Author Topic: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!  (Read 17923 times)

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!
« on: February 07, 2012, 07:38:10 PM »
We finally did a thorough check on this so called site in Argentina and we found out it is all bullshit. There is no Elan program nor is there a Juan Ferreira. This was a creation by Wayne and his buddies to drum up conversation and bring attention to Wayne (or whoever he is). Doubt what I am saying ask Juan Ferreira to send us a You Tube video showing us the current building layout, employess, resiedents, maybe group simulations with real residents and a personal orientation with a close up of Juan Ferreira walking around and describing everything I just wrote about.

Wayne unless you can do this your story about Juan Ferreira, is bullshit. You brought this guy up and you keep promoting him. Shit you even wanted to go in on a program with him, where Elan used to be in Poland Springs.
Now are you going to lie that you never told Danny that?

Oh, I thought you told us you were leaving. I guess your inability to stop posting under your fake user names has stimulated you enough to post as Wayne again.
The user names I(Ruaraidh) am writing about are the ones you use to write about Danny's sister Diane Drzata. Now, who else would know Diane, Wayne?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
Re: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 08:09:46 PM »
Wayne is Juan Ferreria

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 11:36:42 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio."
Wayne is Juan Ferreria

Waynooooo is Rodrigooooooo!!!

Muppeteer

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 02:12:47 PM »
The program in Argentina is very real. Programa Ibicuy. So is Ferriera.

Use your Youtube search with the keyword 'programa ibicuy'

Doesn't get realer than that.

:soapbox:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Programa IBICUY
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 02:32:10 PM »
Quote from: "Muppeteer"

Yep. Moreover, people have been posting about it here since 2007, possibly even earlier. See:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
Re: Programa IBICUY
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 02:49:18 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"

Yep. Moreover, people have been posting about it here since 2007, possibly even earlier. See:

We are not disputing that there are not programs in Argentina or for that matter there isn't a Ibicuy. The Tree symbol is what caught everyone's attention because it looked like Elans tree. If you check out the links from 2007 none of them indicate in any way that this is an Elan clone. But if you go to the links on the Elan facebook sites they are set up differently, which is weird. We contacted this place in Argentina and guess what. Call them if you doubt what I am going to say. There is no Juan Ferreira that went to Elan that owns or works for the program linked. No one even knows who this guy is. You can easily check it all out. Unless we were mislead or lied to, there is no Elan connection.
We had a person from Uruguay call for us.
This all we are saying.

Muppeteer

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 02:54:16 PM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
We are not disputing that there are not programs in Argentina or for that matter there isn't a Ibicuy. The Tree symbol is what caught everyone's attention because it looked like Elans tree. If you check out the links from 2007 none of them indicate in any way that this is an Elan clone. But if you go to the links on the Elan facebook sites they are set up differently, which is weird. We contacted this place in Argentina and guess what. Call them if you doubt what I am going to say. There is no Juan Ferreira that went to Elan that owns or works for the program linked. No one even knows who this guy is. You can easily check it all out. Unless we were mislead or lied to, there is no Elan connection.
This all we are saying.

Watch the videos on Youtube and tell me that isn't Elan, lock, stock, and barrel. I don't even speak enough Spanish to understand all the dialogue and shouting, but the visuals alone are enough.

Juan is real too. He has a lovely blonde wife who looks to be about half his age. I wonder if maybe he met her in the program.

Offline nunez

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 03:30:16 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:04:55 AM by nunez »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 03:59:35 PM »
This all we are saying.

Watch the videos on Youtube and tell me that isn't Elan, lock, stock, and barrel. I don't even speak enough Spanish to understand all the dialogue and shouting, but the visuals alone are enough.

Juan is real too. He has a lovely blonde wife who looks to be about half his age. I wonder if maybe he met her in the program.

Keep talking shit Wayne. We are not saying it is not a program. But until you have this guy on YOU TUBE, VIDEO or whatever saying this is a extension or clone of Elan I'll call BULLSHIT!!!
You said the guy who owns this program in Argentina was at Elan. You Wayne (Muppet Whore) made this up along with the name Juan. Was this after you and Rodrigo hooked up. He works at
Microsoft so this explains the computer savvy. You don't surly have it, Wanye.
We want irrefutable proof.

Muppeteer

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 04:36:14 PM »
Sorry, hon. I'm not Wayne. I'm a victim of the 1980's program. Don't give a shit about Wayne or Danny.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 09:16:36 PM »

This all we are saying.

Keep talking shit Wayne. We are not saying it is not a program. But until you have this guy on YOU TUBE, VIDEO or whatever saying this is a extension or clone of Elan I'll call BULLSHIT!!!
You said the guy who owns this program in Argentina was at Elan. You Wayne (Muppet Whore) made this up along with the name Juan. Was this after you and Rodrigo hooked up. He works at
Microsoft so this explains the computer savvy. You don't surly have it, Wanye.
We want irrefutable proof.
Well... I'm not sure you're gonna get "irrefutable proof" in the near future, "Ruaraidh." Often, these program founders like to hide the origins of their particular raison d'être. But, over time, and accumulated evidence, admissions of inspiration do ofttimes come to the fore...

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 10:13:53 PM »
Ursus wrote:
Well... I'm not sure you're gonna get "irrefutable proof" in the near future, "Ruaraidh." Often, these program founders like to hide the origins of their particular raison d'être. But, over time, and accumulated evidence, admissions of inspiration do ofttimes come to the fore...

Ursus, here is this infamous Juan Ferreira supposedly posting on this Elan facebook site, "Elan Saved My Life"  http://www.facebook.com/groups/134849609921732/. I can not copy and paste anything from this site. The owner has asked for people not to. She is a friend of Danny's so I will respect that. Wayne is posting this garbage there because he knows we can't repost here.
I understand "ibicuy" is a program Ursus and I understand the owners try to hide but we aren't talking about that here. Once you read the nonsense posted on this site from Wayne (juan) then you will get it.

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 10:31:09 PM »
Dude's wife is a piece of ass

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 10:33:29 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio."
Dude's wife is a piece of ass
Real classy
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 10:59:22 PM »
Ursus, here is this infamous Juan Ferreira supposedly posting on this Elan facebook site, "Elan Saved My Life"  http://www.facebook.com/groups/134849609921732/. I can not copy and paste anything from this site. The owner has asked for people not to. She is a friend of Danny's so I will respect that. Wayne is posting this garbage there because he knows we can't repost here.
I understand "ibicuy" is a program Ursus and I understand the owners try to hide but we aren't talking about that here. Once you read the nonsense posted on this site from Wayne (juan) then you will get it.
"Ruaraidh," I can't access Facebook right now, but I'd say that ... if Juan Ferreira is the same fellow who is interviewed wearing a yellow alligator shirt in the two YouTube clips I'm about to post, it is highly improbable that he would deign to post on Facebook. The person whom you believe to be Ferreira is quite possibly yet another sock puppet utilized by your dear friend and infamy-maker.