Author Topic: Lillian Speerbrecker's New Accreditation Agency  (Read 9439 times)

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
Re: Lillian Speerbrecker's New Accreditation Agency
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 05:40:18 PM »
Perhaps we can settle this like human beings

Maybe a wet T-Shirt contest
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 06:13:04 PM »
Lol, and here you go again. You are missing the point. Lillian and her business or agency has nothing to do with her husband or his employment or his or her previous affiliations with said school(s) or advocacy's. Her husband and his employment is a completely different "entity" as you referred to then her and what she's trying to start. Advertising? Wow, are you really that shallow minded, especially after Lillian and her previous position within Survivors and what she does and doesn't agree with. She has always been against child abuse and the abuse in schools, are you really that retarded to think she'd immediately change on the dime and go "over to the other side" to advertise a school or program which abused her in the past if they haven't made significant changes to their "program"? Seriously.. just wow

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 06:14:16 PM »
Even better yet do you think she would condone her husbands employment at such an establishment? As I said, close minded.

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 06:21:59 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
I'm sorry but I don't take your threats seriously...

Especially since I know for a fact that there are much more Anon AGAINST the abuse of children in programs then there EVER COULD be for, or even remotely care about someone as insignificant as Lillian and her tentative plans to advertise for her husband's program...

That statement was simply hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh!

DUH! Common sense. Anonymous STANDS for stopping child abuse and the abuse of children in programs. SO DOES LILLIAN. Her methods are just unorthodox and controversial. But that doesn't mean that a lot of people in Anonymous don't support what she's trying to do, because she actually is trying to do good by writing reports on DIFFERENT SCHOOLS mind you GOOD or BAD. NOT JUST the school that her husband happens to work at. That's the point you are missing. If she was "accrediting" Midwest and ONLY Midwest, then there would be some room for debate in saying that she's only "advertising" for the program at her husbands employment, but she's not. But not only has she NOT accredited or "given the stamp of approval" on anything yet, she also is planning on investigating TONS of schools, not JUST Midwest. She is not by any means condoning abuse in schools or trying to "cover up" the abuse in schools like you and others keep trying to make it seem and THAT is why a lot of people in Anonymous support her.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 06:42:06 PM »
I don't care either way honestly, I just think it's fucked up for you to go after an whole organization after a conversation that you had with one person.

You and Lillian and any anon that support her can go ride into the sunset for all I care.

You just haven't been around long enough to know how these things go wrong, and how those programs will use her "reports" as advertisement. Her "good intentions" will only be used by the programs to to convince parents that their schools aren't abusive when they clearly are if they aren't willing to do away with restraints and seclusion.

It's okay tho, you obviously have a lot to learn about the troubled teen industry so I wont hold your ignorance against you.

You want to end this yet or what?... Because I'm leaving it at what needed to be said was said, and it's over with. So unless you want me to go into more details about why Lillian's business will fail, I suggest you leave it at that.
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 06:57:34 PM »
I don't care either way honestly, I just think it's fucked up for you to go after an whole organization after a conversation that you had with one person.

You and Lillian and any anon that support her can go ride into the sunset for all I care.

You just haven't been around long enough to know how these things go wrong, and how those programs will use her "reports" as advertisement. Her "good intentions" will only be used by the programs to to convince parents that their schools aren't abusive when they clearly are if they aren't willing to do away with restraints and seclusion.

It's okay tho, you obviously have a lot to learn about the troubled teen industry so I wont hold your ignorance against you.

You want to end this yet or what?... Because I'm leaving it at what needed to be said was said, and it's over with. So unless you want me to go into more details about why Lillian's business will fail, I suggest you leave it at that.

THEN LET IT FAIL! Don't criticize and knock people for trying to do something, regardless how impossible it seems. Let her fail as you seem so convinced she will and laugh about it later. Let her see the outcome to her own endeavors without posting shit about her, her family, and her business. In the end if it does fail, then so be it.

This whole thing started because I saw the post on WWASP Survivors and responded to the ORIGINAL poster. I did not respond to the Admin or "Chelsea" and I wasn't speaking for the entire organization as a whole, I was speaking directly to the original poster. The Admin got involved herself, which as a "high up" person of Survivors, brought the whole organization into it because of her forced involvement. My original response was to this "Bill" person or whoever "Bingo" was who first placed the information on their forum.

I have not attacked Fornits or anyone involved with Fornits nor have I "trolled" the forums. I spoke neutrally and warned the organization of the false truths and partial information that said person was spreading and when it was clear that someone directly involved in the situation responded to me on this very forum, of course I am going to defend myself and my position just as they have.

Also what about jails? What about youth detention centers? Is it abusive for them to restrain or confine individuals due to their behavior in THOSE establishments? In that case you should take that up with the Department of Justice.

