Author Topic: Simply put please don't contact me again for the last time  (Read 20599 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Simply put please don't contact me again for the last ti
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2012, 05:37:26 AM »
Quote from: "Seymour Cox"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Anne still waiting to here when you,daddy and I are going to meet face to face. I promise I will not be crying.

Danny

Please expound on this.   You make sick, sexual comments towards me....tell me that you're, what was it  "a hop, skip and a jump" away from me and have been verbally abusive to me.   Are you threatening me?  Just trying to clarify the situation. Should I be scared?

Hell ya you better be scared, I would be for sure. Hey if I had been threatened, verbally abused, had sick sexual comments hurled at me, I would be. One thing though they happened no doubt but not all in that order or together. As a matter of fact many of these comment were made after you had been a filthy vulger little slut...lol. Anne you have verbally abused me as you do whooter (then you justify it), called me filthy names ect...
Just reminds me of when Dan Akroid(misspelled) used to say to Jane Curtain during the nightly news report on SNL, they would be debating a point, Jane would go first then just before his rebuttal he would say, "Jane you stupid slut".....lol. Just cracked me up. Not because of the obvious it was just something you never heard on television in 1975/76. Shocking.....
What I'd really be scared about that you would put a avatar up like this, a women who has her legs spread. It is inviting attacks. Plus doesn't say much about you....slut. Oh I'm sorry just that SNL thing going on.
Nice yakking with ya,
bye bye
Danny

Just making sure that doesn't magically disappear.

Wow. Un-fucking-believable.  What a stellar representation of what programs and AA can do for (to) a person.
:bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:  :bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2012, 12:32:13 AM »
I was dismissed for a relationship with a resdient who was 19 yeqrs old. Her brothers hated me, so it didn't work out, and I was hurt deeply.
::puke::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2012, 12:36:05 AM »
David Eldert wrote:
Danny was fired from Elan for sexual affarirs with residents. Joe flipped out, called him a rapist. Said he could lose his license

I remember that scumbag. He molested children