Author Topic: Stephen Kinney and His Racetrack Connections Via Drug Doctor  (Read 8595 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Stephen Kinney and His Racetrack Connections Via Drug ad
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 05:52:27 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
http://www.arlgp.org/about/board/

The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland
 449 Stroudwater Street    Westbrook, Maine 04092  

President
 Jay Milligan

Vice president
 Zeynep Turk

Treasurer
 Alyssa Hemingway

Secretary
 Joan Sarles Lee

Members
 Michael Bosse
 Mark Chaloupecky
 Ann Ewing
 John Giffune
 Marc Gup
 Susan Hall
 Steve Kinney, DVM
 Kendall Kurz
 Kevin Mahoney
 Kathleen Reid
 Elaine Tselikis

Directors Emereti
 Steven Caminiti

If he's opening a petting zoo, or such, why aren't they promoting it to raise money?

Rich people buy things with other people's money

Quote from: "Ursus"
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Maine/Ba ... 32288.aspx

Alyssa Hemingway

Updated 11/10/2011 - This profile of Alyssa Hemingway was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet
http://www.netprospex.com/people/Alyssa ... y/21928236

Connections
Hyde School
The Hyde Foundation
May Denser
John Brawn
Renee Brechter
Heather Cavalli
Susie Chubbuck
Patty Clark
William Cutrer
Louise Dupuis
Alyssa Hemingway
Chief Financial Officer

Email available
********* @biggestjob.org   

Hyde School

616 ********

BATH, UNITED STATES 04530-5002

http://www.biggestjob.org
 Phone available
Direct:      (207) ***-****
Main:    n/a

Social Media
Hyde School CFO Alyssa Hemingway is also listed in the Hyde Faculty and Staff thread, in addition to being quoted in the thread re. some proposed construction: NEW DORM to be razed; $3M "New Dorm II" to be built in Bath.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 05:52:57 PM »
From Mister Mauve

-Stephen is a large land owner in Maine. I found 135 pages of land transfers from Kinney, dating back to the mid-1990s (contacting assessors office may yield more). Many are not owner occupied, suggesting that they may be rentals. Properties were searched to see if Kinney had prior transactions with Joseph Ricci, Sharon Terry, or Elan. Searches came up negative.

Kinney is a licensed veterinarian, and owner of large amounts of land in Maine. In late November of 2011, Kinney purchased the 30.8 acre lot that formerly housed the Elan School, from Elan 1 LLC, for an undisclosed, non-nominal cash price. Kinney has been involved with at least three veterinary practices, but is not listed as partner, registered agent, or principal in any official corporate registrations. Instead, Kinney appears to register utilities, or provide loans/purchase debt, in order to retain his share of control.

Veterinary businesses owned by, or connected to Kinney:
 The Auburn Animal Care Center
 308 Center Street in Auburn, ME 04210 -Possibly a fictitious name

Poland Animal Hospital
 1197 Maine Street in Poland, ME 04274
 Business name: Poland Animal Hospital LLC
 Registered agent: John W. Conway of PO Box 190, Auburn, ME 04212
 (Conway's real address is 83 Pleasant Street in Auburn, ME)
 -Registration notes that the company is managed by 1-4 unnamed managers.
 -Company reported as delinquent (failure to file annual statement) as of 2008. Not a huge deal.
 -Uniform Commercial Code filings with the Maine Secretary of State show that Kinney filed as a creditor party to Poland Animal Hospital LLC on 7/18/2007. The filing terminated on 3/31/2011. This may indicate that Kinney loaned money or valuable property to the company.
 -UCC filing also lists both Poland Animal Hospital LLC and Derralyn K. Rennix of 47 Cooks Road in Otisfield, ME as debtor parties to Wells Fargo Bank NA. Filing was made on 03/04/2011, listing as collateral all products, chattel paper, accounts, inventory, equipment and rights. This indicates that Wells Fargo has a substantial line of credit with Poland Animal Hospital.

Pampered Pooch
 228 Lewiston Road in Gray, ME -Kinney is listed on credit reports for this address, from 1992 through 1998.

Purrfect Pets
 Also listed at 228 Lewiston Road in Gray, ME
 -Kinney is listed as the creditor party on a UCC filing, listing Purrfect Pets, P.A. as the debtor party on 3/1/2000
 -Kinney is also listed as a creditor party on a UCC filing listing Purrfect Petland, LLC filed on 3/1/2000.
 -Two corporate filings exist for this company: Purrfect Petland LLC (delinquent on annual statements but still in good standing), registered to Ronald N. Ward of PO Box 9781 in Portland, ME; and Purrfect Petland II, LLC (delinquen on annual statements but otherwise in good standing), also registered to Ronald N. Ward of 84 Marginal Way, Ste. 600 in Portland, ME.
 -Sacco & Biddeford Savings recently filed two UCCs listing Purrfect Pets as a debtor party, indicating that they recently financed a purchase, or borrowed money against the assets of the company.

Vehicles: 1996 Dodge Stratus ES (4 door sedan). Registered to his PO Box 15' 1972 Glastron motor boat, vessel number: 6265R

Purchase of 70 Number 5 Road in Poland, ME
 APN: 60020 0005 0042 Purchased on 11/22/2011
 Recorded: 11/29/2011, Book: 8288, Page: 90 in Androscoggin County
 Seller name: ELAN ONE
 Purchase payment; Cash
 Square footage: 1341648
 Acres: 30.8
 Calculated land value: $705,450.00
 Calculated improvement value: $1,047,610.00
 Tax amount (2010): $23,491.00
 Number of buildings: 1
 Number of stories: 2
 Total number of rooms: 14
 Bathrooms: 5.0
 Full baths: 4
 Year built: 1976 Zoning: 48
 Note: LexisNexis does not list this transaction yet, likely due to the recency of the acquisition.

Non-profit affiliations: Not related to the Stephen R. Kinney, director of Founders School in E. Haddam, CT
 None on Guidestar. Could be affiliated with non-profits that don't need to/haven't yet filed an IRS Form 990. Possible charity affiliations from web sources:

Poland Spring Preservation Society
 -Kinney listed as contact person: http://www.charityblossom.org/?nonprofit/?poland-spring-preservation-soci?ety-poland-spring-me-04274-ste?phen-kinney-010347068/

Director, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland -Listed on their website: http://www.arlgp.org/about/?board/

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 05:53:45 PM »

Possibly a horse trainer. A November 11, 1999 report in The Bangor Times references a Stephen Kinney, trainer of Morgan horses owned by Jeff Violette of Bucksport, ME, and stabled at Regards in Bucksport.

Jeffrey Violette has been licensed in Maine as a physician since 1986 with a practice specializing in psychiatry

3 times he was busted for drugs before they yanked his license

http://www.docboard.org/me/discipline/D ... rey%20.pdf

I'll start 10 more threads if Danny keeps flooding the existing ones

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 06:01:27 PM »
:bump:  :bump:
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
The least you could do is own your work.

Re: The Bennison Bitches

New postby Kasey Bennison Likes the Big Ones Too » Today, 3:55 pm
ImageImage

Kasey Bennison Likes the Big Ones Too

:bump:

New postby David Bennison and Family Love Black Cock » 48 minutes ago
ImageImage

David Bennison and Family Love Black Cock

New postby Scott Drzata likes it black » 43 minutes ago
ImageImageImage

Scott Drzata likes it black

New postby you are makin the fornit idiot drool, danny -hermapho-bennison » 5 minutes ago

Scott Drzata likes it black wrote:ImageImageImage

easy now!!! you are makin the Danny "Hermapho" Bennison drool over those cocks. He got so exicited that he had to share his anticipations as his sock puppeted self ruaraidsh on the elan foum.

Ya fuck you too Danny Bennison you worthless piece of shit and get a rag for your drool, your family aint sharing all that nigger cock with you asshole.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, 06:12:08 PM »
http://www.arlgp.org/about/board/

The Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland
 449 Stroudwater Street    Westbrook, Maine 04092  

President
 Jay Milligan

Vice president
 Zeynep Turk

Treasurer
 Alyssa Hemingway

Secretary
 Joan Sarles Lee

Members
 Michael Bosse
 Mark Chaloupecky
 Ann Ewing
 John Giffune
 Marc Gup
 Susan Hall
 Steve Kinney, DVM
 Kendall Kurz
 Kevin Mahoney
 Kathleen Reid
 Elaine Tselikis

Directors Emereti
 Steven Caminiti

If he's opening a petting zoo, or such, why aren't they promoting it to raise money?

Rich people buy things with other people's money

Quote from: "Ursus"
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Maine/Ba ... 32288.aspx

Alyssa Hemingway

Updated 11/10/2011 - This profile of Alyssa Hemingway was created using data from Dun & Bradstreet
http://www.netprospex.com/people/Alyssa ... y/21928236

Connections
Hyde School
The Hyde Foundation
May Denser
John Brawn
Renee Brechter
Heather Cavalli
Susie Chubbuck
Patty Clark
William Cutrer
Louise Dupuis
Alyssa Hemingway
Chief Financial Officer

Email available
********* @biggestjob.org   

Hyde School

616 ********

BATH, UNITED STATES 04530-5002

http://www.biggestjob.org
 Phone available
Direct:      (207) ***-****
Main:    n/a

Social Media
Hyde School CFO Alyssa Hemingway is also listed in the Hyde Faculty and Staff thread, in addition to being quoted in the thread re. some proposed construction: NEW DORM to be razed; $3M "New Dorm II" to be built in Bath.
[/quote]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, 06:12:44 PM »
From Mister Mauve

-Stephen is a large land owner in Maine. I found 135 pages of land transfers from Kinney, dating back to the mid-1990s (contacting assessors office may yield more). Many are not owner occupied, suggesting that they may be rentals. Properties were searched to see if Kinney had prior transactions with Joseph Ricci, Sharon Terry, or Elan. Searches came up negative.

Kinney is a licensed veterinarian, and owner of large amounts of land in Maine. In late November of 2011, Kinney purchased the 30.8 acre lot that formerly housed the Elan School, from Elan 1 LLC, for an undisclosed, non-nominal cash price. Kinney has been involved with at least three veterinary practices, but is not listed as partner, registered agent, or principal in any official corporate registrations. Instead, Kinney appears to register utilities, or provide loans/purchase debt, in order to retain his share of control.

Veterinary businesses owned by, or connected to Kinney:
 The Auburn Animal Care Center
 308 Center Street in Auburn, ME 04210 -Possibly a fictitious name

Poland Animal Hospital
 1197 Maine Street in Poland, ME 04274
 Business name: Poland Animal Hospital LLC
 Registered agent: John W. Conway of PO Box 190, Auburn, ME 04212
 (Conway's real address is 83 Pleasant Street in Auburn, ME)
 -Registration notes that the company is managed by 1-4 unnamed managers.
 -Company reported as delinquent (failure to file annual statement) as of 2008. Not a huge deal.
 -Uniform Commercial Code filings with the Maine Secretary of State show that Kinney filed as a creditor party to Poland Animal Hospital LLC on 7/18/2007. The filing terminated on 3/31/2011. This may indicate that Kinney loaned money or valuable property to the company.
 -UCC filing also lists both Poland Animal Hospital LLC and Derralyn K. Rennix of 47 Cooks Road in Otisfield, ME as debtor parties to Wells Fargo Bank NA. Filing was made on 03/04/2011, listing as collateral all products, chattel paper, accounts, inventory, equipment and rights. This indicates that Wells Fargo has a substantial line of credit with Poland Animal Hospital.

Pampered Pooch
 228 Lewiston Road in Gray, ME -Kinney is listed on credit reports for this address, from 1992 through 1998.

