others that support this shitbird. When you support sociopaths like this, it empowers them to think they are alright. Wayne Kernochan is far from alright he is sick and now he is fucking over another survivor. He is in his house and he was asked to leave, he won't. The homeowner can do nothing at this time. But as soon as he can and he puts the word out he wants this asshole out of his house, people will swing into action. Hopefully ahead of the police. I would love to kick this guys ass.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 10:14:27 AM »
I just got an internet signal

I don't know about Larry being a fec freak, but it wouldn't surprise me

Please take down Kari's daughter. This shit with attacking families is ridiculous. I've never met Samantha, but whatever problem I have with her I'll say the younger daughter is a great kid. Nice, respectful. If she did nothing, she raised tthat kid right

Please

Danny, I'll happily meet you. I'm a hop skip and a jump from you.

If you're a man, say the word, and we'll put an end to this. One man and one abusive rapist enter, one man leaves(that would be me)

Come to this house legally or illegally, and I'll never be done stabbing you

BTW, the DEA and the Sheriff told me to stay until the 1st of August. I've had a ticket for two weeks. I don't know why. Maybe they have something set up for these two

And, Hugo, Bombs away?  :rofl:

The Owl and the Pussycat is one of my favorite movies

Peace everyone (except Danny)

Offline none-ya the fag

• View Profile
edited upon request
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2012, 12:47:12 PM »
edited upon request
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:53:38 PM by none-ya the fag »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 01:47:21 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
I just got an internet signal

I don't know about Larry being a fec freak, but it wouldn't surprise me

Please take down Kari's daughter. This shit with attacking families is ridiculous. I've never met Samantha, but whatever problem I have with her I'll say the younger daughter is a great kid. Nice, respectful. If she did nothing, she raised tthat kid right

Please

Danny, I'll happily meet you. I'm a hop skip and a jump from you.

If you're a man, say the word, and we'll put an end to this. One man and one abusive rapist enter, one man leaves(that would be me)

Come to this house legally or illegally, and I'll never be done stabbing you

BTW, the DEA and the Sheriff told me to stay until the 1st of August. I've had a ticket for two weeks. I don't know why. Maybe they have something set up for these two

And, Hugo, Bombs away?  :rofl:

The Owl and the Pussycat is one of my favorite movies

Peace everyone (except Danny)

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2012, 01:48:04 PM »
Quote from: "Hugo Long"
Danny the cowardly douche making threats.  :roflmao:

Core Campaign ran a little check on Larry Beck SS# 330-54-5452 and have had return contact by Deidre Long, prisoner # 1133678, the prostitute who Larry is er, um, "in love' with?

He loves something about her  ::fullofshit::

Anyway, he likes to play a game called, "Bombs away" Kari dresses up as a Japanese fighter pilot and hovers over him with his little sailor suit on and shouts "BOMBS AWAY!!!!" and plop, plop.  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::

Deidre also says Larry only stopped smoking eth because he was on house arrest

He was wearing a drug patch, but the state of Missouri should have fitted him with a shit patch  :ftard:

The next  thing on Core Campaign's agenda is to contact all of Danny's neices and family members and show them the threat in OFFA to rape Wayne like a gorilla.

You don't have a lick of sense, do you Daniel?

Offline none-ya the fag

• View Profile
edited upon request
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2012, 07:20:38 PM »
edited upon request
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:52:16 PM by none-ya the fag »

Muppeteer

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2012, 10:42:19 PM »
Ruaraidh wrote:
If I had a chance, I would rip your fucking head off and shit in the hole you waste of human matter.
It is your show from here. There is nothing more I can say or do. Everything I want to do is criminal and you are not worth it.
I am not a citizen here of the USA, I am from Ireland just a outside of Dublin, a little town called Dalkey. Along the coast of the Irish Sea. I will be heading home soon.

That might be just enough to get you on the "no-fly" list. Kudos, hope you enjoyed your visit.

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2012, 08:02:07 PM »
Interesting book. I disagree with certain points, but a good read.

I still don't believe Danny raped you. I think you made it up to stick it to him

But.....I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong

3 1/2 stars if I did Amazon reviews, which I don't
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2012, 05:32:39 AM »
:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2012, 06:05:15 AM »
May 16
Danny Bennison
OK I can dig that you want to support a book. Well first off it is not a book all it is, is a story by a person. Your characterization of reasoning or explaining your concept of the authenticity of Waynes story is beautiful because * S___ G________ (Jeff Wimbelton, Grassyhero) told me the same thing but he was honest he didn't care if the book was honest or not he wanted to use it to close Elan.
Basically you are saying the same thing, you don't care if Wayne is lying so long as something is thrown out there. What story is being told K Lynn, a fabricated story that is littered with untruths.

Big difference between Straight and Elan, Straight would not do this, all along Straight went for the truth.
They hammered some ex-employees but people always said they wanted the truth not some twisted version of the truth.

