Author Topic: Stack Jones a crossdresser  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Stack Jones a crossdresser
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 03:56:26 PM »
i am a girly girl that will cut your fucking teets off.

and your children and your children's children too.

that's why my panties are all pink. they're soaked in your blood, and when i wash them out, they remain pink.

pink from the blood drained from your mother's neck.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 04:00:47 PM »
Have you spoken with your sister lately? Did she survive telling you what a loser freak you are?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 11:29:05 PM »
Quote from: "Children's book author writes of raping and killing kids"
Have you spoken with your sister lately? Did she survive telling you what a loser freak you are?
            I do not think my brother is a loser freak. now that we have that cleared. But would like all to stop using kids in the forum. Meaning anyone at all.hope all have a good night. :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
just chatting
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 10:08:38 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Children's book author writes of raping and killing kids"
            I do not think my brother is a loser freak. now that we have that cleared. But would like all to stop using kids in the forum. Meaning anyone at all.hope all have a good night. :peace:
                 I thank everyone for stopping the b.s. with kids, I  appreciate it, continue ragging on each other if need, but really would not mind hearing some input on other things. Myself I have been watching things on a place called cdu, and it really bothers me, how long  people are kept in these places. I believe it does major harm to a soul when kept in places as these.  ((these types of places are just making people unsure of selves in an unsure State of mind is all) I was too busy living my own life, hiding from everything, that I did not pay attention to what has been going on in well the world of bad places as such. So this is all like a nightmare being relived. I have been extremely upset to the point that I now cry uncontrollably at times)( I have horrible flash backs of watching my sister and brother being held in a rough way against their will, and all the biting screaming kicking to get to them did no good) ( that may be also from seeing my family for the first time in a very long time again, as I love them all so much, and remembering the things that happened really upset me. Should not matter how long ago it was when these things took place. What should matter is that I am now seeing thousands of young souls telling their story on line, and it is scaring the crap out of me. So this should scare everyone. Seems the places are getting worse not better, you can not better a place as such. I am now experiencing  guilt, for running away and carrying on with my life, I really should not I know this, it will pass I am sure, thing is those videos of others, really gets to me. They are crying out as I am for a way to stop this bullshit.( they are crying out for a way to relieve their pain) ( and we all carry pain different) So where does one begin to help cry out for all the victims of these  really horrible places?? How do we stop another place, and another , and another, and another from hurting anyone else? I am so lucky to have run from that place, from what I hear, I could have been in there till I was 18, shit that would have for sure messed anyone up, so I am lucky I did run. I am glad I am a free spirit, was really nice to hear my mother speak to others, how even as a child I could not have rabbits in a cages, that every thing had to have its freedom. I wished she understood how much my freedom met to me as well back then. Just sorry she never knew what went on in that place, I decided against mentioning it to her yesterday, as we were at a baby shower and did not feel it be a proper place. I wanted to just experience all the laughter and love, and if that is being  selfish, well then I am selfish. I will ask her one day why, why would any parent hand over their children to anyone at all they do not know anything about, and trust them with them? I could never trust any place at all not a soul with my kids. ( something to think about, when I left I totally blocked that place, I was almost 14 then, I am 49 now, how can a place scare a soul that never ran away from home before so bad to keep them away for so many years from their family?) That place did no good and places like it will not either, it is the years that went by that prove this to me. It is from my own experience that it does really bad harm, harm that no one could understand, except the souls that lived it. I guess I managed to survive as all say, but thinking about it  have I really survived, or have I just become accustomed to hiding? One thing for sure though is, I love to live, and life its so freaking is beautiful. No matter where or what I do in my life, I learned that a true soul is a happy soul, and that trust is only within yourself, this country should be ashamed for even having one place left like this at all in it. Remember, one lives with self for eternity.   To my brother Jack, I love you , and missed you so very much at the shower,   you are always in my soul, and in my heart, and that is for eternity. Peace.... sigh.... :peace:  :rose:  :bump:  :flip:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 10:11:57 AM »
Oh shut up you stupid idiot.   Stop supporting your lunatic brother.  He is a moron and you are one too for posting support behind his totally batshit rantings.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 10:51:04 AM »
I'm confussed - Susan said she would miss Jack at the shower.  Do you all shower together usually ?  Probably once a week anyway...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 04:17:52 PM »
lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 03:20:04 PM »
Stack isn't really a Crossdresser, but he really is a big asshole.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »
Hello

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 10:21:55 AM »
::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2009, 07:53:04 AM »
Well now I get it - in one of Stack's recent posts - He sayes he likes playing with dolls also, or doll parts - I'm afraid to take that one any further - crossdressing, dolls, kids- you are sick...You are just one big ASS HOLE OR ASSHOLE OR HORSES ASS OR SHIT HEAD OR JERK.  Love you - Love the group. :waaaa:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 02:09:40 PM »
Stack dresses in Giesha Gowns.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 12:06:11 AM »
:flip:  :blabla:  :flip: