Author Topic: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!  (Read 17924 times)

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
Re: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2012, 03:40:49 PM »
Wayne K. wrote:
I'm not the only one who called the O.C. police Dan. I have one person from here and one from Stinking Thinking who are in touch with them punk. Still waiting to hear from Rachel. It's not going to be a cock sucking party, it's going to be an ass fucking party, and you're the guest of honor faggot

Y'know, I forgot to call Alice. Think I'll do that now.

Nope still not Danny......Wayne, now it is 3 people contacting the OKC that is wonderful, please contact the Fort Myers and Atlanta Ga. police dept's to while you are at it. Danny lives periodically there also. They are defiantly going to want to talk with someone who has threatened to murder someone right here on this site. Oh, I'm sorry did you forget that you did that, dumbass. Hey are you still fucking with that guy you think is Danny in Ga. who lost his home.... :rofl:
Waynooo you will never know my friend. You are so far off as who you are speaking to it isn't funny.
Wayne you are the one who said you enjoy sucking cock and taking it in the ass. Danny didn't.  

We also saw where you are still trying to push the sodomy bullshit on Danny. You really want everyone here to believe that after everything you have done on this site, the sock puppets, fabrications, verbal threats of murder, abusive profane language, lying ect......you now want us to believe that Danny sodomized you at Elan 7 in 1978. Wayne you stupid ass, you never would have left that out of your book. Just like you contemplated telling everyone that Danny dragged around Mary because if you had that really would have complicated things legally for your publisher and you. Your publisher told you to take that out because it was bullshit. So if you are ready to go beyond running your mouth here and on facebook, go ahead and put it in a book. Wayne I want you to continue running your mouth, i need you to do this. You are exactly like the Patriots 98% of the time you cover the spread, Wayne. You are like money in the bank.

Hey thanks for making Danny famous, we really appreciate it. More people have come forward (including other Danny B's). Please check with a lawyer because you are also on the hook if other Danny B's are hurt by your slander. I don't have all the particulars but there are enough lawyers and para-legals around to fill you in.
Wayne keep it up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline minions of elan

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2012, 03:44:15 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:39:26 AM by minions of elan »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2012, 03:47:54 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:05:30 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2012, 03:48:50 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
I remember Juan.
He seems to have done well for himself.
That woman reminds me of Anne Flynn.

I am calling bullshit on this. Call IBcuy and prove it. Since you know him ask him to come here and at least prove he exists and went to Elan. Seems everyone here is to chicken shit to call.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2012, 03:49:32 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
And, you guys don't find it a little strange that as soon as the Sun Journal starts looking into this guy, Danny the Programmie comes over here denying he even exixts? Danny, the guy you all say was getting money to come here and fuck with Elan survivors when they were advocating to try and close it?

Or, are you really that fooled by his sock puppets and his bullshit?
:bump:

Postby Ruaraidh » 8 minutes ago

Wayne K. wrote:
    I'm not the only one who called the O.C. police Dan. I have one person from here and one from Stinking Thinking who are in touch with them punk. Still waiting to hear from Rachel. It's not going to be a cock sucking party, it's going to be an ass fucking party, and you're the guest of honor faggot

Y'know, I forgot to call Alice. Think I'll do that now.

Nope still not Danny......Wayne, now it is 3 people contacting the OKC that is wonderful, please contact the Fort Myers and Atlanta Ga. police dept's to while you are at it. Danny lives periodically there also. They are defiantly going to want to talk with someone who has threatened to murder someone right here on this site. Oh, I'm sorry did you forget that you did that, dumbass. Hey are you still fucking with that guy you think is Danny in Ga. who lost his home.... :rofl:
Waynooo you will never know my friend. You are so far off as who you are speaking to it isn't funny.
Wayne you are the one who said you enjoy sucking cock and taking it in the ass. Danny didn't.

We also saw where you are still trying to push the sodomy bullshit on Danny. You really want everyone here to believe that after everything you have done on this site, the sock puppets, fabrications, verbal threats of murder, abusive profane language, lying ect......you now want us to believe that Danny sodomized you at Elan 7 in 1978. Wayne you stupid ass, you never would have left that out of your book. Just like you contemplated telling everyone that Danny dragged around Mary because if you had that really would have complicated things legally for your publisher and you. Your publisher told you to take that out because it was bullshit. So if you are ready to go beyond running your mouth here and on facebook, go ahead and put it in a book. Wayne I want you to continue running your mouth, i need you to do this. You are exactly like the Patriots 98% of the time you cover the spread, Wayne. You are like money in the bank.

Hey thanks for making Danny famous, we really appreciate it. More people have come forward (including other Danny B's). Please check with a lawyer because you are also on the hook if other Danny B's are hurt by your slander. I don't have all the particulars but there are enough lawyers and para-legals around to fill you in.
Wayne keep it up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2012, 04:06:49 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:05:47 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2012, 04:12:54 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:06:02 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2012, 04:31:13 PM »
#4 in memoir

#2 in true crime

And on it goes :)

I guess your review wasn't very convincing  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Gone-Awry-Sc ... t_ep_dpt_2

Wayne what you think we are all stupid. Those statistics don't mean a fucking thing, dumbass. Your Kindle hits are in the low hundreds... :roflmao:

Listen when you hit the best seller list, THE REAL ONE. I (Ruard) will personally come visit you with Danny's lawyer. But that is a ways off my friend and long way.........off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2012, 04:39:17 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:06:46 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2012, 06:00:39 PM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
Quote from: "Xelebes"
I am asking for a transcript from a friend from Argentina for these videos.

A transcript is not going to prove the this guy in the yellow polo talked on the "Elan Saved My life" facebook site. Call them and ask. Why is everyone so afraid to call. Why, so we can carry on this charade of getting transcripts and listening to the english translated version. Then we can all say, hey it sounds just like Elan....The question out there remains, is this guy really posting on the facebook Elan site or is it a fake?

Amazing how Xephelbe, Muppet Man and the turd all show up to obfuscate this thread, Wayne your sock puppets never cease do they. How many can a stupid fuck have. (He who gives his books away for free then claims to have a big day, no shit asshole they were free, I took 5 myself)

Damn they said Sybil had 16 personalities, your getting close, assclown.

Oh!!! X-fuck and Muppet Whore don't bother with the standard line of, "I'm not Wayne" it is old.
Let's get something straight DANNY, you fucking cunt. I'm not any of these people. You're the sock puppet bitch here, not me. Second, my address is 45-25 41st street apt 3-R in Sunnyside Queens 11104, and if you show your fucking face at my door, I'm going to send you back to that traveling circus you call a family in a body bag.

Anther thing, I saw the e-mail you sent to Juan. I read it when Jeff got it from Juan asshole. Juan wanted to know who you are. He thinks you're an idiot btw

The Sun Times is looking into Ibicuy. I'm done with it.

And, I may be a pan faggot, but I'll kick your faggot ass up and down the street. My invitation to settle this like men, in Golds Gym in the ring stands. Or are you afraid?

Punk ass bitch

Go fuck yourself. I don't need fake profiles. I have no problem telling you what a piece of shit you are using my name. I'll tell you right now, come to NYC and I'll stab you till you're dead. Call the 108th precinct and report me, and let the investigation begin.

I've been in touch with the Oklahoma City police department, and if they find your pussy ass, you've got a few questions to answer, like the threat you sent me about Rhode Island. You think I'm afraid of you? Kiss my ass. That;'s my address. Bring it hard or stay home and drink yourself dead

Your signature is a felony stupid. Your constant stalking of a victim of your abuse as an ex staff member is also a crime

I look forward to the cops arresting me, so I cget to tell the judge exactly what the fuck you've been doing for the past year

So, asshole, make the call, of shut your stupid mouth.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/preci ... _108.shtml

5-47 50th Ave., Long Island City, NY, 11105
 (718) 784-5411

Oh, and lying asshol, Amazon only allows one download per Kindle. You're full of shit about that too

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2012, 06:01:19 PM »
So, what do you have to say Dan? I just threatened your life. A felony. Call them bitch. I fucking dare you.

Call

Call

Call

Or shut your stupid drunken, abusive face

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2012, 06:01:50 PM »
Ya know what? Fuck it. I'm on my way over there to turn myself in. They have to investigate my claim if I do

You won't press charges though, will you? You're a punk.

They will speak to the Ok. City police though. I promise you that

If I have to fuck myself to fuck you, I'm happy to do it, but make no mistake you little bitch, I'll do it

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2012, 06:02:28 PM »
Hi Anne, good to see you.

Muppet, everyone who confronts this freak, he accuses of being me. Here, on topix, Face Book, Reddit, and that Orange Paper site

Hey Danny, I'm not afraid of you. I don't need to use fake names. Punk ass bitch

Once again, I Wayne Kernochan, will kill you if you come to my door, you punk ass bitch

Who the hell is Rodrigo anyway? Dude is cute, but you know I'm into black guys (or as you call them, Niggers)

Ruriadh and Horatio are Danny. Margaret Devlin is Danny, and T-rex is Danny. Y'know how everyone knows? Because no one, anti or pro Elan has ever stuck up for him

Still waiting Danny. Call the cops or I have another little bomb to drop, and when I do, that warm feeling in your pants will be yesterday's lunch.

I'm waiting punk

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2012, 06:03:02 PM »
For any one who seriously thinking about Juan and Ibicuy

On Jan 20, 2012, at 7:22 PM, "Wayne Kernochan" <[email protected]> wrote:

Mr. Rhoades,

My name is Wayne Kernochan, and I was interviewed by Ms. Meyers when Elan closed in March. I was a small part of the internet campaign that shut it down. I've always felt that it went away too easily. Too quietly. I dared them to sue me by writing a book about Elan, and calling them child abusers. They didn't even threaten me.

There is an Elan in Venezuela called Ibicuy. They have the same logo as Elan did. http://www.ibicuy.com/ The owner has expressed an interest in buying the Poland campus and reopening it. I have evidence of everything I've just said.

I was wondering if you would be interested in this as a story.

Thank you for your time

Best,

Wayne

Rex Rhoades
Rex Rhoades
[email protected]

Send email

Hi Wayne,
I do remember talking with you last March.
If this Venezuela company is planning to buy the POland property, we'd be very interested in reporting that.
Could you please send what you have and I'll take a look?
Thanks.
Judy

Jeff Weintraub was on the inside, Matt Hoffma and Mark Babitz were well aware that I was trying to get Juan to let me in, until Danny sent him that e-mail.

He wants to be staff again. It's the only time in his life that anyone gave a shit what he had to say

My response to Ms. Meyer

Ms. Meyers,

The property went up for sale at one million dollars on Craigslist. Here, http://maine.craigslist.org/reb/2456261356.htmlbut the listing has expired. Craigslist can confirm it was there. Below is a conversation from "Elan Saved My Life" on Face Book. I'm sure Fran Lupo would add you if you ask. http://www.facebook.com/vegasfran

I contacted him privately and told him that if he was interested in opening a non abusive program, that I could help him. He wrote back agreeably, but then Danny Bennison spoke to him and he stopped responding to me.

Maia Szavivitz wrote an article about a non tough-love program in Georgia that was having wonderful results. He seemed willing to listen. It would bring money and jobs to Maine. I'm Face Book friends with  Senator Nichi Farnham. I thought it was a good idea. Danny has been stalking and harassing me and anyone I contact since Elan closed. He was my director and the focus of my book. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007055KA8/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

If you do this article, you're probably going to inherit him. He's very vicious. He'll attack your friends and family. Be careful if he contacts you.

He was going to testify against Michael Skakel after he saw the confession beaten out of him. Rumor is that Danny intervened because he wants to work for Juan. If he does, children are at serious risk. Danny sexually abused residents. He admitted to one.

If Juan is willing to hire Danny, then he also lied. He wants the old Elan back.

From his website: "will love to hear from people from that time after I graduated went back to argentina and in 1984 started my own program http://www.ibicuy.com being at elan cahanged my life.... of course Im still at the program....life is a program. god bless joe and all the angels that saved me at elan. kisses juan"

Fran Lupo
Elan porperty is up for sale. Asking price is $1 million for 32+ acres & 10 buildings. http://maine.craigslist.org/?reb/2456261356.htmlFormer Elan School- 32+ Acre Waterfron Campus
maine.craigslist.org

Like · ·
Follow Post · Share · June 27, 2011 at 3:47pm

Chuck Lambert Holy Shit ! i knew this wpold happen ! Wish I had that money or be able to get a loan for it !
June 27, 2011 at 3:49pm · Like · 2

Brian Mccarrall Let's go we should buy it and start our own school but do it right Marc will run it
June 27, 2011 at 3:59pm · Like · 2

David Bergeron Rumors had been around for awhile that the owner was angling for this for at least the past year. Not surprised as all with her cut throat attitude toward the Elan School. For years Elan School floated the rest of the corporation financially but when things got tough financially for elan , she cut the school off at the knees. Too bad other programs in Maine were not in a position to buy the place and run it correctly but many programs are having financial troubles today.
June 27, 2011 at 4:57pm · Like · 3

Holle Walker i don't believe that property is worth half the asking price, not in todays market anyways...there have been NO major improvments since we were there in the early 90's....and the buildings weren't much then, the land has a STEEP grade you all remember the hill to the lake, about the only market for it as it exsists is as a summer camp, which in todays market isn't too high on any investors list, maybe a non-profit or church group could get a grant, otherwise its going to sit and sit, it was once written in an article about the property that in the 70's it was "posh" to "get well" in the woods but for 50,000 plus parents expect more than a year round "camp"

June 29, 2011 at 6:48am · Like · 1

DeForest Wayne reduced to $850k - whatta bargain!!
July 26, 2011 at 6:29pm · Like · 2

Juan Ferreira I can buy it and open again !!!! will need help
August 10, 2011 at 11:44am · Like · 1

Juan Ferreira I did it in argentina in1983 http:// http://www.ibicuy.com
August 10, 2011 at 11:44am · Unlike · 2

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2012, 06:03:47 PM »
And, you guys don't find it a little strange that as soon as the Sun Journal starts looking into this guy, Danny the Programmie comes over here denying he even exixts? Danny, the guy you all say was getting money to come here and fuck with Elan survivors when they were advocating to try and close it?

Or, are you really that fooled by his sock puppets and his bullshit?