These "programs" you refer to are an alternative for parents to send their kids to in place of jail if they are uncontrollable. So why wouldn't someone want these programs to be investigated and reported on? Being in the mix of all of this I would think you'd realize that, but apparently not. Would you rather the parents send their kids to jail or youth detention centers or the kids end up in jail anyway because of the way they are or act or do things? I doubt you'd want that. I would think you'd WANT someone to be investigating and reporting on shit so the parents can make a better educated decision of where to send their kids. These reports Lillian plans on doing includes good and bad things, not all good like you're making it seem.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 07:33:40 PM »
Look I did not say anything about you "attacking" fornits, I am pointing out how you are reading into things, and rehashing apparently "false information" you heard in a deleted thread, and now posting everything on a public forum where regardless if you are defending her or not, will still be available for people to see and come to their own conclusions about.

Try, try reeeeeeeally hard not to post anymore information about Lillian and you might be surprised how easily this will end.

Keep arguing your moot points and there will be yet another thread for Lillian to rage about.... Don't know how many times I have to repeat myself for you to get it.

MY personal opinion that this "accreditation agency" could do more harm than good. That is an opinion I have every right to hold and to express. Now if you want to hold yours you are free to do so but don't start threatening people for disagreeing with you. What a pussy move on your part... Simply cannot state your opinion intelligently without threatening to hack someone and release their personal information.

YOU MAD BRO?

If all you want is for people to stop talking about Lillian, you are doing it wrong. The more you talk about Lillian the more people will talk about Lillian... LOL can't believe you dont get that by now, YOU are digging HER grave with YOUR arguments.

Most people here on fornits are smart enough to make up their own minds, they dont need your input. You are only doing Lillian a disservice here by repeating her arguments for her... Most of us don't buy it and we don't buy it because we've seen it all before.

She isn't doing anything any different than any Edcon, or any of the various trade organizations that support this industry is doing. Reporting the "bad and the good" was exactly the platform Sue Scheff ran on when she opposed WWASP and referred to the "good" programs that she toured and reported on. Same shit, different Sue.

You could probably learn something if you stuck around so I implore you to go "dig" through these forums and find the patterns yourself. I don't care to waste my time trying to convince you as you seem hellbent on your being nieve and assuming everything Lillian told you is true, or somehow will be true... someday.

You want to prove that you aren't a stalker?... Stop getting so involved with something that doesn't concern you. Stop threatening to release people's information and "wage war" against someone who likely doesn't give two shits about this person you are defending nor your opinion on the subject.

Give it up, no one cares.

Offline LulzSecuritoh

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2012, 07:40:00 PM »
Look I did not say anything about you "attacking" fornits, I am pointing out how you are reading into things, and rehashing apparently "false information" you heard in a deleted thread, and now posting everything on a public forum where regardless if you are defending her or not, will still be available for people to see and come to their own conclusions about.

Try, try reeeeeeeally hard not to post anymore information about Lillian and you might be surprised how easily this will end.

Keep arguing your moot points and there will be yet another thread for Lillian to rage about.... Don't know how many times I have to repeat myself for you to get it.

MY personal opinion that this "accreditation agency" could do more harm than good. That is an opinion I have every right to hold and to express. Now if you want to hold yours you are free to do so but don't start threatening people for disagreeing with you. What a pussy move on your part... Simply cannot state your opinion intelligently without threatening to hack someone and release their personal information.

YOU MAD BRO?

If all you want is for people to stop talking about Lillian, you are doing it wrong. The more you talk about Lillian the more people will talk about Lillian... LOL can't believe you dont get that by now, YOU are digging HER grave with YOUR arguments.

Most people here on fornits are smart enough to make up their own minds, they dont need your input. You are only doing Lillian a disservice here by repeating her arguments for her... Most of us don't buy it and we don't buy it because we've seen it all before.

She isn't doing anything any different than any Edcon, or any of the various trade organizations that support this industry is doing. Reporting the "bad and the good" was exactly the platform Sue Scheff ran on when she opposed WWASP and referred to the "good" programs that she toured and reported on. Same shit, different Sue.

You could probably learn something if you stuck around so I implore you to go "dig" through these forums and find the patterns yourself. I don't care to waste my time trying to convince you as you seem hellbent on your being nieve and assuming everything Lillian told you is true, or somehow will be true... someday.

You want to prove that you aren't a stalker?... Stop getting so involved with something that doesn't concern you. Stop threatening to release people's information and "wage war" against someone who likely doesn't give two shits about this person you are defending nor your opinion on the subject.

HELLO THAR MY FRIENDS!

14 DAYS AND THE JIG IS UP, LULZ!

14 Days..

Make Peace, or prepare for War.

LOVE,
- Your Father.

Offline LulzSecuritoh

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 07:42:32 PM »
Who's up for some mass phone call forwarding!?!?!?

200 - 300+ calls a minute, GREAT FUN!

Who's first!?

Offline LulzSecuritoh

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 07:44:47 PM »
immmmmmmmmaaa firrrriiiiiinnnn mahhhh LAZZZZZERRRRRRSSSSSS -------

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 07:51:49 PM »
You fail to realize that even tho you proxy up, you can still be pinpointed. You put too much faith in your "security". Now because I don't believe in sharing ip info I will not reveal what I already know about who you are, where you are from and who you are friends with.

