Author Topic: To anyone who's really twisted up over recent flame war  (Read 4882 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
To anyone who's really twisted up over recent flame war
« on: February 23, 2012, 10:21:45 AM »
When I first saw this thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39113

I wondered if it was another case of a flame war spreading across forums. It's not. At least I'm as sure as I can be that that's not the connection. Just another case of someone who's among the walking wounded bumping into ideas that threaten their well settled view of events that happened decades ago.

“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”
? Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Please, folks. We're all brothers and sisters, even those of the other camp (whichever side you might most strongly identify with). Please don't get too upset or drive yourself nuts trying to guess the motivations of others.

:rose:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: To anyone who's really twisted up over recent flame war
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 01:11:40 PM »
My motivation is simple. I'll take the book down and destroy any reference to it if he helps me stop Juan Ferrerya from reopening Elan

:deal:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 01:48:53 PM »
No, not you. I think you're mostly just reacting. I was talking mostly about the steady presence of people who blow a gasket over criticism of the program. Even if, logically, they agree with our take on it overall. there's another thread in the straight forum, I think, about the program causing arrogance.

Danny, calm down now. Most people won't understand, but you're one of us. I just wish you'd break free of the cult mindset.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 02:07:14 PM »
Who here is defending elan,after witnessing the emotional wreckage it has left on these folks? I don't think this war here is "pro program" vs."anti program". The only "pro programmers" were Whooter and a couple of knuckle heads from the Cleveland seed,who seem to be long gone from here. No,this is personal. This is Wayne vs. Danny. And if you've been following this, then you know logic and reasoning aren't going to work. A moderator could squash the whole thing but nobody seems to want to. So let the fur fly. (not you Ursus)
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 02:16:05 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
No, not you. I think you're mostly just reacting. I was talking mostly about the steady presence of people who blow a gasket over criticism of the program. Even if, logically, they agree with our take on it overall. there's another thread in the straight forum, I think, about the program causing arrogance.

Danny, calm down now. Most people won't understand, but you're one of us. I just wish you'd break free of the cult mindset.

Awe...throwing your prodigy a bone. That ought to make him feel like he is a part of again. Ginger, I just remind you of your older bro....I am probably old enough to be your older bro.
I have always been a survivor, my hell started in 1967 and ended in 1978. I have never been confused about this.
I guess you weren't here when I copped to some guilt a few months back. I told everyone I was guilty of fucking with y'all sort of being vindictive. I purposely teamed up with Whooter and Max's to flaunt my anger.
Being a part of a cult? Do you really believe darling that any cult would want me running around inside their halls.   :rofl:

Oh and as far as my presence on Orange, Stinkin Thinking or whatever else Wayne and his buddies get my username involved in. You will have to ask them.
My AA days have been over for years and although I believe AA helps at first, I also believe one should move on after the lesson is learned. I don't believe AA is a lifetime deal.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 02:18:25 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Who here is defending elan,after witnessing the emotional wreckage it has left on these folks? I don't think this war here is "pro program" vs."anti program". The only "pro programmers" were Whooter and a couple of knuckle heads from the Cleveland seed,who seem to be long gone from here. No,this is personal. This is Wayne vs. Danny. And if you've been following this, then you know logic and reasoning aren't going to work. A moderator could squash the whole thing but nobody seems to want to. So let the fur fly. (not you Ursus)

That is a fact!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 02:54:21 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Awe...throwing your prodigy a bone. That ought to make him feel like he is a part of again. Ginger, I just remind you of your older bro....I am probably old enough to be your older bro.
I have always been a survivor, my hell started in 1967 and ended in 1978. I have never been confused about this.
I guess you weren't here when I copped to some guilt a few months back. I told everyone I was guilty of fucking with y'all sort of being vindictive. I purposely teamed up with Whooter and Max's to flaunt my anger.
Being a part of a cult? Do you really believe darling that any cult would want me running around inside their halls.   :rofl:

Oh and as far as my presence on Orange, Stinkin Thinking or whatever else Wayne and his buddies get my username involved in. You will have to ask them.
My AA days have been over for years and although I believe AA helps at first, I also believe one should move on after the lesson is learned. I don't believe AA is a lifetime deal.
You really want the job that bad?

He's going to use you and toss you aside when he gets the go-ahead ya know. He's a programmie, he has no loyalty

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 04:45:00 AM »

Well that's a change. Orange's dissection of AA must have gotten to you.  :rocker:  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 09:00:50 AM »

That is a fact!

I'm not saying anyone here is still actually involved in any cultic group. It's more like the way people exposed to domestic violence so often wind up in one abusive relationship after another. Yes, this is Wayne v Danny. & it reads a lot like accounts i've seen of a door knocking. @ least that's my take on it.

But who am I to decide for any of you folks what you may or may not say? Es no mi jjob, meign!

Yes, Danny, you do remind me of my older brother, but only when you get into full on director mode. Otherwise, you're usually far more civil to me than he's been since I did the unthinkable & split the program almost 30 years ago.

Offline pimps and whores

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 11:57:23 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Well that's a change. Orange's dissection of AA must have gotten to you.  :rocker:  :rofl:

Welcome back Anne Bonney!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 12:11:18 PM »

That is a fact!

I'm not saying anyone here is still actually involved in any cultic group. It's more like the way people exposed to domestic violence so often wind up in one abusive relationship after another. Yes, this is Wayne v Danny. & it reads a lot like accounts i've seen of a door knocking. @ least that's my take on it.

But who am I to decide for any of you folks what you may or may not say? Es no mi jjob, meign!

Yes, Danny, you do remind me of my older brother, but only when you get into full on director mode. Otherwise, you're usually far more civil to me than he's been since I did the unthinkable & split the program almost 30 years ago.

