Author Topic: Q. Is the Koran holy?  (Read 8611 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Q. Is the Koran holy?
« on: May 06, 2012, 08:49:28 AM »
or the rantings of a madman (not unlike Nazism)?

Political cults adopt "liturgical" rubrics in effort to legitimize themselves.

Islam is seditious against every nation and demands all muslims work to overthrow all nations, gov'ts, and non-sharia laws.

Should Nazism have been a constitutionally protected 'religion' too??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
Re: Q. Is the Koran holy?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 10:50:23 AM »
Many religions and empires form merely to spread technological development.  See: Napoleonic Empire, Holy Roman Empire, Merovingian Empire, American Empire, Ottoman Empire, Dutch Empire, Soviet Russia, Synanon (failed).

Many religions and empires form merely to facilitate technological development internally.  See: French Empire, Early British Empire (1500-1700), Portuguese Empire, Spanish Empire, Scandinavian Empire, Communist China.

Many insular religions and nations form as a simple means of growth.  See: Mormonism, Jonestown (failed), Mongol Empire, Russian Empire.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 02:49:31 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

Islam is seditious against every nation and demands all muslims work to overthrow all nations, gov'ts, and non-sharia laws.

Clearly, it is a dangerous phenomenon.  Since 1945 Islam brought about the deaths of a couple of million Koreans.  Likewise, Islam was the motive behind the deaths of three million Vietnamese between 1945 and 1975.  Again, in Rwanda, Islam sparked the massacres of hundreds of thousands between 1960 and 1995.  The three to seven million dead in Congo between 1998 and 2003?  Islam again.  Who brought about the World economic collapse in 2008?  Muslims and their Sharia law.  Chernobyl?  Islam.  Fukushima?  Islam.  

It's about time somebody recognized the real danger we are in every day.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 01:42:45 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
Quote from: "Froderik"

Clearly, it is a dangerous phenomenon.  Since 1945 Islam brought about the deaths of a couple of million Koreans.  Likewise, Islam was the motive behind the deaths of three million Vietnamese between 1945 and 1975.  Again, in Rwanda, Islam sparked the massacres of hundreds of thousands between 1960 and 1995.  The three to seven million dead in Congo between 1998 and 2003?  Islam again.  Who brought about the World economic collapse in 2008?  Muslims and their Sharia law.  Chernobyl?  Islam.  Fukushima?  Islam.  

It's about time somebody recognized the real danger we are in every day.

:tup:

Offline buzz sawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 06:22:43 PM »
Ahh Froderic,
Such a timely Topic you posted.
If the Koran seems nonsensical, maybe it is. If islam and sharia seem a looming horror. Maybe they are.
Mohammed preached war and practiced war his whole life. Like a rope on a stump, or a jar in kentucky, it's kinda hard to ignore the life of Mohammed.What he did, who he was.
Some other most learned person compared Communism to islam, with the obvious conclusion that Islam ain't so bad.
The awful problem is, that Bolshevism and islam are married cousins, so to speak.
 Bolshevism is a secular religion, the highest value one's role in society. Bolshevism is nazism with a russian face, Naziism is Bilshevism with a german face,... or viet, or chech, or osti, or Tupac, or Korean, ... perhaps you get my drift. ( If you like the cut of my jib, well just keep that to yourself sailor, unless you're a woman, then call me at Beechwood-4.....)
Islam is a cradle to grave system as well, with no particular afterlife, no hope. Doctrines to be familiar with are Hijra, Taquiya,, Halal/Haram/ (very mutable)
And there's that troublesome other doctrine.
Of all world religions, only Bolshevism and Islam share a commitment to war.
It becomes critical to know what you believe, and why you believe it.
Ain't Sayin', Jus' Sayin'.
Buzz sawyer.

Offline buzz sawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 05:24:52 PM »
It's true, so true, that islam is the religion of peace.
There are three and only three ways that one may find 'peace' in Islam. And they are A) Submit (see islam, Dar al Islam, Dar al harb B) suffer slavery ( see Dimmi, dhimmitude) C Die. ( see death, cessationof life, mortality,corruption, decay, decomposition  toe up.. zipper-bag ride, room temperature, organic material, return to protoplasm, get-cool, stay cool)
" The domes are our helmets, the minarets our bayonets, The mosques our barracks, the faithful our soldiers."
That's oft quoted in the mid east The time for willful ignorance is long past, and there are worse things than war.
YUP! Read the koran, study it (Along wih the Hadith and the Sira.) Know what you are up against.
Buzz

