Author Topic: PARENTS PLEASE READ!  (Read 3754 times)

Offline unicorn33

• View Profile
PARENTS PLEASE READ!
« on: February 12, 2012, 03:54:55 AM »
As a Casa by the sea survivor, and seeing abuse RIGHT in front of me from LUKE HALLOWS sitting on top of a 14 year old LITTLE girl screaming and cussing at her in R and R will never leave my memory, or seeing the girls walk through the gates from High impact, where the WWASPS says they had NO affiliation with them!!! I cant belive this! PLEASE PARENTS!!!! THESE PROGRAMS HAVE SEMINARS THAT ARE ABUSIVE AND BRAIN WASHING YOUR POOR KIDS!!! I KNOW MORE THAN YOU KNOW! PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PERSONAL QUESTIONS THAT I CANT MENTION ON HERE, DUE TO MY FAMILY BEING A PART OF THIS HORRIBLE ABUSE. [email protected] THANK YOU, MY PARENTS WISH NOW THAT THEY WOULD OF NEVER SENT ME THERE, NOW THAT THEY KNOW THE TRUTH, AND MY POOR DAD IS STILL WORKING TO THIS DAY TO PAY OFF THIS BS PROGRAM, WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO RETIRE 7 YEARS AGO >:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline wesleyhc

• View Profile
Re: PARENTS PLEASE READ!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 08:31:50 PM »
I was also at CBS Luke Hallows is now a administrator at Ariviaca boys ranch. Ariciaca has almost the same schedule as Casa. I just wanted to let you know from personal expierience that he was also a part of High Impact. If you havent heard of it look it up. I was threatned by Luke himself that if I didnt work the program that I would be sent there. They contacted my parents and were going to send me but my parents decided to pull me out of Casa By The Sea. Bolth Casa By The Sea and High Impact were shut down by mexican authorities. Casa was closed in 2004 and High Impact in 2001. Believe me he may seem like a great guy but the only reason he is doing what hes doing is because the money. I would not ever dream of having anyone like that in my childrens lives.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Arivaca Boys Ranch
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 09:14:36 PM »
Quote from: "wesleyhc"
I was also at CBS Luke Hallows is now a administrator at Ariviaca boys ranch. Ariciaca has almost the same schedule as Casa. I just wanted to let you know from personal expierience that he was also a part of High Impact. If you havent heard of it look it up. I was threatned by Luke himself that if I didnt work the program that I would be sent there. They contacted my parents and were going to send me but my parents decided to pull me out of Casa By The Sea. Bolth Casa By The Sea and High Impact were shut down by mexican authorities. Casa was closed in 2004 and High Impact in 2001. Believe me he may seem like a great guy but the only reason he is doing what hes doing is because the money. I would not ever dream of having anyone like that in my childrens lives.
See also the following thread:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline diablopop

• View Profile
Re: PARENTS PLEASE READ!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 08:40:59 PM »
I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.