Start a war, you won't win. You are obviously the same troll creating different accounts both here and at WWASP Survivors and frankly you aren't scaring anyone. You want to end it?... Stop arguing with yourself! Because no one else gives a shit. Obviously.

FAIL TROLL IS FAIL

Offline LulzSecuritoh

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2012, 07:52:55 PM »
Guess who I am LOL

Bet you can't :)

reconsider your actions or prepare for my Lazer of Lulz, Have a grand ole day gents!

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2012, 08:02:39 PM »

YOU MAD BRO?

Lol where did I threaten to hack or release anybodies personal information? If I recall that is the whole reason I replied in the first place, was because someone on WWASP forums released information about someone else. Where exactly did I threaten someone? If you're referring to my post on this very forum, I did the same thing you did. Hypocrite much?

Oh and yea, you don't know shit about me, otherwise prove it. Oh wait, I already told you my name was Mike and you have my IP address to the computer I originally used, that's it. I don't use my real name, first or last, on ANYTHING that I do on the internet. Nor do I even have my mobile phone registered under a name, it's still set to it's default shit for that very purpose, nor did I use my mobile phone to connect to anything you have access to. There is no way for you to have anything on me lol. You don't have shit on me because if you did you definitely wouldn't be stupid enough to tell me. Or would you? lol

And yea, I do give up, because you're too fucking stupid to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. All you care about is your own close minded opinions and don't care to hear about arguments and the opinions of others, otherwise, it would have never went this far and we would have had this "intelligent" conversation you speak of. But when this Admin or Chelsea responded to me, when I didn't even post anything directed at her mind you, she immediately began to attack and discredit myself and Lillian waaaay before she even began to express her own opinions and "what she knew regarding the situation". It wasn't until we got to the 2nd of 3rd page of the conversation... I expressed my opinion on the forum, it pissed her off and she responded in kind, which in turn I responded in kind. If you want to have an intelligent conversation with someone, you DEFINITELY don't come back at one of their comments in an attacking or accusatory manner claiming they are someone they aren't or a "sock puppet". Gimme a break. So yea, I GIVE UP due to your stupidity, thick-headedness, and close-mindedness, otherwise you're right, it won't end, because you always have to have the last word just like a fucking child.

I stand by my original statement: GROW THE FUCK UP

P.S. If you know so much about me, why don't you give me a call sometime? I'm sure we could find a lot to talk about! :D

/disappears

Offline LulzSecuritoh

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 08:08:07 PM »
Quote from: "Xerix"

YOU MAD BRO?

Lol where did I threaten to hack or release anybodies personal information? If I recall that is the whole reason I replied in the first place, was because someone on WWASP forums released information about someone else. Where exactly did I threaten someone? If you're referring to my post on this very forum, I did the same thing you did. Hypocrite much?

Oh and yea, you don't know shit about me, otherwise prove it. Oh wait, I already told you my name was Mike and you have my IP address to the computer I originally used, that's it. I don't use my real name, first or last, on ANYTHING that I do on the internet. Nor do I even have my mobile phone registered under a name, it's still set to it's default shit for that very purpose, nor did I use my mobile phone to connect to anything you have access to. There is no way for you to have anything on me lol. You don't have shit on me because if you did you definitely wouldn't be stupid enough to tell me. Or would you? lol

And yea, I do give up, because you're too fucking stupid to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. All you care about is your own close minded opinions and don't care to hear about arguments and the opinions of others, otherwise, it would have never went this far and we would have had this "intelligent" conversation you speak of. But when this Admin or Chelsea responded to me, when I didn't even post anything directed at her mind you, she immediately began to attack and discredit myself and Lillian waaaay before she even began to express her own opinions and "what she knew regarding the situation". It wasn't until we got to the 2nd of 3rd page of the conversation... I expressed my opinion on the forum, it pissed her off and she responded in kind, which in turn I responded in kind. If you want to have an intelligent conversation with someone, you DEFINITELY don't come back at one of their comments in an attacking or accusatory manner claiming they are someone they aren't or a "sock puppet". Gimme a break. So yea, I GIVE UP due to your stupidity, thick-headedness, and close-mindedness, otherwise you're right, it won't end, because you always have to have the last word just like a fucking child.

I stand by my original statement: GROW THE FUCK UP

P.S. If you know so much about me, why don't you give me a call sometime? I'm sure we could find a lot to talk about! :D

/disappears

Children, children, hugs and make up or else Daddy will have to fire a gigantic lazer at your faces and he doesn't want to do that, lazers are deadly!

Come on chaps! I didn't say this is over yet, Chelsea and Bill Boyles, the only way this is ending is if you BOTH release a picture of yourselves with your own shoe's on your head. That's the ONLY way this is ending unfortunately.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 08:41:14 PM »
:feedtrolls: