Author Topic: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!  (Read 18236 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2012, 12:01:12 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:45:41 PM by Anonymous »

Offline nunez

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2012, 12:07:55 AM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:01:44 AM by nunez »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2012, 12:13:53 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:44:45 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
Re: yes, resurrection please...
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2012, 12:18:17 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "Ursus"
If you come visit me, you better bring an army, not a lawyer,  bitch. You may come through the door horizontal, but you're going out vertical.

I'll stab you till your dead you fucking piece of shit

Quote me on that
:eek:
So... yer gonna raise him from the dead before you kill him? Or after?

Promises of resurrection are rarely so... delicately put... :rofl:
Yeah it's so funny when danny threatens to come to my house  :roflmao:

You're all fucking morons here

And, you're not fooling anyone Danny (horatifaggot)  cut the sock puppet bullshit

I am not Danny for the hundredth time, so you can stop saying this repetitively, it sounds stupid. Nobody ever said we were coming to your house to threaten you ect....That is what you do, Wayne.
Listen when we do come to you with the lawyer, you will meet me and you will know without a doubt I am not Danny.  
It is funny Wayne because you act like a complete whackjob. What do you want people to do feel sorry for you. Wayne in case you forgot people are not convinced you even went to Elan.
So stop pretending you even belong here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2012, 12:22:43 AM »
It's obvious this coward piece of shit isn't going to ever call the police. Why, because he knows the person they'll eventually throw in jail is him

Danny Bennison (Horatio, Rururdoohioo) and all his cunting bitch sock puppets ain't shit. A fart in the wind, that whole family

Anyway, iot's funny, with all the threads about him and me, that this is the one he chooses to flood with his bullshit.

If by some miracle Juan does reopen Poland, and he's  stupid enough to hire that sack of shit, that'll just put him right where I can find him

No fucking way that piece of shit will ever come near another kid

I started this thread and you still have not told the truth about why you impersonated Juan on the Elan facebook site. Come on Wayner you can do it.

Talk about Tinfoil hats, now we can use the term. Your post above qualifies using this phrase. So Waynoooo please strap on your Tin Tin Hat and get ready for a ride of a lifetime.
Your schizophrenia is cranking up Waynoooo, take the meds before it's back down the rabbit hole.... :rofl:  
Why the hell does this shit come from, Waynooo!!!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2012, 12:26:41 AM »
If you come visit me, you better bring an army, not a lawyer,  bitch. You may come through the door horizontal, but you're going out vertical.

Quote me on that

And, you're not fooling anyone Danny (horatifaggot)  cut the sock puppet bullshit
Mmm. Ya know, Wayne... what I found "funny," or paradoxical, or whatever ya wanna call it, is that MOST folk, when delivering dire pronouncements of impending cancellation of someone's mortal rights to physical existence, generally refer to said person's entrance in the vertical (plane), and their exit in the horizontal... Jes sayin'...!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2012, 12:27:36 AM »
And, you guys don't find it a little strange that as soon as the Sun Journal starts looking into this guy, Danny the Programmie comes over here denying he even exixts? Danny, the guy you all say was getting money to come here and fuck with Elan survivors when they were advocating to try and close it?

Or, are you really that fooled by his sock puppets and his bullshit?
:bump:

by Horatio » Yesterday, 8:47 pm
Wayne we will be coming to visit you for sure. I too personally want to see the knife of yours. You seem to be transfixed by it. You like to brag about how you stab people.
You are so funny. One moment you are this gay pride panny boy and the next you are this tuff guy macho man ready to tear apart anybody. WTF!!!
As far as your stabbing anybody that not ever going to happen. What you seem to forget we have already seen you, we have looked at you and you are not intimidating at all. Remember I told you, we had you investigated.
You wrote a book about Danny, we wanted to know who you were. When are you going to tell people your real name?? Aye.......that's right. When????? Because we are sick and tired of waiting for you to get honest.
You love to float around names Jeffrey Weintraub, Jerry Torres, Juan Ferreira, Rodrigo Fredeci, Arkom Phanaronke and then the one you don't want to say.

