Author Topic: Q. Is the Koran holy?  (Read 8618 times)

Offline none-ya the fag

• View Profile
edited upon request
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 06:14:45 PM »
edited upon request
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:47:41 PM by none-ya the fag »

Offline Terry Kato

• View Profile
Re: Q. Is the Koran holy?
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 06:15:26 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya."
What kind of person calls themself Buzz?

What are you ten?  :roflmao:
I was thinking the same thing

I'm surprised his mother hasn't blocked this site
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Terry Kato

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 06:18:33 PM »
Quote from: "Hugo Long"
Quote from: "none-ya the fag"
Idiots
Shut up homo. Men are talking
Speak for yourself  :clown:

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 06:23:39 PM »
Buzz Lightass sounds like a racist for sure.

Ban this cancer now and be done with him

Offline none-ya the fag

• View Profile
edited upon request
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 06:28:24 PM »
edited upon request
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:46:18 PM by none-ya the fag »

Offline buzz sawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 04:12:21 PM »
well, Gosh!!! I've been called A "racist retard". WoW! that surely stings! Maybe this is a "teachable' moment.
See. if a person is a 'retard', it means that they have a diminished mental capacity, have among other symptoms, easy rage, and outbursts, and, most importantly incapacity for higher reasoning and decision making. So, that's what 'retard means,, but be advised that only immature boys and girls say things like that.
What 'racist ' means is that a person believes that a  particular 'race' is superior to all others. There is such a thing as "race", as borne out by genetic and epidemiological studies, but, to date, no one can adequately define it. So it's impossible to define 'superiority',in the darwinian sense. (if you are real clever, you'll find the hidden logical trap i set for you! If you  find it, I'll mail you a cookie!)
Racism is commonly expressed in pseudo-scientific terms these days, as opposed to phony appeals to scripture, as in days of yore. Hah Hah, i just said days of yore.
So, class (although you have none), we can see that a person cannot be both a retard, and a racist.
sadly for some of you, like the fabled jack-a-lope, they don't exist. (outside my local bar)
Hope this helps!  Get Well Soon! ( or just die quietly, that'd please me just as much., and don't forget to compost yourself!)
Buzz Sawyer

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 10:29:40 AM »
Quote from: "buzz sawyer"
well, Gosh!!! I've been called A "racist retard". WoW! that surely stings! Maybe this is a "teachable' moment.
See. if a person is a 'retard', it means that they have a diminished mental capacity, have among other symptoms, easy rage, and outbursts, and, most importantly incapacity for higher reasoning and decision making. So, that's what 'retard means,, but be advised that only immature boys and girls say things like that.
What 'racist ' means is that a person believes that a  particular 'race' is superior to all others. There is such a thing as "race", as borne out by genetic and epidemiological studies, but, to date, no one can adequately define it. So it's impossible to define 'superiority',in the darwinian sense. (if you are real clever, you'll find the hidden logical trap i set for you! If you  find it, I'll mail you a cookie!)
Racism is commonly expressed in pseudo-scientific terms these days, as opposed to phony appeals to scripture, as in days of yore. Hah Hah, i just said days of yore.
So, class (although you have none), we can see that a person cannot be both a retard, and a racist.
sadly for some of you, like the fabled jack-a-lope, they don't exist. (outside my local bar)
Hope this helps!  Get Well Soon! ( or just die quietly, that'd please me just as much., and don't forget to compost yourself!)
Buzz Sawyer
You're becoming quite the troll here. Please go away  :twofinger:
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline .T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 06:59:28 AM »
Buzz Sawyer is a troll. I believe it's Danny. Some believe it's Jordan Eisman

Who cares? Ignore this douchebag and he will go away :sue:  :sue:  :sue:

Offline none-ya the fag

• View Profile
edited upon request
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2012, 03:20:29 PM »
edited upon request