Author Topic: Waynes Meltdown Memoir!! Reviewed honestly for the 3rd time.  (Read 8412 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Waynes Meltdown Memoir!! Reviewed honestly for the 3rd t
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 07:09:05 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Not for nothing, but I've brought the TTI to a lot of people outside this community. You should be trying to figure out how to use that, not tear it down.

He's the only one other than you

You do know the others (Horatio, Margaret Devlin and Rudriuadh) are him, right?

No Wayne they are not. Margaret Devlin is most definitely not, Horatio is John Wright another Elan member and Ruaraidh is a friend from Ireland. Your problem is, just because you admitted to using puppets you want me too.
Well if I used them I would.
Wayne you have not brought awareness to the outside community. The only opinion the community has of you, is that you are a liar. Read your Amazon site for your memoir. My review has several people agreeing with it. About equal with the friends you dragged over there to review your book. Wayne you have absolutely no support here, on CAFETY, Program Watch, SIA, Susan Schofields, Wanye ing Blog, your page. No where are you being supported. Elan people don't even come here by the dozens to support you. You are a liar, do you get it, you are not believable. You told everyone 18 months ago, you had proof for all your claims. You had 4 people from Elan that would testify on your behalf to my abuses. You lied to me, to the Elan community and to the TTI community. You never had anyone because every single Elan survivor is not willing to stand along side a liar. You made a fool out of all of us. You are a fucking fraud.
So you go on a keep lying, posting stupid posts trying to make up connections that don't exist and acting like you are a survivor. I really don't care. But don't fucking post that my friends are fake because they are not.
I told you 3 times (this is not a threat we don't do violence) we will all be in Rhode Island this July. Meet us there or in Connecticut, Hartford. I'll pay for your train fare. Margaret lives in Rhode Island and Raur lives in Boston.
You can finally meet everyone and hear the story, just in case you still feel we are lying. Then you can tell everyone here once and for all these are real people.
You will not come, I am sure of it. There will be an excuse or some stupid reason. Wayne if you are a Elan Survivor be there, this will end it all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 07:22:56 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Not for nothing, but I've brought the TTI to a lot of people outside this community. You should be trying to figure out how to use that, not tear it down.

He's the only one other than you

You do know the others (Horatio, Margaret Devlin and Rudriuadh) are him, right?

No Wayne they are not. Margaret Devlin is most definitely not, Horatio is John Wright another Elan member and Ruaraidh is a friend from Ireland. Your problem is, just because you admitted to using puppets you want me too.
Well if I used them I would.
Wayne you have not brought awareness to the outside community. The only opinion the community has of you, is that you are a liar. Read your Amazon site for your memoir. My review has several people agreeing with it. About equal with the friends you dragged over there to review your book. Wayne you have absolutely no support here, on CAFETY, Program Watch, SIA, Susan Schofields, Wanye ing Blog, your page. No where are you being supported. Elan people don't even come here by the dozens to support you. You are a liar, do you get it, you are not believable. You told everyone 18 months ago, you had proof for all your claims. You had 4 people from Elan that would testify on your behalf to my abuses. You lied to me, to the Elan community and to the TTI community. You never had anyone because every single Elan survivor is not willing to stand along side a liar. You made a fool out of all of us. You are a fucking fraud.
So you go on a keep lying, posting stupid posts trying to make up connections that don't exist and acting like you are a survivor. I really don't care. But don't fucking post that my friends are fake because they are not.
I told you 3 times (this is not a threat we don't do violence) we will all be in Rhode Island this July. Meet us there or in Connecticut, Hartford. I'll pay for your train fare. Margaret lives in Rhode Island and Raur lives in Boston.
You can finally meet everyone and hear the story, just in case you still feel we are lying. Then you can tell everyone here once and for all these are real people.
You will not come, I am sure of it. There will be an excuse or some stupid reason. Wayne if you are a Elan Survivor be there, this will end it all.
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 01:48:17 PM »
Schizophrenia is NOT funny..  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 02:21:10 PM »
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars HAIR RAISING EXPERIENCE, February 27, 2012
By
RJ Parker "Avaricious Reader & True Crime Author" (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School (Kindle Edition)
 A LIFE GONE AWRY: MY STORY OF THE ELAN SCHOOL is fraught with detail and emotions. This is about a young boy who was sent to Elan school for difficult children only to be humiliated and tortured. It's quite disturbing at times and unbelievably frustrating to know that this school was given a free pass to do what they did.

From reading some of the comments, it seems that a couple of people don't believe this story to be true. So, I done a bit of research myself today and found that it is true and I have no reason to doubt this author.

A brilliant story told by a prolific writer. I applaud you for surviving those years and making yourself a better person in the process.

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Gone-Awry-Sc ... Descending

I have no idea who this guy is. He's done 124 reviews, so it's not a fake profile

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2012, 02:33:55 PM »
....duplicate
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:35:43 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »
By
RJ Parker "Avaricious Reader & True Crime Author" (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School (Kindle Edition)
 A LIFE GONE AWRY: MY STORY OF THE ELAN SCHOOL is fraught with detail and emotions. This is about a young boy who was sent to Elan school for difficult children only to be humiliated and tortured. It's quite disturbing at times and unbelievably frustrating to know that this school was given a free pass to do what they did.

From reading some of the comments, it seems that a couple of people don't believe this story to be true. So, I done a bit of research myself today and found that it is true and I have no reason to doubt this author.

A brilliant story told by a prolific writer. I applaud you for surviving those years and making yourself a better person in the process.

I have no idea who this guy is, but he's done 124 reviews, so it's not a fake profile

Why do you post this, His review does not help you at all. It is not based on any research or he would have posted the research. Wayne I have held a lot of my friends back from writing a review on your stupid memoir but if you persist on having your friends come on write a review and lie about research there is no way they could have done. I will open the door to to every one and bury your memoir in negative reviews.
I have tried very hard to keep that amazon site clean from biased reviews. But you seem to not want to do this. Every new person you meet that has anything to do with writing, the first thing you impose on them is if they would write a review for you. Several members of your old writers blog, Absolute Write have emailed me and told me this. Oh. They all know you are back on Absolute Write trolling under a different username, Wayne you were banned. They asked me to tell you to stop, you are abusing them and they don't like it.
Wayne you are a fucking liar, I emailed the guy and he absolutely knows who you are. Once again the fucking lies, always lie with you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
By

I have no idea who this guy is, but he's done 124 reviews, so it's not a fake profile

Why do you post this, His review does not help you at all. It is not based on any research or he would have posted the research. Wayne I have held a lot of my friends back from writing a review on your stupid memoir but if you persist on having your friends come on write a review and lie about research there is no way they could have done. I will open the door to to every one and bury your memoir in negative reviews.
I have tried very hard to keep that amazon site clean from biased reviews. But you seem to not want to do this. Every new person you meet that has anything to do with writing, the first thing you impose on them is if they would write a review for you. Several members of your old writers blog, Absolute Write have emailed me and told me this. Oh. They all know you are back on Absolute Write trolling under a different username, Wayne you were banned. They asked me to tell you to stop, you are abusing them and they don't like it.
Wayne you are a fucking liar, I emailed the guy and he absolutely knows who you are. Once again the fucking lies, always lie with you.
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2012, 03:12:16 PM »
Don't try and deny the obvious, Danny.