Author Topic: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!  (Read 18102 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2012, 04:43:40 AM »
Quote from: "dr phil show"
Is there a policy about making threats towards other fornits members?

Apparently not as Danny feels free to do it quite frequently.

Btw...who would choose to take on the moniker "Dr." Phil?? :suicide:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Muppeteer

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2012, 08:35:08 AM »
Zomg, no, and for what I am sure isn't the last time, I am not Wayne. I attended in the 1980's.

I am not an unreasonable person, can accept I don't have irrefutable proof of Juan attending Élan, beyond seemingly his own words.

Some of you seem to think the profile could be fake, well, it could be, but I seriously doubt it.

I also do not doubt that they would lie on the phone when asked.

In any case, the proof I refer to is personal proof, I'm not making a Federal case of this (although the thought has crossed my mind).

I don't know Danny at all. I don't know Wayne at all.

But I do know Ricci, Davidson, Flynn, Roy-Simmons, Gottlieb, Keoppler, Woodman, and others.

I'll have my Spanish speaker look at these today. I don't need to prove anything to any of you, only to myself, for the time being at least.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2012, 08:58:21 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:51:49 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2012, 10:02:15 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:50:43 PM by Anonymous »

Muppeteer

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2012, 11:06:44 AM »
Okay, I had a nice sit down with a translator...The yellow shirt man doesn't mention his name, but I think it is clear he is Juan Ferryera (Ferreira). Especially after having the comments on the video accurately translated...

As he describes the structure of the house in the video, it's even more clear that, yes, indeed this is an Elan based program.

Furthermore, the translation of the comments on the two videos details the same type of complaints I hear about Elan's methodology.

My translator also complained about those thick Argentinian accents, and noted that Ferryera's is either less pronounced of non-existent, so he was perhaps the easiest one to translate.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
¿qué sabe usted?
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2012, 11:48:35 AM »
El violador muerto se cayó del árbol.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2012, 01:17:59 PM »
Chupa para ustas.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2012, 12:55:08 AM »
Quote from: "Muppeteer"
Okay, I had a nice sit down with a translator...The yellow shirt man doesn't mention his name, but I think it is clear he is Juan Ferryera (Ferreira). Especially after having the comments on the video accurately translated...

As he describes the structure of the house in the video, it's even more clear that, yes, indeed this is an Elan based program.

Furthermore, the translation of the comments on the two videos details the same type of complaints I hear about Elan's methodology.

My translator also complained about those thick Argentinian accents, and noted that Ferryera's is either less pronounced of non-existent, so he was perhaps the easiest one to translate.
Any chance you'd perhaps want to share those (more) accurate comment translations?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
YouTube clip: "Programa Ibicuy"
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2012, 01:14:32 AM »
I never did get around to posting the link for the 2nd YouTube clip uploaded by denunciaibicuy so... here it is (with some select comments and miscellaneous observations following):

Programa Ibicuy

This 3:00 clip opens with an interview of the person presumed to be Juan Ferreira (wearing the yellow alligator shirt). This was probably filmed the same day as the other clip.

The older woman mentioned previously is also interviewed. Here's her pic again:

[/list]

More clipboards abound....

Title shown at 2:07: "reunion de coordinadores" (translation: coordinators' meeting).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #54 on: February 10, 2012, 01:53:59 AM »
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:59:26 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
      • View Profile
    « Reply #55 on: February 10, 2012, 01:56:09 AM »
    I remember Juan.
    He seems to have done well for himself.
    That woman reminds me of Anne Flynn.
    WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    Comments: "Programa Ibicuy"
    « Reply #56 on: February 10, 2012, 02:05:31 AM »
    Apparently, suicide post-program is not such a rare occurence when the unfortunate individual attended Programa Ibicuy...

Comments (and Google translations thereof) left for the above YouTube clip, "Programa Ibicuy":