Purrfect Pets
 Also listed at 228 Lewiston Road in Gray, ME
 -Kinney is listed as the creditor party on a UCC filing, listing Purrfect Pets, P.A. as the debtor party on 3/1/2000
 -Kinney is also listed as a creditor party on a UCC filing listing Purrfect Petland, LLC filed on 3/1/2000.
 -Two corporate filings exist for this company: Purrfect Petland LLC (delinquent on annual statements but still in good standing), registered to Ronald N. Ward of PO Box 9781 in Portland, ME; and Purrfect Petland II, LLC (delinquen on annual statements but otherwise in good standing), also registered to Ronald N. Ward of 84 Marginal Way, Ste. 600 in Portland, ME.
 -Sacco & Biddeford Savings recently filed two UCCs listing Purrfect Pets as a debtor party, indicating that they recently financed a purchase, or borrowed money against the assets of the company.

Vehicles: 1996 Dodge Stratus ES (4 door sedan). Registered to his PO Box 15' 1972 Glastron motor boat, vessel number: 6265R

Purchase of 70 Number 5 Road in Poland, ME
 APN: 60020 0005 0042 Purchased on 11/22/2011
 Recorded: 11/29/2011, Book: 8288, Page: 90 in Androscoggin County
 Seller name: ELAN ONE
 Purchase payment; Cash
 Square footage: 1341648
 Acres: 30.8
 Calculated land value: $705,450.00
 Calculated improvement value: $1,047,610.00
 Tax amount (2010): $23,491.00
 Number of buildings: 1
 Number of stories: 2
 Total number of rooms: 14
 Bathrooms: 5.0
 Full baths: 4
 Year built: 1976 Zoning: 48
 Note: LexisNexis does not list this transaction yet, likely due to the recency of the acquisition.

Non-profit affiliations: Not related to the Stephen R. Kinney, director of Founders School in E. Haddam, CT
 None on Guidestar. Could be affiliated with non-profits that don't need to/haven't yet filed an IRS Form 990. Possible charity affiliations from web sources:

Poland Spring Preservation Society
 -Kinney listed as contact person: http://www.charityblossom.org/?nonprofit/?poland-spring-preservation-soci?ety-poland-spring-me-04274-ste?phen-kinney-010347068/

Director, Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland -Listed on their website: http://www.arlgp.org/about/?board/

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 06:13:31 PM »

Possibly a horse trainer. A November 11, 1999 report in The Bangor Times references a Stephen Kinney, trainer of Morgan horses owned by Jeff Violette of Bucksport, ME, and stabled at Regards in Bucksport.

Jeffrey Violette has been licensed in Maine as a physician since 1986 with a practice specializing in psychiatry

3 times he was busted for drugs before they yanked his license

http://www.docboard.org/me/discipline/D ... rey%20.pdf

I'll start 10 more threads if Danny keeps flooding the existing ones

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 08:26:57 PM »

Re: Danny Bennison is dead

Postby still there is Hope » Yesterday, 14:16

still there is Hope wrote:

Shucks wrote:

Awwww wrote:

Jerry Sandusky wrote:Hey Danny could you please whisper these words in my ear as I rail you in the showers.........................................................................................................................................

"Why would I believe in hurting people (as you are doing right now and have been doing for months now)?? Why would I justify this??"

you wrote this and it turned me so on ,could you please whisper those words sweetly in my ear why I am of course consenually railing your sweet ,sweet blown out colio.

Please Danny Bennison it would make it sooooooo fucking good. I'll give you a reachy aroundy.God you turn me on boy.

Awww Jerry you are making me blush. and my sphincter all tingly.

all shit is that Danny fucken Bennison still alive. A cub lookin for his daddy I see. Maybe ole Jerry Sandusky will rail him to death. I thought Danny Fucken Bennison was dead . AWWW shucks its a shame that he hasn't put the HARI in his KARI, looks like hes trying to put a little buggles in his cuggles.

