Author Topic: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!  (Read 18134 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2012, 06:03:55 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:48:39 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2012, 06:04:17 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Thank you Ursus, I forwarded that to Judy Meyer

None-ya, no, your mother is too good a lay, you don't deserve her
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2012, 06:04:49 PM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
And, you guys don't find it a little strange that as soon as the Sun Journal starts looking into this guy, Danny the Programmie comes over here denying he even exixts? Danny, the guy you all say was getting money to come here and fuck with Elan survivors when they were advocating to try and close it?

Or, are you really that fooled by his sock puppets and his bullshit?

Here is are pan sexual boy running off at the mouth again. Wayne, there isn't anyone here that does not believe you are a first class whackjob. Not a one. So just like the states attorney, attorney general for Maine, countless lawyers, your advocate  organizations for civil rights, gay and lesbians groups (you as of last year were advocating for), your mommy and daddy  ......let see what else have you thrown at us, that you said you contacted. Yeah that's right (at least 5 times if counting)now we have the Sun Journal.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Wayne do us all a favor "pan boy" go curl up with Rodrigo and Arkom and have yourself a good ole cock sucking slumber party. You seem a bit tense lately. Must be hitting on some delicate points

You are a liar Wayne and a fabricator, plain and simple. You put the avatar pic to the Juan Ferreira name and wrote the posts. You never thought anyone would contact IBcuy and ask. Well guess what we did again yesterday. We can now officially say you are the one who falsified a Facebook Account (probably using Rodrigo's friends) and the person you are using has no idea why you are doing this. Facebook has been contacted and they will look into it. To bad it isn't a crime yet (that they will enforce).
You can keep fabricating all these different usernames and having all these conversations about what they are saying on the vidoes bla bla bla. But what you can't hide or make go away is you lied about the posts on "Elan Saved My Life" site. That is you. Just like the Joe Ricci site.
As we have said from the beginning, if you want to find out the truth behind Wayne actions for once, call IBcuy and ask your questions. Otherwise Tell Wayne And His SockPuppets To STFU.
What's the matter Wayne does yo boyfriend Ro Ro have yo balls.
Giddy up and get the truth out. Enuff said!!
I'm not the only one who called the O.C. police Dan. I have one person from here and one from Stinking Thinking who are in touch with them punk. Still waiting to hear from Rachel. It's not going to be a cock sucking party, it's going to be an ass fucking party, and you're the guest of honor faggot

Y'know, I forgot to call Alice. Think I'll do that now

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2012, 06:05:32 PM »
Thank you Ursus, I forwarded that to Judy Meyer

None-ya, no, your mother is too good a lay, you don't deserve her

WoW, Judy Meyer. Yeah, she will just fly all the way down to Argentina and investigate this story. I wish she would, we need to get at least one reporter to actually infiltrate one of these programs to get the info out.

But Wayne we aren't talking about that are we. We are talking about your ego, long before you knew anything about this program or what Ursus posted. You went on and on about how you had talked with Juan and that he was
considering buying Elan in Maine. You brought this to the facebook site. You wanted to be involved. Good thing Ursus went and found this information eh!!! Dumbass!!
What, Dan, are you tired of abusing people and getting your ass handed to you on Orange Papers?

I'm going to fly to Oklahoma City as soon as they slap cuffs on you, ya punk

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2012, 06:06:08 PM »
By the way Danjo, 464 people have downloaded the book. That's almost 500 more people who know what a sick piece of shit you are. This is halfway through day one :)

Us pan faggots know how to promote, didn't ya hear?

:twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2012, 06:22:21 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:48:57 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2012, 06:23:38 PM »
#4 in memoir

#2 in true crime

And on it goes :)

I guess your review wasn't very convincing  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Gone-Awry-Sc ... t_ep_dpt_2

Wayne what you think we are all stupid. Those statistics don't mean a fucking thing, dumbass. Your Kindle hits are in the low hundreds... :roflmao:

Listen when you hit the best seller list, THE REAL ONE. I (Ruard) will personally come visit you with Danny's lawyer. But that is a ways off my friend and long way.........off.
Hey stupid that's the ranking :)

The lower the number, the better

BTW #2 and #4 are outrageous

Over 700 downloads so far. Tell your lawyer to start the car asshole

Wayne.......700... :roflmao: riiiiiight and we are supposed to believe you....well I guess we can this time because it is free. Are you trying to insinuate that Danny should feel humliated because 700 people (your saying this we have no proof) picked up a free copy of a memoir. Sorry he has long forgotten about you, pal. Danny doesn't give a shit what you do or sell. It would be better for him if you did sell.
Wayne Danny doesn't hear you.....he never has. His sister tried but realized you were a waste of time. Quote: "He can not even conceptualize the truth never mind write about it."

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2012, 06:25:52 PM »
Just came in as a email...

A fellow well known writer critiquing Wayne's memoir.........Quote: "He can not even conceptualize the truth never mind write about it."    :roflmao:

And, you guys don't find it a little strange that as soon as the Sun Journal starts looking into this guy, Danny the Programmie comes over here denying he even exixts? Danny, the guy you all say was getting money to come here and fuck with Elan survivors when they were advocating to try and close it?