Next, by all means please tell everyone what you think you saw in Nov 1976. First off you have no idea who I am now or then, trust me on this. I never had set foot in that house until 2/78. I slept in that building when it was still a bunkhouse but that was in 1975. Ken Steer was the Night watchmen.
What you don't know is many ex-employees stay in touch with one another and we all have kept up our schedules and where were from re-entry thru staff and Ass. Director. In Nov of 1976 I was already in E-4 working, I lived in Windham Me.
Next David Eldrich died in either late 1976 or very early 1977 of a suicide. So I don't know how long he was your Director even if he was. You may be confused on that. When you went to 2a Ronnie was your Director there along with Janet Ramos I believe.
I know you said you know who I am K, you don't. This would not be possible.
Wayne likes to think he knows me too, he can't even get his dates right to when I was actually at E-7 and when I left. When I was a Ass. Director and when I was demoted.
K Lynn you know why they made me a Ass.Director at 18yrs. because they needed to show the states they had a certain percentage of Directors, I was not qualified nor compensated.
Bravo to you and all the others on a story that is fucking pure bullshit, in his next book he is going to tell you he knew John Gottie, The Westies and that he gave the hitmen the cab drive to kill Paul Castalongno.
Elan story does need to be told but it needs to be done by someone who is rational and also a professional.
Why do you think Waynes story will never see the light of day, because he would have to have it vetted for the truth. Nice try.
I hope he does make some money, it will pay for the private investigators I hired to do a through background on him. One has to know who is soiling his backyard. Wayne likes to call it stalking, no it is called investigating a known felon who is actively defaming me. The information we garnered will be used when the time is appropriate.
Wayne, Matt, Felice, Mark, Sharon, Doug, Mary W. and their sock puppets and friends you can have them all. Yes I have no problem judging them and what they do and how they do it.
I own a business (medium size) about 176 employees now,  <!-- s:rofl: -->:rofl:<!-- s:rofl: -->  <!-- s:rofl: -->:rofl:<!-- s:rofl: -->  <!-- s:rofl: -->:rofl:<!-- s:rofl: -->  <!-- s:rofl: -->:rofl:<!-- s:rofl: -->  <!-- s:rofl: -->:rofl:<!-- s:rofl: -->  <!-- s:rofl: -->:rofl:<!-- s:rofl: -->  <!-- s:rofl: -->:rofl:<!-- s:rofl: -->  <!-- s:rofl: -->:rofl:<!-- s:rofl: --> judging is a actual necessity it is good business. Another word for it could be called analyze but I believe judging would be best.
If you folks want to pass judgment on me for a time in my life 17-19 have at it I could give a shit, honestly. I was a child, I have never looked at myself as staff or Ass.Director. I can not even conceptualize this position/job. I had a 8th grade education at the time.
So I have left all those idiots who want to play the employee card on the block list, I have no qualms putting more people there.

Thanks for answering my questions and allowing me to see a bit of you.
Once again I have no problem with you sharing what you think you saw back in Daves office or actually before you went into Daves office. Because I know it wasn't me.
I can't tell you how many people think they saw me. Ask Janet Ramos, Marc Rosenberg, Wendy Fraerman, Michele Kellman, Anne ?, Gayle Barron, Myarm Zybee, Susan Goodman, Tracy Austin, Sean O'hara, Mike O'Neil, Anna Goodman and on and on.
These people don't post here but they know me real well and know exactly where I was and when.
I can tell you one last thing if Wayne ever really tried to push a book through it would have to be honest, because Elan and all the employees that worked there while I was there would rip him to shreds. I know this sounds bad but it isn't because most of the employees I am talking about left from 1976-1978. We have all been gone for over 30 years. I am tired of the bullshit being heaped on past employees because you fucking people think you can.
Fuck we were past residents ourselves.
Oh and NO!!! We were not always trying to please the higher ups. We had are own minds and ideas, most of us were trying to make a difference. The same passion and desires every young 18 year old has, we wanted to change the world.
Then we grew up fast, just like when you first see your Gov't for the first time.

I know this was blunt and to the point but I needed you see how I really feel about everything that has been going on.
take carre
_______ ______________________________________________

* Edited by Psy: safety issue
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 05:08:29 PM by psy »

Offline none-ya the fag

• View Profile
edited upon request
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2012, 11:09:38 AM »
edited upon request
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:48:29 PM by none-ya the fag »

Offline thantastico

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2012, 09:48:30 PM »
Here is an interesting project that is shedding light on the issues w/ reformatory schools through film.  Check it out and please pass on the link if it's something that you guys connected with.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/138 ... radise-bay

cheers!

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2012, 03:12:58 AM »
Good luck getting money out of these losers  :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Offline Terry Kato

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2012, 06:16:46 AM »
I finished the book last night and loved it. I would give it 5 stars, and I have no doubt Danny raped children in his care. I don't care that he was only 19, he knew rape was a crime at 19

There's more to tell, but this book does a great job of telling the story