Still theres hope that day will come , soon-----

May the Devil know you are DEAD ten years before you DIE!

still there is Hope

Re: Danny Bennison is dead

Postby Danny Bennison ,the internet's famous sick Bastard has invited you here. » Today, 00:21
You, yes you ,the one reading this , if you have found this thread because you have been baited and led here by Danny L. Bennison on one of his trolling expeditions please enjoy your self as you read the entire contents of this topic's threads. :cheers:

As you can see Danny fucken Bennison has made lots of friends who well wish him ,,,,,,lets just say dead , it could not be wished upon a more deserving person ,seriously , he has abused so many people on the wide world web that it is a wonder that this topic and all threads related didn't appear much sooner than it has. :fuckoff:

Danny Bennison is a cut and dry asshole shit eater of a human being . He will lie pathologically , he would steal if he felt he could get away with it and he has been accused of raping children in his charge while he was an assistant director at a place called the Elan School.

In essence and truthfully he is the worst person found on the internet . He trolls for victims to further abuse ,he likes to use words like debate ,yet he sees no other opinion but his own as being correct ,which renders his knowledge of the word debate to be non existient. He is a narcissistic sadistic sick fuck. He has gotten you here thru his trolling and baiting by playing the 'oh poor widdle me ,these people are picking on me ' old lame song and dance of his , which is pure and utter bullshit .

Danny fucken Bennison is just getting some of the love back ,on this topic and related threads that he has sown over a couple years by being the ultimate shit head to anyone that he feels deserves his abuseive ways .

Yes you dear reader put your feet up sit back and enjoy reading this thread and when you are done please read the thread titled,,,, Musing of the fornit idiot:DANNY BENNISON , this is but a small collection of his posts found on the www. And seriously feel welcome to read all about the troubled teen industry also ,it will blow your mind . Imagine if you will a person like Danny Bennison being in charge of your child , the fuckin horror of it all and god save those unfortunate children.

Enjoy, glad you found this site ,and while you are up for reading you might want to read a book called, A Life gone Awry: my story about the Elan School , by a Mr. Wayne Kernochan , the protagonist of all people, is the one and only Danny L. Bennison. He was quite the sadist then as he is now , that is our opinion, if you read the book it will be your's also, guaranteed!!! Yes imagine a counselor like Danny Bennison as how he is portrayed in this book working over your child!!!:shamrock: Yes holy shit, we agree holy fuckin shit :shamrock:

This book can be found at the top of this web sites page. Don't forget to read his rape thread it can be found on this website on the elan forum. See how he debates the rape allegations,lol. His prose and eloquence,command of the english language is at the top of his game ,and it is not going to be getting any better ,lol. Seriuosly enjoy how an accused rapist debates his allegations , as we said we are glad you are here, and you will be too. :nods:

Again enjoy , glad you made it here , and let us remember you don't want to engage the Danny fuckin Bennison there are many people who have and he has kicked them in the teeth. He also has a nasty little habit of trying to hide himself thru various sock puppets. And over time you will see thru his socks ,cause there is no mistaking the Danny fuckin Bennison , no matter how many puppets he is using ,lol. :seg:

Enjoy, dear reader , and glad you made here. :cheers:

We cannot thank danny bennison enough for his self promoting whoring ways ,he helps sell books and just by being Danny Bennison he shows the world whaty type of person could be working over your child in one of these abusive programs found in the troubled teen industry , and those are qualifacations that are not trained or taught, it is just what type of people these places employ. :nods:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2012, 04:10:38 AM »
http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/06/n ... g-in-2012/

"Bob W. Ryder’s Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor led police to a decomposing female body hidden under wood in a basement beneath the first floor of a building where the man charged with causing the woman’s death lived. The murder weapon reportedly was a large wooden clock; the victim allegedly a prostitute. Ryder, 21, of Lewiston is scheduled to be tried in May in Androscoggin County Superior Court in Auburn for the murder of Danita Brown, 38, of New Gloucester on June 16, 2011."

Bob Ryder, according to newspaper reports at the time lived in Lewiston Maine in Androscoggin County (same county as Elan) and was recently discharged from the Becket House which is an assisted-living facility for troubled youth that at the time was being investigated for allegations of abuse.

http://www.heal-online.org/prospectbeck.htm

Wolter, John J.
http://articles.courant.com/2004-06-03/ ... ast-haddam

http://articles.courant.com/2004-06-03/ ... ast-haddam

John J. Wolter, 67, of East Haverhill and Etna, NH, died Monday, (June 1, 2004) at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. He was born January 22, 1937 in Brooklyn, NY, the son of the late John and Loretta Wolter. He earned his bachelor's degree at the University of Dayton, his master's degree at Fordham University and his Ed.D. at the University of Massachusetts. He was a veteran of the United States Marine Corps rising to the rank of sergeant in the Reconnaissance Company of the Third Battalion, Third Marine Division. He was previously a resident of East Haddam, where in 1964 he founded the former Becket Academy and Founders School.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
Re: Stephen Kinney and His Racetrack Connections Via Drug Do
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2012, 06:39:37 PM »
You guessed it this is all Wayne Kernochan. People he does this everyday. He writes this filth and pretends to be someone else.

Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON

New postby Banjo Boy » Today, 11:07 am

the Orange Papers Forum knows that this is Danny Bennison's feminine side. AYE danny bennison wrote:Do you ever wonder if you are actually doing more damage with your undocumented statements.
    People will not take you seriously Anti if you continue to make these unfounded inflammatory comments. Just look at your buddies ######## and &&&. In just about everyones eyes they are your classic bozo's wandering around the internet looking for a fight. I don't think anyone takes either of them seriously anymore.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aye yes Danny fuckin Bennison the supreme trolls words above describe your actions to a T. Yes Danny fucken Bennison you finally said something, socked as a women of course, that is absolutely true about yourself the fornit idiot,lol. :shamrock:

Yes Danny "tranny" Bennison a possesive bozo of maintaining the throne of being the fornit idiot,lol, and you will be the better to keep your hands off his throne,lol.

Danny fuckin Bennison project much,lol. his words of idiocy can be found all over the the Orange Papers forum under various socks puppets ,both male and female. His words of abuse and idiocy can also be found all over the w.w.w.

Maybe Danny fuckin Bennison is the worlds first hermaphrodite that has non functioning genitals.He/she doesn't know if they should stand or sit to pee ,that would explain why the Danny "hermaphrodite" Bennison is such a sexually frustrated little asshat wearing abusive clown. :jawdrop:

Danny fuckin Bennison keeps getting busted whether he/she wears a skirt or wears a wife beater T as being Danny fuckin Bennison and that is why he is the fuckin stupid idiot of fornits ,and the most pathectic busted piece of shit on the Orange papers forum. Who no one takes seriously, any fuckin where!!! :seg:

Looks like "Tranny's" days are numbered on the OP,lol.

Banjo Boy

New postby Banjo Boy » Today, 1:59 pm
That last post was from Danny, not me. I never use other people's quotes. Trisha K is getting banned later. Orange has been informed. Everyone ganged up on him behind his back. He has no idea what's going on.

Banjo Boy

New postby 7 by 24 is 83 plus 1 = 84 » Today, 3:43 pm
Ya I know 7 by 12 plus 1 = 7 by 24 plus one,,,,,,,,, see you don't understand I am the CHOSEN IDIOT of the entire fucking world wide web mainframe.

I know everything , right now I am reinterpting the big book for all the AAer's in the world . When I am done everyone will be speaking the words of Danny fuckin Bennison. Fuck Bill Wilson in his LSD eating ass.

And of coarse 24 by 7 plus one is 84 I took off ALL my socks and counted it out on my 8 toes and 8 fingers.

Orange will be proud. thanks for reading if Ya did

bye bye

danny :shamrock: