Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Seed Discussion Forum

Re: Ginger McNulty

(1/5) > >>

Antigen:
you realize, of course, that you're one of, if not the most active user right now. Project much?

none-ya:
Ginger,you have to admit you've been pretty slackjawed in your responsibilities on this site. The trolls trash you and you do nothing about it. And since you're the boss, if they can play YOU like that, then everybody else is fair game. Time to wake up any clean this place up. It's about worthless the way it is now.

none-ya:
Let me get this straight. You blame Ginger for allowing you to spew your filth? My god, we agree?! Your wrong though.If she censors you,or bans you we all win. She needs to enforce some kind of decorum here.

none-ya:
You try to like me huh? I can just feel the love. And I do I  see what ??? is doing. Sure,just like any other garden variety troll, he's just trying to get a reaction out of anybody he can.Good or bad. He obviously didn't get enough attention as a child.

Horatio.:

--- Quote from: "Enash" ---You are a little slow but still generally likeable.
--- End quote ---
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version