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 05:54:42 PM »
Quote from: "buzz sawyer"
It's true, so true, that islam is the religion of peace.
There are three and only three ways that one may find 'peace' in Islam. And they are A) Submit (see islam, Dar al Islam, Dar al harb B) suffer slavery ( see Dimmi, dhimmitude) C Die. ( see death, cessationof life, mortality,corruption, decay, decomposition  toe up.. zipper-bag ride, room temperature, organic material, return to protoplasm, get-cool, stay cool)
" The domes are our helmets, the minarets our bayonets, The mosques our barracks, the faithful our soldiers."
That's oft quoted in the mid east The time for willful ignorance is long past, and there are worse things than war.
YUP! Read the koran, study it (Along wih the Hadith and the Sira.) Know what you are up against.
Buzz
Nigger please
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline buzz sawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 11:49:20 AM »
In france, 751 'sensitive zones"ie; no-go areas for french police. In brussells, cops are ordered to observe Ramadan. in the united states, 23 states are faced with 'sharia compliant' laws. In venezuela, iranian Guards are cross-training with venezuelan special forces, while the 'guards also have a missile battalion. the sahab 3 is capable of attaining orbit, and of course, all those weapons of mass-destruction that bush lied about (ie; vx, sarin, mustard, possibly weaponized anthrax) are in syria and the concern is that assad will deploy. in darfur the slaughter continues.
"nigger Please"... Is that the best you can do?
Buzz

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 12:37:29 PM »
In france, 751 'sensitive zones"ie; no-go areas for french police. In brussells, cops are ordered to observe Ramadan. in the united states, 23 states are faced with 'sharia compliant' laws. In venezuela, iranian Guards are cross-training with venezuelan special forces, while the 'guards also have a missile battalion. the sahab 3 is capable of attaining orbit, and of course, all those weapons of mass-destruction that bush lied about (ie; vx, sarin, mustard, possibly weaponized anthrax) are in syria and the concern is that assad will deploy. in darfur the slaughter continues.
"nigger Please"... Is that the best you can do?
Buzz
:shamrock:
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline buzz sawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 04:45:13 PM »
Don't know what :shamrock:  means, but if it's meant kindly, I'll take it.
Buzz

Offline Niggers

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 05:37:49 PM »
Subject > Re: Q. Is the Koran holy?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:23:26 AM by Niggers »

Offline buzz sawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 05:57:06 PM »
wow ! hugo ! you've got some real unhealthy habits. i'd turn yourself in, get treatment soon. Plus you're bordering on hate-crime issues. I guess you are yet another Super-Colossal Genius, to have responded so.
 See hugo, or whatever other tag you go by, a rage response doesn't tell of my argument, or my statements, or me. it does tell a great deal about you. it says that you are angry, but that you can't state why. My guess is that you are angry every day, and don't know what to pin it on, who to pin it on. this kind of passive agressive response can backfire, though, as you may one day encounter someone you didn't intend to.
It also tells me (anyone , really) that thinking is difficult for you. That could be a thyroid issue, or a character disorder, or a side effect of drugs, or organic brain problem ( injury, maybe undiagnosed?
I've already 'noted the problem, I advise you to stop what you are doing, and tommorrow's a new day.  Thank me when you are well.

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 06:08:37 PM »
Quote from: "Hugo Long"
wow ! hugo ! you've got some real unhealthy habits. i'd turn yourself in, get treatment soon. Plus you're bordering on hate-crime issues. I guess you are yet another Super-Colossal Genius, to have responded so.
 See hugo, or whatever other tag you go by, a rage response doesn't tell of my argument, or my statements, or me. it does tell a great deal about you. it says that you are angry, but that you can't state why. My guess is that you are angry every day, and don't know what to pin it on, who to pin it on. this kind of passive agressive response can backfire, though, as you may one day encounter someone you didn't intend to.
It also tells me (anyone , really) that thinking is difficult for you. That could be a thyroid issue, or a character disorder, or a side effect of drugs, or organic brain problem ( injury, maybe undiagnosed?
I've already 'noted the problem, I advise you to stop what you are doing, and tommorrow's a new day.  Thank me when you are well.
Why don't you go fuck your mother you little cunt?  :suicide:

Homicidal tendencies aren't unhealthy habits stupid  :beat:

Now, go jerk off in your mother's face and leave people here alone
I agree. You sound like a racist retard

Take your bullshit elsewhere  :suicide:

Offline Terry Kato

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 06:09:58 PM »
Buzz Lighthead  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 06:12:18 PM »
What kind of person calls themself Buzz?

What are you ten?  :roflmao: