Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan=Troublemaker!!  (Read 3497 times)

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
Wayne Kernochan=Troublemaker!!
« on: February 12, 2012, 11:30:16 PM »
Wayne Kernochan=Troublemaker wants to say Danny is in cohoots with Juan. That Danny is trying to open up a program.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

T-Rex wrote:
We still also need to find out if Juan actually posted on the, "Elan Saved My Life".
I understand Ursus you have kindly stated you are not inclined to get into the facebook gutter, I respect this. I'm just saying.

Ursus wrote:
Actually, I have no problem mucking about on Facebook. Didn't mean to imply that, in case I somehow did. It's just that I'm swamped with other stuff right now...

T-Rex wrote:

I've caused enough ruckus about this that I think I should at least apply more of myself. I am asking some others I know to help me come up with a plan to get Juan on record.
But once again we have to deal with some unscrupulous behind the scenes shenanigans. Seems some one has alerted Juan to the going's on around this site for some reason.
This whole deal smells.
I just want to tie this guy to Elan. I think will all know but I want him on record saying it.

Wayne Kernochan wrote posing as Troublemaker:

You have Danny. Cut the bullshit. YV 23 confronted you about the e-mail you sent him a few months ago, and every time he mentioned it you went silent. Nothing shuts you up but the truth

The fact you can look at this, and see that kids are killing themselves, and let this man know that people are looking into him, shows that your still an abuser.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I know Wayne isn't it crazy that when Danny was quoted on various posts from his friends that you are the one impersonating Juan F. on the Elan Saved My Life facebook site, that coincidentally you started posting under Trouble, YV23 ect....all your puppets that Danny is talking with Jaun.

So, YV 23, confronted Danny??

What alpha numeric code did Danny use??

This is so cloak and dagger.......yikes.

So Juan sent Danny a email...Uh Hmmmm!!!

What did it say, Wayne???

Shit we will have to wait till you respond.

So YV23 is still confronting Danny??

When and where does this happen?

Is it on the 47th floor of the Devon Building downtown OKC??

This is where Danny is everyday t/o the week.

You have to take a buckhoist to get there.

Does YV23 have a hard hat and steel toe boots??

Kids are getting killed and Danny is still a abuser and he should be ashamed, OMG!!!

Wayne how do you know all this??

All these people work for you?

What do you call this secret organization?

Hey douche bag this was real fun but get a fucking life. Wayne Kernochan how many times does it take for you to get off this site. You told us you were gone when Felice bitch slapped you, yesterday.
[/color]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan=Troublemaker!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 11:33:29 PM »
From the Ibicuy thread

Quote from: "T-Rex"
Quote from: "Ursus"
We still also need to find out if Juan actually posted on the, "Elan Saved My Life".
I understand Ursus you have kindly stated you are not inclined to get into the facebook gutter, I respect this. I'm just saying.
Actually, I have no problem mucking about on Facebook. Didn't mean to imply that, in case I somehow did. It's just that I'm swamped with other stuff right now...

I've caused enough ruckus about this that I think I should at least apply more of myself. I am asking some others I know to help me come up with a plan to get Juan on record.
But once again we have to deal with some unscrupulous behind the scenes shenanigans. Seems some one has alerted Juan to the going's on around this site for some reason.
This whole deal smells.
I just want to tie this guy to Elan. I think will all know but I want him on record saying it.
I was about to fall asleep, when it hit me, DANNY, how do you know Juan knows about this?

You're reporting to him. You really are working with him.

I know your  going to accuse me of being Wayne now, but who cares? How do you know this? And please don't tell us you wriggled the information out of him, only clever people are able to do that and your an idiot

How can you read about people killing themselves, and then go report this information to that animal? I always thought Wayne was an asshole for telling you to kill your self but not any more. I've never publicly denied your survivor status, but I do now. Your an evil thing. A repulsive hurtful, hateful animal. Just like Juan

Wow
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 11:35:46 PM by Troublemaker »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 11:34:46 PM »
And, before you say you're not Danny

Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Froderik"
I don't know who is real and who isn't with that...the various "DB II"s and all of that.. it's pretty confusing, really....

Hey, maybe someone could type up a short list of Danny's various screen names, as well as a list of some of the "not-Dannies" who are impersonating / trolling?

Thanks in advance.

Let me be the one who helps you since I have first hand knowledge.

DannyB II and T-Rex are the only user names I use here on fornits.[/u][/b]

I have been accused of being others.
Here are some friends of mine who are often accused of being me.

heretik
- He has been posting here for awhile. He is friends with at least an dozen people here.
He has also worked for me and with me for over 20 years, went through Marathon House with
me, was at my wedding ect...bla bla!!

Margaret Devlin- Went through Elan with Albert Beauchane and myself. She didn't like what went on here
so pretty much she is gone. (you know Albert he put Wayno on the map, w/o Big Al  Wayno is nothing.)

Ruaraidh
- also went through Marathon House with heretik and myself. He comes here occasionally because
he just can't stand Wayne.

Hoaratio
- is a strange dooood who just enjoys the foolishness and trys to bring some sanity to the situation.

I am sure these folks will come by at some point and put their own two cents in but I wanted to give a heads up.

*Please be aware that others will come by and put in their comments of who they want me to be. Take it with a grain
of salt.*

Now to you Froderik, you have a lot of gall coming here asking for anything.
Your racist post concerning O'Bama told us all, what you are about. I am sure it is you who is spasming the Open Forum
with the current racist remarks. (I noticed you made sure the post I am talking about was deleted.)
Trust me duchess nobody cares what you want.  
I see you didn't ask for Waynes, Felices or anyone else.
Why don't you supply us with your current user names verified by the Admins.

Thanks in advance duchess!!

And noone calls us Elanians but you.
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 11:57:00 PM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"

I don't know who is real and who isn't with that...the various "DB II"s and all of that.. it's pretty confusing, really....

Hey, maybe someone could type up a short list of Danny's various screen names, as well as a list of some of the "not-Dannies" who are impersonating / trolling?

Thanks in advance.

heretik
- He has been posting here for awhile. He is friends with at least an dozen people here.
He has also worked for me and with me for over 20 years, went through Marathon House with

Margaret Devlin- Went through Elan with Albert Beauchane and myself. She didn't like what went on here
so pretty much she is gone. (you know Albert he put Wayno on the map, w/o Big Al  Wayno is nothing.)

Ruaraidh
- also went through Marathon House with heretik and myself. He comes here occasionally because

Hoaratio
- is a strange dooood who just enjoys the foolishness and trys to bring some sanity to the situation.

I am sure these folks will come by at some point and put their own two cents in but I wanted to give a heads up.

*Please be aware that others will come by and put in their comments of who they want me to be. Take it with a grain
of salt.*

Your racist post concerning O'Bama told us all, what you are about. I am sure it is you who is spasming the Open Forum
with the current racist remarks. (I noticed you made sure the post I am talking about was deleted.)

I will continue to post as T-Rex because Danny is no longer using this username. We like to keep the same usernames. See Wayne we are at least honest about it.  
Difference is we are all separate people, 5 to be exact. We all have are own usernames and we will at times use 2 others collectively. WHY???? Because we can and don't give a shit what you think. We could all come here tomorrow and use the same username with the same IP or we could use different usernames with the same IP or we could use different usernames with different IP's for each. See Wayne we do what ever we want to do. We don't give a fuck what you find out, on cover, if you think this is Danny or whatever....You Wayne don't matter....you have been exposed as the fucking idiot we all knew you were.....outside of Pixal nobody else listens to your dumbass nor takes you serious.....they have all seen what you really are right here on fornits.
Threatening people lives and posting family members that have been murdered just to name a few....You are done in the TTI community.
So post away......get honest Wayne we all know what usernames you use. We also know you post about 85% of the crazy shit in the OFFA Elan Threads. What just because you can post as a guest, you think we can not figure out it is you. Well ya know what???? If we can, everyone else can..... :roflmao:  
Wayne this is delusional behavior, really. What is so hard about owning your posts here. We do!!!

