Author Topic: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!  (Read 18062 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2012, 02:49:54 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:58:36 PM by Anonymous »

Muppeteer

« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2012, 08:32:13 AM »
Ursus, yes, I will see if he'll spend a few minutes with me on this....but you basically got it, lots of complaints about fraud and suicide.

Felice, which one reminds you of Flynn? There is an Anne Flynn Ferreira in Rhode Island, perhaps she is involved in this program. Perhaps not, but that strikes me as an odd coincidence.

Wayne, I will ask my translator for a specific reading on that statement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2012, 11:59:53 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
And, you guys don't find it a little strange that as soon as the Sun Journal starts looking into this guy, Danny the Programmie comes over here denying he even exixts? Danny, the guy you all say was getting money to come here and fuck with Elan survivors when they were advocating to try and close it?

Or, are you really that fooled by his sock puppets and his bullshit?
This was the first thing I thought when I read the Rururudia (Danny's)  posts.

Wayne, you need to stop posting threats. It makes me, and I'm sure others, a little afraid. It takes away your credibility

If this guy made his wife disappear, then he's the last person I want to see in Poland Springs
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2012, 12:05:39 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"

So says the KING of the sock puppets himself.

(I know,go fuck my mother.Right?)
None-ya, you really do sound like Danny sometimes. Worse than that is you seem to be supporting him. There was a time you posted intelligent, well thought out posts, but lately, your posts are hate spewing, garbage

And, as a child who was sexually abused at Elan, I'm offended by your jokes about it. We get it, you don't like Wayne. But, do you have to make jokes about him being raped? That makes you look like a horrible person

If we're going to keep this sick animal from opening Elan back up, we have to look like adults. If Danny is really trying to get a job there, we need to stop it at any cost

I hope you guys can at least agree on that and lay down the bullshit for a while
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2012, 01:42:29 PM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
Quote from: "none-ya"

So says the KING of the sock puppets himself.

(I know,go fuck my mother.Right?)
None-ya, you really do sound like Danny sometimes. Worse than that is you seem to be supporting him. There was a time you posted intelligent, well thought out posts, but lately, your posts are hate spewing, garbage

And, as a child who was sexually abused at Elan, I'm offended by your jokes about it. We get it, you don't like Wayne. But, do you have to make jokes about him being raped? That makes you look like a horrible person

If we're going to keep this sick animal from opening Elan back up, we have to look like adults. If Danny is really trying to get a job there, we need to stop it at any cost

I hope you guys can at least agree on that and lay down the bullshit for a while

:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

Muppeteer

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2012, 02:20:56 PM »
I don't have the heart to ask my translator to go over all the comments for a transcript, but I did ask him to specifically translate the one Wayne alerted me to. Translating them is too time intensive to get to all of them, but if you have one or two others you'd like me to pass along for human translation, let me know. He's taken an interest in this story.

So here was his take on comment in re: Daniel Gonzales and the missing 1st wife.

Translation: Unfortunately, Daniel Gonzales died a few months after leaving Ibicuy, he sold ties, the poor guy…And one day he threw himself off of a high story floor and died on impact, all of this probably because that fat SOB Ferreyra kept a book of entries and anomalies written by the “staff” whenever he succeeded in something ominous (did something wrong). But, in the realm of lies that is the island, it (the book) probably has been “disappeared” like the first wife of Ferreyra after she cuckolded him with the “Russian” Herkowich.

So yes, it would appear that the original commentator is suggesting that Ferryera's first wife disappeared after cheating on him with a Russian man.

Offline nunez

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2012, 02:56:54 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:04:00 AM by nunez »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2012, 03:05:16 PM »
And, you guys don't find it a little strange that as soon as the Sun Journal starts looking into this guy, Danny the Programmie comes over here denying he even exixts? Danny, the guy you all say was getting money to come here and fuck with Elan survivors when they were advocating to try and close it?

Here is are pan sexual boy running off at the mouth again. Wayne, there isn't anyone here that does not believe you are a first class whackjob. Not a one. So just like the states attorney, attorney general for Maine, countless lawyers, your advocate  organizations for civil rights, gay and lesbians groups (you as of last year were advocating for), your mommy and daddy  ......let see what else have you thrown at us, that you said you contacted. Yeah that's right the OKC police (at least 5 times if counting)now we have the Sun Journal.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Wayne do us all a favor "pan boy" go curl up with Rodrigo and Arkom and have yourself a good ole cock sucking slumber party. You seem a bit tense lately. Must be hitting on some delicate points

You are a liar Wayne and a fabricator, plain and simple. You put the avatar pic to the Juan Ferreira name and wrote the posts. You never thought anyone would contact IBcuy and ask. Well guess what we did again yesterday. We can now officially say you are the one who falsified a Facebook Account (probably using Rodrigo's friends) and the person you are using has no idea why you are doing this. Facebook has been contacted and they will look into it. To bad it isn't a crime yet (that they will enforce).
You can keep fabricating all these different usernames and having all these conversations about what they are saying on the vidoes bla bla bla. But what you can't hide or make go away is you lied about the posts on "Elan Saved My Life" site. That is you. Just like the Joe Ricci site.
As we have said from the beginning, if you want to find out the truth behind Wayne actions for once, call IBcuy and ask your questions. Otherwise Tell Wayne And His SockPuppets To STFU.
What's the matter Wayne does yo boyfriend Ro Ro have yo balls.
Giddy up and get the truth out. Enuff said!!

Offline nunez

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2012, 03:10:33 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:03:35 AM by nunez »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2012, 03:12:05 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:56:38 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2012, 03:15:32 PM »
Thank you Ursus, I forwarded that to Judy Meyer

None-ya, no, your mother is too good a lay, you don't deserve her

WoW, Judy Meyer. Yeah, she will just fly all the way down to Argentina and investigate this story. I wish she would, we need to get at least one reporter to actually infiltrate one of these programs to get the info out.

But Wayne we aren't talking about that are we. We are talking about your ego, long before you knew anything about this program or what Ursus posted. You went on and on about how you had talked with Juan and that he was
considering buying Elan in Maine. You brought this to the facebook site. You wanted to be involved. Good thing Ursus went and found this information eh!!! Dumbass!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2012, 03:17:54 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:56:13 PM by Anonymous »

Offline nunez

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2012, 03:19:44 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:03:06 AM by nunez »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2012, 03:27:52 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:55:54 PM by Anonymous »

Offline nunez

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2012, 03:30:36 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:02:35 AM by nunez »