Author Topic: WWASP Survivors  (Read 3517 times)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
WWASP Survivors
« on: March 22, 2012, 01:12:10 AM »
Hey all,

Sorry I havent been around lately, miss you guys! But I've been trying to focus on other ventures. Just wanted to let you know I've created a website WWASPSurvivors and we just set up some forums... You're welcome to join us, although we are just starting out and we don't have a ton of threads, feel free to recommend any that may have some significance to you.

WWASPSurvivors isn't just for survivors of WWASP, all are welcome and all are encouraged to share their stories. Our intention is to reach out to parents and give them the information they need in order to make an informed decision when looking for a program (hopefully not to send them at all!) I'm constantly updating the site and the forums are really just a way for everyone to suggest things to be added to the main content. As well we are planning on building a new program database and the forums could be a good place to collect info on each program, particularly survivor testimony. In any event there are general forums and healing and dealing forums so feel free just to drop by and chat.

I'm not HUGE on moderation, I do support free speech but we think it's important to require registration to post in most of the forums and we will moderate any threats, attacks or severe trolling.

Please lend us your support and wealth of knowledge so that we might be able to work together to reach the parents and save these kids!

Thank You :)

:hug:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
Re: WWASP Survivors
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 10:47:29 PM »
/partakes in the experiment

LEt's see how far the discussions go.  A moderated forum would be nice.

Offline fornits is negative

• View Profile
===
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 12:58:03 PM »
===
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:27:56 PM by fornits is negative »

Offline Reddit TroubledTeens

• View Profile
    • http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteens
Re: WWASP Survivors
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 02:06:32 PM »
Love your site, you've done a great job! It's fantastic to see the word get out in one more place. Kudos to all your hard work, I've posted there and will be doing so in the future.