Author Topic: Wellspring blames Bankruptcy on Counselor/ Riot  (Read 50169 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Wellspring blames Bankruptcy on Counselor/ Riot
« Reply #195 on: January 17, 2008, 07:09:50 PM »
Its true, its true.
What a sad ending to a very sad story. God bless the Gluhareff family, God bless the all the Victims of Bob and his evil maddness.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/886049.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2008, 07:19:30 PM »
I wish bob would of filmed his death and put it on you tube.

Actually i wish i would of loaded the gun and handed it to him.

Wheres Joe Egglestons convict ass?

Probally sucking sean kelly off somewhere on the beach.

fuck you and fuck wellspring.

www.trainwithdave.com - what a fucking retard

who remembers brandys hugemongous camel toe?

looks like everyone got what the fuck they had coming to them,

if you were there to actually help the students ( Hank, Lisa G, (The teachers) and very few other staff members, then ignore this.

If you were part of bobs crooked staff (stan, joe, sean, lisa, jenny, dave, cindy, ) rot in hell mother fuckers.

btw stan, i scratched your piece of shit truck with a rock... remember that?

fuck the world  ::evil::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2009, 07:16:36 PM »
So this thread has been dead a while.
I've been trying to get in touch with Wellspring kids for a bit now.
If anyone still browses through this please hit me up, I miss a lot of you.
Despite what all those fuckheads said, there were a good group of guys at Wellspring before I left.
Find me on facebook, call me 267.614.8672, or shoot me an e-mail [email protected].

As much as I hate to say it Bob, karma is a bitch.
When you spend your adult life manipulating people and taking their money, it WILL come back to bite you in the ass (as it obviously did).

Wellspring really fucked me over in a lot of ways. It robbed me of those essential times where you learn to interact with the opposite sex like a normal fucking human being. Because of this I am constantly plagued with extreme anxiety all the time, I have trouble meeting new people, and I am just generally socially awkward. This was never the case before Wellspring. And lets be honest here, is it really necessary to throw kids into a situation like that for drug use? I mean, for fucks sake, I still use drugs regularly, and Wellspring caused me more problems than the drugs ever have. In fact, they tend to help me to not be a social retard and therefore help reverse the negative affects the Wellspring had on me.

The only thing that pisses me off is that he didn't have the fucking balls to take responsibility for his actions (isn't that why we were all imprisoned there in the first place) and took the easy way out. Way to just abandon Sharon (one of the sweetest women I have ever met), Dave (I wasn't a huge fan, but it must be hard to know your dad blew his own fucking brains out), Jon, Brandy, Jenny, etc...
I would love to get in touch with some of the staff that I really felt had our interests at heart like Joe (as much as most of you hated him, he took me under his wing and genuinely cared), Sean, Hank, Lisa G, and I can't remember his name but that big fat dude that helped Stan run security.

If any of you guys still check up on this, get in touch. I miss a lot of you.
Also if anyone knows any way of getting in touch with John Fadden, I would love to hear from him. He was one of my best friends while I was there, and it seems like he just disappeared off the face of the map...same with Frank Redden, Stu Campbell, Charlie Rooster, Pat Toomey, etc....

We need to have a reunion or some shit.

Hope you all are well.

-Tray "Travis" Porter

Offline Anorexic Cokehead

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2015, 03:39:51 PM »
I just watched Boy Interrupted. Evan Perry, the boy who was the subject of the film was at Wellspring.