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 12:03:54 AM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"

Thanks in advance.

heretik

Ruaraidh

Hoaratio

of salt.*

I will continue to post as T-Rex because Danny is no longer using this username. We like to keep the same usernames. See Wayne we are at least honest about it.  
Difference is we are all separate people, 5 to be exact. We all have are own usernames and we will at times use 2 others collectively. WHY???? Because we can and don't give a shit what you think. We could all come here tomorrow and use the same username with the same IP or we could use different usernames with the same IP or we could use different usernames with different IP's for each. See Wayne we do what ever we want to do. We don't give a fuck what you find out, on cover, if you think this is Danny or whatever....You Wayne don't matter....you have been exposed as the fucking idiot we all knew you were.....outside of Pixal nobody else listens to your dumbass nor takes you serious.....they have all seen what you really are right here on fornits.
Threatening people lives and posting family members that have been murdered just to name a few....You are done in the TTI community.
So post away......get honest Wayne we all know what usernames you use. We also know you post about 85% of the crazy shit in the OFFA Elan Threads. What just because you can post as a guest, you think we can not figure out it is you. Well ya know what???? If we can, everyone else can..... :roflmao:  
Wayne this is delusional behavior, really. What is so hard about owning your posts here. We do!!!
You couldn't possibly think any one believes this.

You're a sick animal Danny Bennison

How can you do this to children? I think you miss being Staff. It was the only time in your life any one listened to you, because if they didn't, you had them beaten. I don't know Wayne from my time 81-83, but people were still talking about you. Now I know why

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 12:27:35 AM »
T-Rex wrote:

You couldn't possibly think any one believes this.  Everyone believes this you fucking whackjob. Paul St'John, Felice, Ginger, Psy, Ursus, Kat, Susan S, your mother, your brothers and sisters, Sharon, most if not all of the Elan survivors, Absolute Write, your ex-publisher, your ex-girlfriend the one with the white hair and fair complexion ect..............

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 12:30:29 AM »
Good bye Danny

I pray you people stop this man before him and Juan reopen Elan

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 12:30:30 AM »
Good bye Danny

I pray you people stop this man before him and Juan reopen Elan

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 07:02:35 AM »
Wow. Do you take us for idiots ?

You're the only person on fornits with a thread dedicated to your idiocy

You use the same names, accounts and ISP.

You use the same bad spelling and grammar

You use the same foul abusive language

Danny has no friends, but all of a sudden five of them come from no where and you all live within 100 feet of each other??????

Danny has no friends. That's the most telling evidence
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 02:54:10 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya."
Wow. Do you take us for idiots ?

You're the only person on fornits with a thread dedicated to your idiocy

You use the same names, accounts and ISP.

You use the same bad spelling and grammar

You use the same foul abusive language

Danny has no friends, but all of a sudden five of them come from no where and you all live within 100 feet of each other??????

Danny has no friends. That's the most telling evidence

Wayne, my panny bitch,
Do you have any imagination at all, can you actually process a thought for more then 2 seconds. Wayne we can use the same username with password if we are in Hawwii, Washington State, Oklahome, Georgia, Connecticut, Florida, Puerto Rico ect......all five of us can be together or all in separate states or countries. It doesn't matter if we are a 100ft or 15,000 miles apart, all we need is the username and password, dumbass.
Most of the time we are together, something Danny managed to do for all of us.

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 02:57:48 PM »
Yes Wayne you abusive little nigger loving faggot. Go back to that spic homo Rodrigo bitch

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 02:59:45 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio."
Yes Wayne you abusive little nigger loving faggot. Go back to that spic homo Rodrigo bitch
Thank you Horatio. I'm tired of this worthless cock sucking homo verbally abusing me