Or, are you really that fooled by his sock puppets and his bullshit?
:bump:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2012, 08:23:14 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:46:01 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2012, 08:28:16 PM »
#4 in memoir

#2 in true crime

And on it goes :)

I guess your review wasn't very convincing  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Gone-Awry-Sc ... t_ep_dpt_2

Wayne what you think we are all stupid. Those statistics don't mean a fucking thing, dumbass. Your Kindle hits are in the low hundreds... :roflmao:

Listen when you hit the best seller list, THE REAL ONE. I (Ruard) will personally come visit you with Danny's lawyer. But that is a ways off my friend and long way.........off.
If you come visit me, you better bring an army, not a lawyer,  bitch. You may come through the door horizontal, but you're going out vertical.

I'll stab you till your dead you fucking piece of shit

Quote me on that

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
yes, resurrection please...
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2012, 08:42:21 PM »
If you come visit me, you better bring an army, not a lawyer,  bitch. You may come through the door horizontal, but you're going out vertical.

I'll stab you till your dead you fucking piece of shit

Quote me on that
:eek:
So... yer gonna raise him from the dead before you kill him? Or after?

Promises of resurrection are rarely so... delicately put... :rofl:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2012, 08:47:51 PM »
Wayne we will be coming to visit you for sure. I too personally want to see the knife of yours. You seem to be transfixed by it. You like to brag about how you stab people.
You are so funny. One moment you are this gay pride panny boy and the next you are this tuff guy macho man ready to tear apart anybody. WTF!!!
As far as your stabbing anybody that not ever going to happen. What you seem to forget we have already seen you, we have looked at you and you are not intimidating at all. Remember I told you, we had you investigated.
You wrote a book about Danny, we wanted to know who you were. When are you going to tell people your real name?? Aye.......that's right. When????? Because we are sick and tired of waiting for you to get honest.
You love to float around names Jeffrey Weintraub, Jerry Torres, Juan Ferreira, Rodrigo Fredeci, Arkom Phanaronke and then the one you don't want to say.

Wayne you called Danny out for a fight, he will be in Rhode Island in July. This is 2-3 hrs from where you are in Queens. Come on this is your big chance dude. We can take you up to Federal Hill and you can explain to the pisians how you had something to do with the hit on Paul Castellano. My man, Wayne!!!! This is in his book Street Life, this guy writes about his involvement with the hit on Castellano. WTF!!!! Where are we, where is Francis Coppella, we need a producer/director herra!!!!
What do you think because most of the peeps involved are dead and you have a fake name they can't find out who you are.
You have absolutely no common sense at all.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Comments: denunciaibicuy's YouTube Channel
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2012, 08:55:51 PM »
Here are some comments left on denunciaibicuy's YouTube Channel, along with crude Google translations...

* For reference (since they're a few pages back at this point), here are links to posts with denunciaibicuy's uploaded material:

[/size][/color]

provincianesca · 5 months ago
    No se tiene en cuenta si uno es capaz de soportar toda esa verdugueada y gritos y golpes durante 18 meses lo que el gordo puto copio a su manera de Colorado repito no se quien es esa mina parecen zombies que repiten cosas que ya me sonaron mentira en 1989 zapata me llamo gordo vigilante drogon fumon pagale al municipio todo lo que debes y t}deja de robarle la señal a direct tv gordo sos un ser despreciable en el amplio espectro que esto abarca? ponelo a dar cc a mario el cocinero.
    Not taken into account if one is able to withstand all that yelling and hitting verdugueada and for 18 months what the big fucking rip his way to Colorado again who is not that mine seem zombies repeating things you already rang me lie 1989 shoe watchman called me fat Drogon Fumon Pay the city all you need t} fails to steal direct tv signal you are a negligible fat in the broad spectrum that includes ponelo to give the chef mario cc.[/list]
    provincianesca · 5 months ago
      Por el titulo denunciaibicuy me da la impresion que sos uno de los miles ya que no? la pasaron nada bien en esa isla maldita o estoy equivocado?
      For me denunciaibicuy title gives the impression that you're one of the thousands since you have not spent anything right on that damn island or am I wrong?[/list]
      mnmjrg10 · 5 months ago
        ya estan? arruinados, en poco tiempo van a tener q serrar ese lugar, se les acavo la mentira...
        are already ruined, soon will have q saw this place, they lie acavo ...[/list]
        unacharruaenmiami · 4 months ago
          Quisiera saber cuantos esan dispuestos a? denunciar este lugar. Aqui estuvo mi hijo 3años y como soy uruguaya estan interviniendo Ministerios y tambien Gobernadores para obtener una historia clinica de mi hijo. Si alguien quiere realizar denuncias se suman a estas y a las mias.
          I wonder how many esan willing to report here. Here was my son 3 years and as I am speaking ministries and Uruguay are also governors to obtain a medical history of my son. If someone wants to make complaints in addition to these and mine.[/list]
          gracielalejandro · 3 months ago
            A la señora de Uruguay, le quiero contar que mi? hijo estuvo internado en ese lugar durante 5 años y al salir se suicidó.
            The lady of Uruguay, I want to tell you that my son has been in place for 5 years and out is suicide.[/list]
              A todos los que fuimos afectados por ese régimen de torturas les pido que no tengamos miedo,? que desenmascaremos a Ferreira y los que lo rodean.
              To all who were affected by this regime of torture I ask you not afraid that Ferreira and unmask those around you.[/list]
              denunciaibicuy1 · 2 months ago
                Hola gente, yo subi estos videos, por? que antes ellos mismos los habian subido y despues los bajaron y los volvi a subir, la idea es que todo este tipo de lugares cierren, mi nombre es paz estuve en el 2003, los que tengan ganas de sumarse a esto, escriban a
              [email protected], more the merrier, so these rats is paid and the whole place or all of these characteristics.[/color][/list]

