Author Topic: The Game: A Return to the Elan School  (Read 13912 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Game: A Return to the Elan School
« on: June 06, 2012, 12:03:56 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/The-Game-Return-E ... 557&sr=1-4

The Game: A Return to the Elan School, is the fifth book of my memoir series, and the story of the first book in this series, A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School. This book tells the history of the tough love industry from Synanon, to the Seed, to Elan and Straight Inc.as it is revealed to me by survivors in the aftermath of the closing of the Elan School.

When I found Danny Bennison trolling an Elan survivor group pretending to be a survivor, the first thing I felt was fear. When the fear was resolved I confronted him and said he was one of Elan’s worst abusers, and that I had written a book about it. Danny and his friends laughed and said I would never find a publisher who would go up against Elan’s lawyers, and I agreed, so I self-published on Facebook and posted chapters as I wrote or edited them.

From Synanon, to the Seed, to Elan and Straight Inc. a cult became a state sponsored industry. The Game asks and answers the question, “Who gave them permission to use this therapy on mentally ill and autistic kids?” and digs for the stories of the people behind the scenes. Joe Ricci, Miller Newton and Mel Sembler are assured a public legacy as criminals and child abusers, but there were men in the background, never spoken about. Nobody can find information better than program survivors, so The Game is an indictment of the men in the shadows who masterminded this crime, and made billions of dollars.

This is my story. This is our story. This is their story. This is an important part of our nation’s history.

Thank you for your attention.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:54:05 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
Re: The Game: A Return to the Elan School
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 01:03:32 AM »
Quote from: "Enash"
:cry:  :sue:  :cry:  :sue:  :cry:  :sue:  :twofinger:

Man!!  You are one fucKKKing pussy-ass liar!

:cry:  :sue:  :cry:  :sue:  :cry:  :sue:  :suicide:

After all the shit on this site, you've finally figured out how to drive people away. By boring the shit out of them

Fuck off Fleagash.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 01:50:10 AM »
So now you're taking credit for closing down elan? Damn you're full of yourself. Still nobody can actually place you there.
Wayne you're a complete bullshit artist.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 08:45:13 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
So now you're taking credit for closing down elan? Damn you're full of yourself. Still nobody can actually place you there.
It says his book helped the people who shut Elan down.

You can read, can't you? Or is this another troll tactic?

Why don't you stick to child rape jokes and pretending you were in the Seed?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 02:23:18 AM »
None-ya actually made it into this book as a troll and abuser.

Today is release day  :birthday:

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Return-Schoo ... 222&sr=1-4

Offline Terminally Unique

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 09:10:34 AM »
Very cool. I finished the other one last week.

Offline Terminally Unique

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 09:36:44 AM »
There is a glitch with A Life Gone Awry. I tried to share it on Twitter three times in the last couple of weeks, but it doesn't work. I don't have this problem with other books.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 09:50:14 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"

That just goes to show what an idiot you really are!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Wayne Kernochan II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 10:04:39 AM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:36:04 PM by Wayne Kernochan II »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 01:43:43 PM »

That just goes to show what an idiot you really are!

Shows how far you've sunk that telling the truth about you is considered a vile thing to do  :beat:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 01:45:21 PM »
Quote from: "Terminally Unique"
There is a glitch with A Life Gone Awry. I tried to share it on Twitter three times in the last couple of weeks, but it doesn't work. I don't have this problem with other books.
That's stuff far beyond my scope, but thank you for your support. It means a lot to me

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 08:13:54 PM »

None Ya, in Wayne's small pee brained mind he thinks if he writes a book and says in the book that someone raped him, it makes it true. What is true is Wayne is a confused homosexual with a made up girlfriend by the name of Liz that he dumped in CT or NY to run out to Missouri. He says it was to write this rag mag he calls a book. Wayne is in love with me and desperately needs to hang off my testicles and record what he thinks are my everyday moves. This guy has me posting under so many different names it is incredible.
Here is something comical, his best friend Matt Hoffman, well Matt also worked at Elan after he graduated and while he was in the re-entry phase of Elan. Matt stabbed one of my best friends while at Elan and then assulted the man again after they both left Elan. I was just down the road for that attack. Matt loves to stalk me on the internet. He calls it following up on ex-staff. What people need to know, Matt Hoffman got to Elan at least a year prior to me, Matt was one of the senior residents when I came in. I was trained by Matt and by people like him.
Wayne likes to say I was his director, well, I was never a director. I was an Ass. Director for a month and a half. I will not cover it again because if people want to go back a read my past posts, we/I have already covered that. It would have been impossible for me to have been Wayne's director. We also covered that Albert Beauchane was in Elan 7 when Wayne says he was there but doesn't remember him at all, nor does Wayne know him from then.
There are at least 9-10 people on various sites who knew me when I was at Elan, none of them have come forward and corroborated any of what Wayne has said. Wayne tells us,"Well they haven't said you didn't do it". Yes they have Wayne, all of them have said it, right to your face but you choose to ignore it. I know for a fact that Peter Arnold, KLynn, J.Baer, Al Beauchane, Joy Brown and I could go on, have never told you that I committed any of the violence you mentioned.
Now you think you have the bomb. Danny raped me in his office. You think this flies because you can put it in such a way as I can not refute it. It was just you and I in the office. Wayne(if you are Wayne) you are going to have to prove you were there with me and you haven't even accomplished that.
Plus Lee Goldman when she reads that you are including her in this book, by saying I wanted her to commit suicide, Wayne she isn't going to take this lightly.
Wayne, you have admitted you are a Pan Sexual idiot, that you slept with guys, handed out blowjobs like a vacuum cleaner salesman, put your ass out there like you are the fucking Lincoln Tunnel and now you want to come crying on here with some stupid fucking story about how I abused you. Dude you are a day late and a dollar short, nobody is believing you. I have never slept with a dude in my life. The only time I had a sexual encounter with a male it was forced. Once by a pedophile by the name of Billy White in Carolina R.I. and the other time while in jail in Carbon County Pa. when I was 15 years old. In both cases I was overwhelmed by my assailants and sodomized. You knew this Wayne because we discussed this on the phone in conversations we had, just in case you forgot here are the phone numbers I used that you gave me, 718-729-6185/718-730-3290. Yeah, for someone who supposedly raped you, you sure had a lot of contact with me. I really don't give a shit if you told people that I strung you up by your fucking nuts and beat you with a baseball bat. At this point trust me I really don't care. Nothing you have done so far has effected me or my family one bit. My entire family looked forward to this memoir coming out and as we knew we would, we laughed our asses off. Wayne you have become a conversation piece that I have enjoyed for some time now.
Check out Wayne's friends, Mark Babbitz (do a background check on Mark, you will be surprised), Matt Hoffman can not stay sober to save his life, the house Wayne is staying at the owner had to go to prison for his second DUI, Wayne is unemployed not because of any injuries (that was pure bullshit, I know we checked him out) Wayne does not have an education, is ill tempered, has more untreated mental issues then one person should be allowed and cries to his landlords repeatedly, that they should take care of him because he can't do it himself. Wayne's brother kicked him to the curb because he is sick and tired of being ripped off, manipulated and lied to. His writers blog Absolute Write banned him because he is foul and abusive. WAASP banned him also from a site for calling a young girl of 21a cunt. When asked to stop by this young lady he told her to shut up and take it. She disagreed with his assessment of the program she went through.
Basically people, Wayne Kernochan is a piece of shit that crawled up out of some gutter saw an opportunity to fuck someone over and possibly make some money. This is what scumbags like him do. This is why Elan and their survivors want nothing more to do with the likes of this guy. You are a fucking liar and you do not represent Elan or our Survivors. Get Lost Wayne Kernochan.
In conclusion, No Wayne we are still not going to sue you, even after you made these rape allegations. Why, you might be wondering? Well it works more to are advantage that you keep producing, so by all means we wish you well. You are just not there yet. IMO, I really think these 2 memoirs will be the albatross around your neck that hangs you in the long run. You have blown this simple tragic story so far out of proportion that you can't even begin to understand anymore why you even started it. Wayne, you were brought in at the request of 3-4 Elan people who wanted someone to write a story. You think you are Jonathon Ziv, hiding behind another name that represents many, no you are not. You Wayne Kernochan do not represent Elan, you did not tell our story, not even close. There are books that are forth coming that will take care of that, I gave you an opportunity to be a part of the writing team but no you had to act like the the juvenile delinquent, and you rebelled. Don't even tell people you rejected the offer because you did not, I have an email from you begging me to reconsider my offering. This was after I kicked you to the curb for being an idiot as a partner on a Facebook Site we co-admin'ed.
Wayne, like I told you many times. I am not your problem, YOU are the problem. You lie, cheat, steal, con, manipulate and basically take advantage of every weak moment a person has.
I"ll be waiting for your next go around, this one sucked even worse then the last one. I have read better in the "National Inquirer".
Danny raped me....lmao!!!! You fuckin loser!!!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 10:45:25 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 09:10:37 PM »
That's the best you have Dan?

:(

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 10:50:54 PM »

Wayne, do your fucking research. Rape victims never communicate with their victimizers like you have with me. I just wanted to say thank-you. You were everything I knew you would be. One thing you really do well, Wayne, is totally fuck yourself over and over and over. Have fun with your new toy.
[/b]
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2012, 10:19:16 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Wayne, do your fucking research. Rape victims never communicate with their victimizers like you have with me. I just wanted to say thank-you. You were everything I knew you would be. One thing you really do well, Wayne, is totally fuck yourself over and over and over. Have fun with your new toy.
[/b]
Wayne got you to admit to raping Yvette Portella

I thought it was brilliant

Danny Bennison revealed