Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Elan School

Stephen Kinney Link to Becket Academy

(1/1)

Anonymous:
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/06/n ... g-in-2012/

--- Quote ---"Bob W. Ryder’s Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor led police to a decomposing female body hidden under wood in a basement beneath the first floor of a building where the man charged with causing the woman’s death lived. The murder weapon reportedly was a large wooden clock; the victim allegedly a prostitute. Ryder, 21, of Lewiston is scheduled to be tried in May in Androscoggin County Superior Court in Auburn for the murder of Danita Brown, 38, of New Gloucester on June 16, 2011."
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Bob Ryder, according to newspaper reports at the time lived in Lewiston Maine in Androscoggin County (same county as Elan) and was recently discharged from the Becket House which is an assisted-living facility for troubled youth that at the time was being investigated for allegations of abuse.
--- End quote ---

http://www.heal-online.org/prospectbeck.htm

--- Quote ---Wolter, John J.
--- End quote ---
http://articles.courant.com/2004-06-03/ ... ast-haddam

http://articles.courant.com/2004-06-03/ ... ast-haddam

--- Quote ---John J. Wolter, 67, of East Haverhill and Etna, NH, died Monday, (June 1, 2004) at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. He was born January 22, 1937 in Brooklyn, NY, the son of the late John and Loretta Wolter. He earned his bachelor's degree at the University of Dayton, his master's degree at Fordham University and his Ed.D. at the University of Massachusetts. He was a veteran of the United States Marine Corps rising to the rank of sergeant in the Reconnaissance Company of the Third Battalion, Third Marine Division. He was previously a resident of East Haddam, where in 1964 he founded the former Becket Academy and Founders School.

--- Quote ---
--- End quote ---
Non-profit affiliations: Not related to the Stephen R. Kinney, director of Founders School in E. Haddam, CT

--- End quote ---

Ruaraidh:

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

Postby Banjo Boy » Today, 11:07 am

the Orange Papers Forum knows that this is Danny Bennison's feminine side. AYE danny bennison wrote:Do you ever wonder if you are actually doing more damage with your undocumented statements.
    People will not take you seriously Anti if you continue to make these unfounded inflammatory comments. Just look at your buddies ######## and &&&. In just about everyones eyes they are your classic bozo's wandering around the internet looking for a fight. I don't think anyone takes either of them seriously anymore.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aye yes Danny fuckin Bennison the supreme trolls words above describe your actions to a T. Yes Danny fucken Bennison you finally said something, socked as a women of course, that is absolutely true about yourself the fornit idiot,lol. :shamrock:

Yes Danny "tranny" Bennison a possesive bozo of maintaining the throne of being the fornit idiot,lol, and you will be the better to keep your hands off his throne,lol.

Danny fuckin Bennison project much,lol. his words of idiocy can be found all over the the Orange Papers forum under various socks puppets ,both male and female. His words of abuse and idiocy can also be found all over the w.w.w.

Maybe Danny fuckin Bennison is the worlds first hermaphrodite that has non functioning genitals.He/she doesn't know if they should stand or sit to pee ,that would explain why the Danny "hermaphrodite" Bennison is such a sexually frustrated little asshat wearing abusive clown. :jawdrop:

Danny fuckin Bennison keeps getting busted whether he/she wears a skirt or wears a wife beater T as being Danny fuckin Bennison and that is why he is the fuckin stupid idiot of fornits ,and the most pathectic busted piece of shit on the Orange papers forum. Who no one takes seriously, any fuckin where!!! :seg:

Looks like "Tranny's" days are numbered on the OP,lol.

Banjo Boy

Postby Banjo Boy » Today, 1:59 pm
That last post was from Danny, not me. I never use other people's quotes. Trisha K is getting banned later. Orange has been informed. Everyone ganged up on him behind his back. He has no idea what's going on.

Banjo Boy

Postby 7 by 24 is 83 plus 1 = 84 » Today, 3:43 pm
Ya I know 7 by 12 plus 1 = 7 by 24 plus one,,,,,,,,, see you don't understand I am the CHOSEN IDIOT of the entire fucking world wide web mainframe.

I know everything , right now I am reinterpting the big book for all the AAer's in the world . When I am done everyone will be speaking the words of Danny fuckin Bennison. Fuck Bill Wilson in his LSD eating ass.

And of coarse 24 by 7 plus one is 84 I took off ALL my socks and counted it out on my 8 toes and 8 fingers.

Orange will be proud. thanks for reading if Ya did

bye bye

danny :shamrock:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version