© 2012 YouTube, LLC

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
              Comments: gracielalejandro's YouTube Channel
              « Reply #103 on: February 10, 2012, 10:07:32 PM »
              YouTube user gracielalejandro appears to be a Programa Ibicuy parent whose son committed suicide, seemingly (if I'm interpreting these translations correctly) after having spent five years attending this program.

Here's one of the comments s/he left on the YouTube clip "Programa Ibicuy" (previously posted above):

@provincianesca Mi hijo también se suicidó al salir de ahi. Nunca recibí una llamada de Ferreyra ni de su esposa, ignoraron por completo el hecho siendo que durante 5 años pagué puntualmente la cuota y cumplí con todo lo que me decían. Que? el Señor los perdone porque mi limitación humana no me permite hacerlo.
                  @ provincianesca My son also committed suicide to get out of there. Never got a call from Ferreyra and his wife, completely ignored the fact that for 5 years to be promptly paid the fee and I kept everything I said. May God forgive them because my human limitations do not allow me.[/list][/list]

And here's a comment s/he left on denunciaibicuy's YouTube Channel (previously posted just above):

A la señora de Uruguay, le quiero contar que mi? hijo estuvo internado en ese lugar durante 5 años y al salir se suicidó.
                      The lady of Uruguay, I want to tell you that my son has been in place for 5 years and out is suicide.[/list][/list]

· · · · ·

Well... here's a short exchange of comments left on gracielalejandro's YouTube Channel:

provincianesca · 3 months ago
                        Con el tema de Ibicuy no se trata de perdonar o no...mi mas sentido pesame y respeto.Muchos fueron embaucados por este delincuente, en Villa Paranacito es odiado y el pueblo le inicio acciones legales por multiples motivos(administrativo y penal) pero yo en su lugar(si tiene los recursos) le iniciaria acciones legales miré que existen muchos otros? que murieron in situ o al salir de alli , no se hace diferencias a las capacidades que pueda llegar a tener la persona de tolerancia a la tortura y eso es lo que lleva a muchos a explotar al salir de alli,yo no soy abogado soy solo una victima que sobrevivio pero si me necesita para sacarle la careta a es gordo asqueroso aqui me tiene.
                        With the theme of Ibicuy not about to forgive or not ... my deepest sympathy and respeto.Muchos were duped by this killer, Villa Paranacito is hated and people will start legal action for multiple reasons (administrative and criminal) but I instead (if you have the resources) you would initiate legal action I saw that there are many others who died on the spot or out of there, there is no difference to the capabilities that can reach the person to have tolerance for torture and that is what leads many to explode out of there, I am not a lawyer I'm just a victim who survived but if I need to get the mask from fat slug is here I am.[/list]
                          Gracias por tu apoyo. Es tal como decís:? un mismo régimen disciplinario para todos sin una previa evaluación de cada caso en particular. No vivo en Argentina y me resulta difícil iniciarle una demanda, además tampoco conozco a los otros padres de los chicos que se suicidaron. Lo que mas me duele es la indiferencia de ellos hacia nosotros, lo que me demuestra a las claras que tiene a los chicos ahi encerrados por la plata que les pagamos y nada más. Ni a un animal se lo ignora como ellos nos ignoraron a nosotros ante la muerte de mi hijo.
                          Thanks for your support. It is as you say the same for all disciplinary rules without prior assessment of each case. I do not live in Argentina and it's hard to get you started a lawsuit, well not know the other parents of boys who committed suicide. What hurts me most is the indifference of them to us, which shows me clearly that has locked the kids there for the money we pay them and nothing else. An animal or ignore it as they ignored us us at the death of my son.[/list]
                          unacharruaenmiami · 3 months ago
                            Estoy trantando? de dejar mi correo y telefono por varios lugares para que cuenten conmigo a los efectos de iniciar una demanda a estos delincuentes de Ibicuy, vuelvo a enviar por aqui.
                          [email protected] Miami 786 270 7328.[/color][/list]
                            Gracias!1 te agregué a mis? contactos. Aceptame y hablamos. Abrazo
                            Thanks 1 I added you to my contacts. Accept me and we talked. Hug[/list]

© 2012 YouTube, LLC

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
                            Re: yes, resurrection please...
                            « Reply #104 on: February 10, 2012, 11:50:55 PM »
                            « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:01:57 PM by Anonymous »