Announcements & Tech Support > Web forum hosting

<-->

<< < (2/3) > >>

none-ya:

--- Quote from: "none-ya" ---WRONG!
I never went to elan. Nor have I ever claimed to.
You people are completely whacked.The crap that I have read from what's left of the minds of elan survivors is a testimonial to your collective madness There must have been 1000's of kids that went through that place, but here all we hear from is a hand full of the same old malcontents over and over again. They are obsessed with it.It seems to consume their lives. Could you (the reader) imagine spending a couple of days with Felice or Wayne? You would probably run away pulling your hair out and screaming. You people seem to have no joy in your lives,or even a sense of humor. At least Danny cracks a joke now and then. And he's supposed to be the evil one.
Geez, you guys need to chill out.
Sit back,
roll a fatty
and just........
--- End quote ---

none-ya:
What's the matter with you people? I laid out a blanket indictment, generalizing all survivors of elan and nobody jumped my shit about it.  You guys can't get together over anything.

..........:
<-->

none-ya:

--- Quote from: ".........." ---
--- Quote from: "none-ya" ---What's the matter with you people? I laid out a blanket indictment, generalizing all survivors of elan and nobody jumped my shit about it.  You guys can't get together over anything.
--- End quote ---

A couple of them could be on a "mini-vacation" banned 3 - 5 days, if so, they'll jump all over you after they're back.   :D
--- End quote ---

Felice didn't get herself banned again,did she? They could ban Wayne for life.He deserves it. I wouldn't miss him.

DannyB.II:

--- Quote from: "none-ya" ---What's the matter with you people? I laid out a blanket indictment, generalizing all survivors of elan and nobody jumped my shit about it.  You guys can't get together over anything.
--- End quote ---
They've all left. Even as sick and perverted as those faggots are they won't cum here

says a lot about fornuts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version