"Full on Director Mode". I know one thing we don't normally say these things to one another. I get it Antigen. But just for the record look at your youngest that is how old I was when I was left with no where to go. I had already been homeless didn't want it again. So at 17 I made a decision and left at 19.
FUCK YOU ALL, if you choose to make fun of this, hold it over my head and use it as a weapon to beat me when you don't like what it is I am saying.
With all your intelligence Antigen it still can't compensate for the lack of emotional maturity. Only a person (survivor) who is still stuck in her own confusion makes a statement like this to another survivor who endured my circumstances.
It is so important to you to look as if you are disengaged with me and that you supporting this fictitious other side.
I salute you for running away, I didn't. I had no where else to go besides back to juvie. I ran away from Marathon House, Diagnostic Center twice and the children's center I was placed at 8 years old 3 times. Everytime I was either brought back to the place I was at or as I got older, authorities placed me in juvie.
Sad part about all this fucking insanity. It was all happening because I kept running away from an abusive environment (home) and the authorities and my parents kept placing me into another abusive situation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 12:18:53 PM »

That is a fact!

"Full on Director Mode". I know one thing we don't normally say these things to one another. I get it Antigen. But just for the record look at your youngest that is how old I was when I was left with no where to go. I had already been homeless didn't want it again. So at 17 I made a decision and left at 19.
FUCK YOU ALL, if you choose to make fun of this, hold it over my head and use it as a weapon to beat me when you don't like what it is I am saying.
With all your intelligence Antigen it still can't compensate for the lack of emotional maturity. Only a person (survivor) who is still stuck in her own confusion makes a statement like this to another survivor who endured my circumstances.
It is so important to you to look as if you are disengaged with me and that you supporting this fictitious other side.
I salute you for running away, I didn't. I had no where else to go besides back to juvie. I ran away from Marathon House, Diagnostic Center twice and the children's center I was placed at 8 years old 3 times. Everytime I was either brought back to the place I was at or as I got older, authorities placed me in juvie.
Sad part about all this fucking insanity. It was all happening because I kept running away from an abusive environment (home) and the authorities and my parents kept placing me into another abusive situation.
Tell us about the Third Nail Dan

Please expound on this.   You make sick, sexual comments towards me....tell me that you're, what was it  "a hop, skip and a jump" away from me and have been verbally abusive to me.   Are you threatening me?  Just trying to clarify the situation. Should I be scared?

Hell ya you better be scared, I would be for sure. Hey if I had been threatened, verbally abused, had sick sexual comments hurled at me, I would be. One thing though they happened no doubt but not all in that order or together. As a matter of fact many of these comment were made after you had been a filthy vulger little slut...lol. Anne you have verbally abused me as you do whooter (then you justify it), called me filthy names ect...
Just reminds me of when Dan Akroid(misspelled) used to say to Jane Curtain during the nightly news report on SNL, they would be debating a point, Jane would go first then just before his rebuttal he would say, "Jane you stupid slut".....lol. Just cracked me up. Not because of the obvious it was just something you never heard on television in 1975/76. Shocking.....
What I'd really be scared about that you would put a avatar up like this, a women who has her legs spread. It is inviting attacks. Plus doesn't say much about you....slut. Oh I'm sorry just that SNL thing going on.
Nice yakking with ya,
bye bye
Danny

Just making sure that doesn't magically disappear.
Wow. Un-fucking-believable.  What a stellar representation of what programs and AA can do for (to) a person.[

Why would it, it is all you slut. That is your new name, right now I am trying to find a new avatar for you.
Jeesh is a staff/Ass. Director not supposed to say these things, wow does this mean I am abusing you. Please tell me the rules because I am going to break them all. Oh is this AA and programs and steller reps. Anne STFU this is retaliation for all the bullshit you cause and do to people who don't agree with you. You had it coming for a long time. So take it like man and stop being a pussy. Remember......
Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 12:25:25 PM »
Every time you try to fake being a survivor, I'm going to ask this question. Mister Creator of Survivors

You loved being staff. That's why you're trying to help Juan reopen that hole

I await your brilliantly worded response  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 12:59:45 PM »
Hell ya you better be scared, I would be for sure. Hey if I had been threatened, verbally abused, had sick sexual comments hurled at me, I would be. One thing though they happened no doubt but not all in that order or together. As a matter of fact many of these comment were made after you had been a filthy vulger little slut...lol. Anne you have verbally abused me as you do whooter (then you justify it), called me filthy names ect...
Just reminds me of when Dan Akroid(misspelled) used to say to Jane Curtain during the nightly news report on SNL, they would be debating a point, Jane would go first then just before his rebuttal he would say, "Jane you stupid slut".....lol. Just cracked me up. Not because of the obvious it was just something you never heard on television in 1975/76. Shocking.....
What I'd really be scared about that you would put a avatar up like this, a women who has her legs spread. It is inviting attacks. Plus doesn't say much about you....slut. Oh I'm sorry just that SNL thing going on.
Nice yakking with ya,
bye bye
Danny

Also, this is what he used to say to rape victims in our house, some as young as 12 or 13 years old

Danny is a sociopath, and his language here on fornits proves what I have repeatedly said about him

He raped me, he raped Cathy Collins, he raped Willie Garcia, and he raped Yvette Portella. That's a fact. His reaction to being exposed was to attack my sexuality. The tactic of a sexual predator and abuser. His insinuation, and accusations have been that I enjoyed it. Ya see, to him, being gay or bi is inviting attacks too

And you people want to know why I tell him to kill himself?

Because I mean it. When he's dead, I'll have peace :peace: