Author Topic: Lillian Speerbrecker's New Accreditation Agency  (Read 9432 times)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
Lillian Speerbrecker's New Accreditation Agency
« on: April 24, 2012, 06:12:43 PM »
Well I just wanted to raise a question here...

How does Fornits feel about a WWASP survivor, who currently lives and works, and has a husband that works full time at a previously WWASP affiliated program (Midwest Academy) starting her own "business" to start accrediting other programs as "better" programs, and referring kids into those "accredited" programs...

http://wwaspsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=42
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
Re: Lillian Speerbrecker's New Accreditation Agency
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 11:28:07 AM »
And once again Chelsea, you prove that you are nothing but a lying two faced bitch. What happened to "OMG I'm sooo over this *cry cry cry*" I WILL remove you from anything on my site and I will leave you alone as long as you agree to leave me alone... So now you go START looking for people to support you..

Wow.. just wow.. you guys should really get rid of this lying, deceitful, person.

You forget Miss Chelsea, you don't know who you're fucking with. I am watching you and I will keep watching you until you wise up and knock your childish shit off. You want everything to end? How bout YOU end it then....

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 12:02:14 PM »
The more places you post this bullshit the more people will know you for who you truly are.. i will make sure of it.. keep it up... instead of gaining supporters, i will expose you for the type of person you really are and in the end you'll just be alone....  as i said.. if you want everything to end, end it and leave shit alone until you actually have grounds to base your arguments on besides bits and pieces of information by WORD OF MOUTH.. nothing definitive

all you make yourself appear to be is out to get this girl and her husband because of a personal vendetta because she USED to be associated with survivors.. give it up and grow up or you will continue to be "harassed" like you claim to be.. there is a difference between harassment and proving to people what kinda person you are with chat logs and such.. do i have to post them all here too? i kept a copy of that entire thread from your forums just for that purpose.. keep it up and you'll see who will suffer in the end.. i just soon let everything go and not be bothered with it anymore.. but im not going to sit by idly and watch you spread bullshit about people with your false and incomplete information..

Muppeteer

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 12:43:40 PM »
Creepy stalker is creepy.

Tell ya what, I read that thread on wwaspsurvivors with an open mind and was able to make up my mind pretty quick.

The only type of accreditation every parent should demand for their child(ren)is from the U.S. Department of Education.

Third party accreditation is a joke, especially in the TTI.

Carry on.

Offline fornits is negative

• View Profile
===
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 12:48:35 PM »
===
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:12:59 PM by fornits is negative »

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 12:58:18 PM »
I'm not saying I don't agree. It should be up to the parents as always. And you're right, accreditation should be done through the government, but if the government is not willing to do it, someone has to, right? Third parent accreditation may be a joke in some peoples eyes but as you also said, it should be up to the parents where they send their kids, right? My problem isn't the ethical or controversial nature of this situation and the business that Lillian is trying to make, my problem is this Chelsea girl keeps going around trying to find supporters to "take Lillian down", when she hasn't even done anything yet! She has only talked about doing stuff. Chelsea is going off of partial and false information to try to get people against Lillian, which is unfair to everyone involved.

What Chelsea is doing is harassing Lillian and her partner. If they want to start up an accreditation agency, so what? It's ultimately up to the parents if they send their kids there anyway. All Lillian has planned to do is investigate and write reports on different troubled teen schools, whether good or bad so that the parents can make a better educated decision on if they want to send their kids to said school or not. She has not accredited any schools under her name at all yet. But because her husband works at Midwest, she is using that as a means to blame Lillian for taking "cash for kids" when her agency has been noted as NON-PROFIT several times. Lillian has nothing to do with Midwest. She acts as a "consultant" for them and SUGGESTS things to do to make things better, she does not work for them or receive a paycheck from them. Everything Lillian is doing is on her own, she is not "under anyone's payroll" or anything like Chelsea is trying to make it seem.

She has received incomplete information on what's going on through conversations with Lillian and her partner by means of acting like their friend so they spill what they're doing. They knew what she was doing so they fed her a bunch of bullshit to see what would happen and here ya go!! Look what happened!! Exactly what they thought would happen. Chelsea starting shit because anyone who actually knows her, knows that's the type of person she is. She's not happy unless she's causing SOMEONE drama. And she uses false and incomplete information to try to prove her points without doing her own research to find out exactly what's going on and then she blames everyone but herself for the negative feedback that comes her way.

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 01:54:28 PM »
What takes the cake for me is that Chelsea claimed to be backed and supported against Lillian by HEAL and Cafety, when it truth neither of them support her or are going against Lillian and her partner. Both agencies now quite frankly don't trust and don't want anything to do with Chelsea because they don't want to be dragged into the drama and bullshit that she's causing to everyone. Everyone is exiling her within the TTI Advocacy's because of what she's doing now and has done in the past and the people of Fornits would be smart to do the same, otherwise she will continue to drag people into her delusions.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 03:32:06 PM »
Seriously... How is having a conversation with you, who made wild accusations against this organization for a post that was posted anonymously construed as an attack? Because it seems to me that what happened here was a deliberate set up. You were obviously sent to troll this forum by Lillian Speerbrecker. You asked the admin what she knew and she told you. That is not an attack. From what I read she only mentioned that HEAL and CAFETY don't agree with Lillian's plans and will explain their respected positions, as has already been done on facebook and through their respective websites.

I support WWASP Survivors because I think they are willing to take the risk to expose the truth, whoever that may be about. Industry trolls are industry tolls which ever way you want to represent them. Notice that any industry troll will tell you how good their program is, how the restraints are for the kid's own good, how there is no abuse at all. All so they can protect their own interests. Believing those lies suggests you must be new here.

If you are really against abuse as you have said you are, you wouldn't be fighting against this org for something so insignificant as a conversation about someone you know, that only makes you an accomplice. Be careful who you associate with because if they go down, you might find yourself going down with them.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 03:59:43 PM »
Quote from: "Xerix"
And once again Chelsea, you prove that you are nothing but a lying two faced bitch. What happened to "OMG I'm sooo over this *cry cry cry*" I WILL remove you from anything on my site and I will leave you alone as long as you agree to leave me alone... So now you go START looking for people to support you..

Wow.. just wow.. you guys should really get rid of this lying, deceitful, person.

You forget Miss Chelsea, you don't know who you're fucking with. I am watching you and I will keep watching you until you wise up and knock your childish shit off. You want everything to end? How bout YOU end it then....

Obviously you dont know how to read timestamps... This was posted when it was said it was going to be posted here.

The post that is linked here is now deleted.

Keep up the wild accusations but you are grabbing at straws here. If WWASP Survivors was going after these people they would have released an official statement, not just commented on a thread you were the only poster on. As well I'm sure since they banned you that they already have your ip address, your location and that of your mobile phone. So I'd just leave it alone before you put yourself in the middle of something you don't need to be implicated in, something that has nothing to do with you and something you are purposefully blowing out of proportion.

Oddly enough, if it weren't for your accusations, no information about Lillian would have even been released. You got the information you were looking for, and you made it clear who you support. Don't see how there is anything more to it than that... Certainly not an attack, or "going after" anyone. If anyone is being dramatic here, it's you my friend.

If you want people to stop talking about Lillian, stop talking about Lillian, and no one will give a flying fuck by tomorrow. It's really that simple.

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 04:20:25 PM »
Since when does going to www.google.com and entering in someones first and last name in the search field and finding them on a public forum supported by Advocates of the TTI being sent here deliberately to troll a forum? Answer me that... and if I'm so stupid as to not be able to read timestamps answer me how I continuously bypassed a ban on a forum? I saw the original post, I saw the timestamp, and I saw the link that posted to WWASP Survivors website, regardless if the thread was deleted you are still raising shit about Lillian and her business. Just leave it alone, that's all I've asked. Wait until you have "proof" that what she's doing is unethical or wrong and THEN raise shit about it, don't do so off of partial information or false truths and claim it as fact.

My only problem from the beginning wasn't what she was doing or even what you, WWASP Survivors, or anyone else that is associated with the TTI or their advocates were doing. My original problem was that information and threads of false and/or partial information are being posted and being directed toward Lillian and her business based off of half wit conversations that took place between the people in question. I don't support Lillian, the TTI, WWASP Survivors, Cafety, HEAL, or any other advocates or schools within the TTI, nor do I know Lillian or even Chelsea or "you" beyond what I've spoken to anyone about regarding this whole situation. So I'm not sure where you're drawing the conclusions from that I somehow am in "cahouts" with Lillian and her business and/or anything else.

My position is as an advocate against people like you who go around spreading false information and basing your own opinions and calling them fact without researching or finding out any information whatsoever beyond what people told you from their own mouth, which could be true or false depending on the situation. Maybe it was a deliberate set up to find out the true nature of Chelsea's involvement and supposed friendship between the people in question. That doesn't change the fact that they were proven right in her actions.

Oh.. as far as my IP address and location, I purposely logged into the forum to begin with on my home computer so they could SEE that I am not Lillian or Whitney and don't live anywhere near them. Any subsequent connection after the original ban to their forums were done through http and telnet proxies so honestly, as far as a "mobile number".. I think not lol.

