Author Topic: James Lee Crummel (thankfully) dead  (Read 4629 times)

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
James Lee Crummel (thankfully) dead
« on: May 31, 2012, 09:18:23 AM »
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-j ... 9665.story

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (KTLA) -- Convicted child killer James Lee Crummel, 68, was found hanging in his cell on death row at San Quentin State Prison.

Crummel was found dead shortly after 4:00 p.m. on Sunday by staff members bringing him his meal.

Crummel used an extension cord to hang himself from a locker in his cell, said Sam Robinson, a spokesman at San Quentin.

Inmates are allowed to have extension cords in certain circumstances to plug in electronics like televisions, Robinson said.

The former Newport Beach man was housed alone in his cell.

Crummel was sentenced to death in 2004 in Riverside County in the 1979, kidnapping, sexual abuse and murder of 13-year-old James Wilfred Trotter.

The Costa Mesa boy was on his way to school when he disappeared.

His body was not found until 1990 when Crummel called police as a random citizen to report finding charred remains off the Ortega Highway in Riverside County.

The identity of Trotter's body was not confirmed until 1996.

Police were thrown off because experts initially thought the bones belonged to a girl.

Crummel's past showed a string of violent child molestations spanning 30 years and four states.

He had also been questioned about the 1981 murder of an Anaheim Hills boy and the 1995 disappearance of a Big Bear City boy.

Since 1978 when California reinstated capital punishment, 57 condemned inmates have died from natural causes, 20 have committed suicide, 13 have been executed in California, one was executed in Missouri; and six died from other causes.

There are currently 723 offenders on California?s death row.

Rot in Hell you piece of shit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
Re: James Lee Crummel (thankfully) dead
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 11:59:38 AM »
http://liamscheff.com/surviving-cedu/?p=1110

Convicted Child Rapist and Murderer Linked to Cedu School

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 12:26:46 AM »
Now we will never know if he killed 2 or 3 kids who went missing never to be found from the CEDU campus

3 kids are still missing. They are:

1) John Christopher Inman - 1993
2) Blake Wade Pursley - 1994
3) Daniel Yuen - 2004

Source: Missing and Wanted list - Fornits Wiki

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 07:13:14 PM »
Oh my god. I thought the same thing. I wonder if he did them after all. To quote one of you, "Fucking surreal". It's good to be back and get instant realizations. And instant corroboration of true subplot that goes on in life.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 12:10:33 PM »
That is one creepy crummel.