Wayne you called Danny out for a fight, he will be in Rhode Island in July. This is 2-3 hrs from where you are in Queens. Come on this is your big chance dude. We can take you up to Federal Hill and you can explain to the pisians how you had something to do with the hit on Paul Castellano. My man, Wayne!!!! This is in his book Street Life, this guy writes about his involvement with the hit on Castellano. WTF!!!! Where are we, where is Francis Coppella, we need a producer/director herra!!!!
What do you think because most of the peeps involved are dead and you have a fake name they can't find out who you are.
You have absolutely no common sense at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2012, 12:30:05 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:40:32 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2012, 12:34:36 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:40:48 PM by Anonymous »

Offline nunez

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2012, 12:36:50 AM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:01:19 AM by nunez »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2012, 12:37:12 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:41:57 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2012, 12:38:14 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:42:12 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2012, 12:42:58 AM »

Quote me on that

Mmm. Ya know, Wayne... what I found "funny," or paradoxical, or whatever ya wanna call it, is that MOST folk, when delivering dire pronouncements of impending cancellation of mortal rights to physical existence, generally refer to an entrance in the vertical, and an exit in the horizontal... Jes sayin'...!
So, I got it wrong in the heat of the moment.  Just saying

Do you think it's funny that sack of shit keeps threatening to come to my house?

And, yes, I'll kill him and anyone stupid enough to come here. Do you think it's cute that I have to even consider doing that?funny,

Wayne when we come to see you with our lawyer we will talk about why you threatened to stab Danny.

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2012, 12:43:35 AM »
How the fuck do you molest your own sister?

You were just born bad, weren't you?

I honestly think you should kill yourself

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2012, 12:55:49 AM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
And, you guys don't find it a little strange that as soon as the Sun Journal starts looking into this guy, Danny the Programmie comes over here denying he even exixts? Danny, the guy you all say was getting money to come here and fuck with Elan survivors when they were advocating to try and close it?

Or, are you really that fooled by his sock puppets and his bullshit?
:bump:

by Horatio » Yesterday, 8:47 pm
Wayne we will be coming to visit you for sure. I too personally want to see the knife of yours. You seem to be transfixed by it. You like to brag about how you stab people.
You are so funny. One moment you are this gay pride panny boy and the next you are this tuff guy macho man ready to tear apart anybody. WTF!!!
As far as your stabbing anybody that not ever going to happen. What you seem to forget we have already seen you, we have looked at you and you are not intimidating at all. Remember I told you, we had you investigated.
You wrote a book about Danny, we wanted to know who you were. When are you going to tell people your real name?? Aye.......that's right. When????? Because we are sick and tired of waiting for you to get honest.
You love to float around names Jeffrey Weintraub, Jerry Torres, Juan Ferreira, Rodrigo Fredeci, Arkom Phanaronke and then the one you don't want to say.

Wayne you called Danny out for a fight, he will be in Rhode Island in July. This is 2-3 hrs from where you are in Queens. Come on this is your big chance dude. We can take you up to Federal Hill and you can explain to the pisians how you had something to do with the hit on Paul Castellano. My man, Wayne!!!! This is in his book Street Life, this guy writes about his involvement with the hit on Castellano. WTF!!!! Where are we, where is Francis Coppella, we need a producer/director herra!!!!
What do you think because most of the peeps involved are dead and you have a fake name they can't find out who you are.
You have absolutely no common sense at all.
Whatever.

Remember the bomb I told you I was going to drop?

Alice confirmed it today on the phone

The reason your family doesn't help or support you is because you sexually abused your sister, and that's the reason you were sent to Elan

Suck on that asshole

Alice says you're a real piece of shit, and she hates your guts

She's actually very nice person. I told her the shit you're doing to Alan's name in OFFA, and she wasn't the least bit surprised

Go away asshole

Wayne is your Tin Hat on. We asked you to put it on didn't we. Mommy and Daddy is very disappointed that we could not keep you in Vitam but thats OK we let you burn down the house to settle the score. Though you did sell your fanny, you adorable panny. Mommy's so proud of my panny boy.
I really wish you would get a job and MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU SCAB!! OMG!!! I'm sorry Waynooo I lost it there for a second . I do like that name Waynooo, me thinks that nice Irish man gave you that name, Raud-Rod was his name, jeesh me so nasty.

Tell Alice, Danny, said hi and BTW if you talked with Alice you must have also talked with Diane H and another gal by the name of Cherly. Just saying if you talked with Alice.
Wayne, My Man, The Panny Man!!! Talking with people in Elan even though the mutha fucka never even went there. I say buuuuulllshit!!!!
That's riiight!!!