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 04:37:49 PM »
Meow

:roflmao:   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »
Oh yea and on a side note, while you claim that all these people are speaking out against her and what she's doing, I will just say this. There are many many members of "Anonymous" that support what she's doing and believe she's trying to do good. Anonymous is a MUCH larger worldwide group than any of the agencies, organizations, and advocates that have been previously mentioned. You are opening up a whole can of worms, that quite frankly, will taste like total shit in the end if these false information posts continue.

Offline Xerix

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 04:46:11 PM »
This whole thing is much larger than you, me, any of the people involved, HEAL, Cafety, Survivors, etc.

Just as you tried to warn me, I will do the same...

Don't get in over your head, you may not be able to climb back out.

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 05:19:32 PM »
This isn't a conspiracy lol far from it. It's just some poor girls looking to make a "career" for themselves. As you stated and they also bragged to me in order to put me down for the fact that I do my advocacy work for free and they are making money off it.

I wouldn't have had to say ANYTHING, not one word about this if you hadn't come here to bash people for telling the truth and claimed that I somehow was jealous that she was making a career out of this. So you got the information you wanted whether you liked what you heard or not. I banned you because I am sick and tired of arguing back and fourth with someone who was obviously sent here by Lillian to rile me up so that she can turn around and threaten to sue me for slander. You got what you asked for, the truth... or at least what I have been told, and you are right, I can't ensure that Lillian and Whitney weren't lying to me when they said these things.

I only said my piece because I struggled with keeping the secrets of two people who wanted to pretend to be my friend only to use my kindness and intentions to give them the benefit of the doubt against me. They are not friends, and they haven't been for a long time. I just wanted to stop the drama because they were constantly going on rage threads about survivors being whiney little bitches, and dragging me into the problems they created with the way they deal with people.

I was defending myself and my position as an advocate. If I was never brought into question about that, I wouldn't have had any reason to tell the details about why I felt it necessary to distance myself from Lillian and Whitney's "plans". So they can all thank themselves for jumping the gun to blame me ONCE AGAIN for their own big mouths. I just said, fine, you want to know what I know, here it is... You make up your own mind.

I think this clearly sums it up... WWASP Survivors has no intention of "going after" anyone so if you want it dropped that's all you have to do... DROP IT.

You are the one rehashing the details of a thread that was deleted, just like you were the antagonist of the entire thread in question in the first place. You really do seem like the creepy stalker type to me, and all over some really insignificant bullshit.

If you have issue with false information being presented, feel free to find that CURRENTLY EXISTING information and correct it if you know the facts to be different. The admin clearly said she was only repeating what she was told, not speculating, not attacking, simply giving her side of the story and reasons why she did not want to be associated with these people when you accused her of being in-cahoots with them. I guess you suspected that she at some point wanted to be involved or was jealous of them, in order to set the record straight she told you her position.

Why does a conversation on an empty forum give you any idea that this organization is coming after anyone? Are there any public statements made by this org that they intend to take Lillian or her business down? Are there any public statements as to WWASP Survivors position against Lillian or her proposed plans? Are there any public records of them posting personal information that they didn't immediately retract when they found out it was posted anonymously by another member? No, there isn't because WWASP Survivors has no interest in "going after" Lillian. Futhermore, WWASP Survivors and Chelsea, are two different entities. Chelsea is a person, one in many advocates who are involved with this org. This was not an acquisition or a conspiracy theory on behalf of an orgaization, it was a personal spat between two persons, Lillian an Bill. Chelsea simply defended her own personal position and she was completely entitled to that under the constitutional rights of free speech. I thought that was clear, but apparently not.

Like I said... If you don't want to see Lillian's name brought up, then stop bringing her up. If you do not want the truth to reach public ears, stop trolling and baiting people into defending themselves. You want to protect Lillian or stop the spread of false information, stop posting things that have already been deleted. If you want this to be over, stop bringing up things that have already been and settled. It's already over yet you are the only one continuing it. Lillian, Whitney and Chelsea spoke last night and Chelsea agreed to delete the thread and that's what she did. Starting the drama over today was on you, just as it was in the original thread to argue publicly about this in the first place. So kindly take your leave and all will be over and done with, at this point you are only making it worse for the people you are trying to defend.

::deadhorse::

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2012, 05:23:07 PM »
I'm sorry but I don't take your threats seriously...

Especially since I know for a fact that there are much more Anon AGAINST the abuse of children in programs then there EVER COULD be for, or even remotely care about someone as insignificant as Lillian and her tentative plans to advertise for her husband's program...

That statement was simply hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 06:04:19 PM by FemanonFatal2.0 »