Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Elan School

Does Juan Ferreira=IBcuy??

<< < (3/12) > >>

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "DannyB II" ---
--- Quote from: "Ursus" ---
--- Quote from: "T-Rex" ---When does someone other then Dannys friends call IBcuy to validate whether Juan went to Elan or not.
--- End quote ---
So... I'm curious: How and why did Juan Ferreyra, originally from Argentina (?), end up at Elan School during his adolescence ... Elan School being located in the northeast corner of the United States?

Was Ferreyra already in the U.S. shortly prior, perhaps attending boarding school? Did some person or persons recommend Elan School to his parents? Did his family happen to have friends or relatives in the state of Maine?

Humor me, I'm ignorant about these facts... Can anyone shed some light as to the precipitating circumstances?
--- End quote ---

I personally called his program and got no where. Nobody will talk with anybody about Elan. I think Juan knows about this site and has been reading. If he was affiliated with Elan, as a resident or staff he doesn't want this coming out now I guess. Ursus the comments from ex students you posted concerning IBcuy doesn't help him either. I don't think he was a resident at Elan but I do think it is  someone who went to Elan and moved to Argentina. In 1978 Elan had several residents come from Central or South America, they came in as I was leaving. We have been trying to track down this lead but no avail as of yet. Their parents were wealthy coffee plantation owners. Dr. Davidson was involved with this. According to the facebook account Juan F. he is saying he got to Elan in 1980 or there abouts.  
If you want to know my honest opinion I think this is all a bunch of bullshit that someone made up and had some fun with. I do believe there is a program and it does resemble Elan and maybe an ex- elan guy is down there and Wayne is in contact with them. Who knows but how would they know I am going to be calling and will not answer any questions at all. I had an actual Argentinian from Atlanta handle the phone calls.
If and when everyone decides to take off there blinders you will then find out just how twisted Waynes mind really is. I am going to contact Debi Johnson...lmao...like Debi Johnson doesn't already know all about Juan F. IBcuy. It is all over your secret facebook site and she is an admin on that site. It is one thing to screw with me, Wayne, but when you drag innocent people in that is just crazy.
Ursus you aren't going to get a straight answer from anyone here.
--- End quote ---
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

DannyB II:
What did I tell you Ursus. Wayne is a child.
Take care.

Anonymous:
He's right. I can't keep a straight face listening to him

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

none-ya:

--- Quote from: "DannyB II" ---What did I tell you Ursus. Wayne is a child.
Take care.
--- End quote ---

If he's a child there has to be a rape joke in there somewhere.

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: "none-ya" ---
--- Quote from: "DannyB II" ---What did I tell you Ursus. Wayne is a child.
Take care.
--- End quote ---

If he's a child there has to be a rape joke in there somewhere.
--- End quote ---
If there's not, I'm sure you'll think one up

Asshole

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version