provincianesca · 5 months ago
      HAY DIOS escuchar a esta cosa explicando la estructura de la casa yo estuve en este lugar donde se violan todas las libertades del individuo y que ha costado la vida hasta al primer residente del circo de disfraces maldito de Ferreyra EL MISMO SE SUBIO AL TANQUE DE AGUA Y SE SUICIDO mucha gente Daniel Gonzalez? Claudio Palumbo y otros se suicidaron luego de haber salido de ese infierno.Hoy en dia Paranacito es el pueblo con mayor indice de hiv del pais gracias a las salidas de los años 80.
      GOD'S listen to this thing explaining the structure of the house I was in this place where all freedoms are violated and that the individual has killed up to the first resident of the damn circus costume Ferreyra got on the SAME WATER TANK many people and committed suicide Daniel Gonzalez Claudio Palumbo and others committed suicide after he left that day infierno.Hoy in Paranacito is the people with higher index of hiv in the country thanks to the 80 outputs.[/list]
        gracielalejandro · 3 months ago
          @provincianesca Mi hijo también se suicidó al salir de ahi. Nunca recibí una llamada de Ferreyra ni de su esposa, ignoraron por completo el hecho siendo que durante 5 años pagué puntualmente la cuota y cumplí con todo lo que me decían. Que? el Señor los perdone porque mi limitación humana no me permite hacerlo.
          @ provincianesca My son also committed suicide to get out of there. Never got a call from Ferreyra and his wife, completely ignored the fact that for 5 years to be promptly paid the fee and I kept everything I said. May God forgive them because my human limitations do not allow me.[/list][/list]
            O sea Ferreyra les saca u$s 3000.- a tus padres por mes con la promesa que luego de 18 meses vas a salir hecho un hombre nuevo algo asi como en la Alemania del 3r reich pero en miniatura luego te tortura durante ese tiempo y dice que durante 1 año y medio no te drogastes,hay la mayoria sale tan resentida por los abusos y los consejos de Ferreyra(fumado en grupos estaticos)"yo ahora me drogo con plata" "fumar porro no esta mal" "en las salidas dos? cervezas nada mas" y ya estas frito angelito...
            So Ferreyra them out u $ s 3000. - Your parents for a month with the promise that after 18 months you will get a new man made ??something like the 3rd Reich Germany but in miniature then torture you during that time and says that for 1 year and a half do not drogastes, so there goes most resent abuse and tips Ferreyra (static group smoked) "I now silver druggie" "smoking pot is not bad" "in the output two beers nothing more "and you're fried angel ...[/list]
            mnmjrg10 · 5 months ago
              todo se paga en la vida, ferreyra juega con los sentimientos de la gente q tiene problemas, y con la familia... algun dia las va a pagar a todas, hoy en dia la gente q sale de ahi dentro, termina muerta, muchas personas con las q estube internado, se murieron... las van a pagar a todas, ferreyra y todos los q estan metidos en esa? farsa... son todos unos hijos de puta..
              everything is paid in life, Ferreyra plays with people's feelings q have problems, and family ... someday will pay for all, today people in there q leaves, dead ends, many people with the q i was hospitalized, died ... are going to pay them all, Ferreyra and q are all stuck in this farce ... are all sons of bitches ..[/list]
              pablovortixe · 4 months ago
                este sitio? sigue en funciones actualmente?
                This site is currently in operation?[/list]
                  provincianesca · 3 months ago
                    @pablovortixe y no sabes como sigue !!! ruta 12 km 150 falta que salga humo de las chimeneas de alcatraz el tipo sigue robando y matando con la misma sistematologia de 1986(y que copiaron del proceso),vos vas a la entrevista de admision en baires y te muestra fotos de gente haciendo surf en lancha,luego te chupan(el y sus secuaces usan la misma definicion) te llevan a la isla? de cheto y si te negas a hacer algo te cagan a trompadas y te suben a un rincon donde te siguen dando entre otras cositas
                    @ pablovortixe and still do not know how! Route 12 km 150 need to go smoke from the chimneys of alcatraz guy keeps robbing and killing the same systematology of 1986 (and copied the process), you go to interview for admission to baires and shows you pictures of people surfing boat, then you suck (he and his followers use the same definition) will take you to the island of cheto and if you do something you negas shit to blows and you get into a corner where you keep giving[/list][/list]
                    provincianesca · 3 months ago
                      Vi el caso de Daniel gonzales(que tambien se suicido al salir) fue en 1992 el tipo no aguanto mas y en el medio del almuerzo de abrio el estomago,se le veian las tripas...vino Melchiori al rato(el medico generalista del pueblo,tambien intendente que antes de esto se especializaba en remendar a los torturados del proceso) le hizo 57 puntos lo? ataron como un matambre y aca no pasó nada y tengo cientos de ejemplos mas que nunca se me van a borrar el fin justifica los medios decia el hdp...
                      I saw the case of Daniel Gonzales (who also committed suicide when leaving) was in 1992 the rate is not more and stand in the middle of lunch the stomach opened, they saw it ... came Melchiori guts to time (the generalist physician town mayor also that before this patch specialized in the tortured process) made 57 points tied a flank steak and nothing happened here and I have hundreds of examples but I was never going to clear the ends justify the media said the hdp ...[/list]
                        Ahora quien carajo es la mina? la segunda mujer del gordo tal vez? porque de la primera se separo luego que los cuernos le impedian comprar autos que no fuesen descapotables...la mina...digo recitá con una? pasion el mismo chamullo que el gordo le enseño en cursos acelerados Ferreyra es una alimaña en un momento compraba derby y a los padres les pasaba el precio de un malboro porque ahi no te daban nada sin cobrarselo una fortuna a tu flia y/o obra social gordo germen patogeno las vas a pagar...
                        Now who the fuck is mine? Fat's second wife perhaps? because the first was separated after the horns prevented him from buying cars that were not convertible ... mine ... I mean reciting the same passion with which the fat chamullo taught in accelerated courses Ferreyra is a wild animal at a time buy derby and parents spent the price of a malboro because there did not give you anything without cobrarselo a fortune to your flia and / or social work pathogen fat you'll pay ...[/list]
                        unacharruaenmiami · 3 months ago
                          Juan Ferreira se te ve en la cara que eres un falso y no tienes sentimientos. Como me duele todo esto, que dolor inmenso saber que nuestros hijos mueren sin que a nadie le importe. Mi hijo esta vivo, pero juro que porque Dios lo cuida y yo luche como mil animales juntos. Mi hijo salio en el 2009 y no lo conocia,? de todas maneras dejo aqui mi correo y telefono porque HERMOS JUSTICIA.ainos_capital@hotmail­.com celular 786 270 7328 EE.UU vivo en USA./
                          John Ferreira you look on your face you're a fake and have no feelings. As all this pains me, that immense pain to know that our children die without anyone cares. My son is alive, but I swear by God's care and I fight like a thousand animals together. My son came out in 2009 and did not know him, however I leave here my mail and phone because cell Hermós JUSTICIA.ainos_capital @ hotmail.com 786 270 7328 USA Live in USA. /[/list]
                          gracielalejandro · 3 months ago
                            Que horror lo del chico que se abrió el estómago!! Pobrecito, habrá estado desesperado!!? alguien sabe si vive y como contactar con la flia?Que horror lo del chico que se abrió el estómago!! Pobrecito, habrá estado desesperado!!? alguien sabe si vive y como contactar con la flia?
                            That horror was the guy who opened the stomach! Poor thing will have been desperate! Anyone know if you live and how to contact the flia?[/list]
                            provincianesca · 3 weeks ago
                              Lamentablente Daniel Gonzales fallecio a los pocos meses de salir de Ibicuy,vendia corbatas el pobre...y un dia se tiro de un piso bastante alto y murio al caer,todo esto es facilmente probable pues el gordo hdp de Ferreyra llevaba un libro de ingresos y anomalias que escribia el "staff" cuando sucedia algo ominoso pero en el reino de la? mentira que es la isla probablemente hayan desaparecido como desaparecio su primera mujer luego de hacer cornudo a Ferreira con el Ruso Herkowich ya desaparecid
                              Lamentablente Daniel Gonzales died a few months out of Ibicuy, he sold ties the poor ... and one day is shot by a fairly high floor when he fell and died, this is probably because the fat easily hdp Ferreyra had a book of income and anomalies that wrote the "staff" when there was something ominous but in the realm of lies that is the island have probably disappeared as his first wife disappeared after making a cuckold with Russian Herkowich Ferreira and dISAPPEARED[/list]
                              provincianesca · 3 weeks ago
                                Como tambien el padre de Cristian Mercatante mato a su señora y luego se suicido de un pistoletazo el tambien,a mts de "la casa de Bs As" dicho antro en aquel momento funcionaba en almagro en Peron casi Bulnes.Ferreyra que tanto predica la culpa no siente nada segun el ahora se droga con plata y ese consejo da en los grupos estaticos? cuando participa en estos en sus visitas y de fumado que esta te puede tener hasta las 3 am hablando todo barbudo y faseado un ser despreciable en todos aspectos
                                As also the father of Christian Mercatante killed his wife and then committed suicide with a pistol he also, in meters of "the house of Buenos Aires" the cave at that time worked in Almagro at Peron preached almost Bulnes.Ferreyra both guilt feels nothing now according to the drug with silver and that advice given in static groups when participating in these on their visits and smoking that you may have until 3 am talking all phased-bearded one is negligible in all[/list]

© 2012 YouTube, LLC

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
                                « Reply #57 on: February 10, 2012, 02:07:48 AM »
                                « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:59:11 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
                                « Reply #58 on: February 10, 2012, 02:14:05 AM »
                                Or, are you really that fooled by his sock puppets and his bullshit?

So says the KING of the sock puppets himself.

(I know,go fuck my mother.Right?)
                                ?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
                                « Reply #59 on: February 10, 2012, 02:41:29 AM »
                                « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:58:51 PM by Anonymous »