Author Topic: Let me introduce myself  (Read 8375 times)

Offline Samara

• View Profile
Re: Let me introduce myself
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 05:34:37 PM »
Is there no one sane left on this site?

Everyone has fallen two barrels off the falls and there is no way to tell good guys from bad guys.

Why would any of you threaten eachother?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 05:39:54 PM »
Quote from: "Samara"

Everyone has fallen two barrels off the falls and there is no way to tell good guys from bad guys.

It is how Danny Bennison and his multitude of sock puppets role . Which still really just means its how Danny Bennison rolls.  

Sorry it is just the truth , something danny bennison is incapable of ever telling in his life.

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 05:40:24 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
What a sack of shit you are Danny. How dare you come here with this fucking puppet show to abuse someone you abused as a child. There was a lot of mutual abuse at Ellan, and there were quite a few abusive staff members. Do you realize your the only one who comes to survivor sites? Do you know why? because they have at least a half a fucking brain. They have enough humanity to be ashamed of what they did now that the truth has come to light

You should be ashamed of yourself

WoW how fucking original was that. Danny is a employee of Elan. Wayne get a life. No one abused you because you were never there. NO ONE HAS COME FORWARD AND STATED DANIEL BENNISON ABUSED THEN, NO ONE.
Danny knew 100's of people. Peter Arnold, Jocelyn Baer and Albert Beauchane are on your secret site, where are they. Danny knew them and they know Danny,
Wayne/YV23 your rant was garbage.

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 05:42:24 PM »
Quote from: "Matt C. Hoffman"

It is how Danny Bennison and his multitude of sock puppets role . Which still really just means its how Danny Bennison rolls.  

Sorry it is just the truth , something danny bennison is incapable of ever telling in his life.

Matt, you are showing people how you roll. Why are allowing people to lie, pose as survivors and write a memoir you know if false where it concerns Danny.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2012, 05:46:57 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio"
What a sack of shit you are Danny. How dare you come here with this fucking puppet show to abuse someone you abused as a child. There was a lot of mutual abuse at Ellan, and there were quite a few abusive staff members. Do you realize your the only one who comes to survivor sites? Do you know why? because they have at least a half a fucking brain. They have enough humanity to be ashamed of what they did now that the truth has come to light

You should be ashamed of yourself

WoW how fucking original was that. Danny is a employee of Elan. Wayne get a life. No one abused you because you were never there. NO ONE HAS COME FORWARD AND STATED DANIEL BENNISON ABUSED THEN, NO ONE.
Danny knew 100's of people. Peter Arnold, Jocelyn Baer and Albert Beauchane are on your secret site, where are they. Danny knew them and they know Danny,
Wayne/YV23 your rant was garbage.

Yeah Danny it really is remarkable one day you say he wasn't there then , not than, a few days later you say he was . It must be so goddam conflicted being you ,and I am so gosh darn glad I am not you .

seriously Danny one day you say Wayne was there and then a few days later you say he wasn't ,you are an amazing evil beast aren't you . Such selective perception that has its own dual conflicts.

Yeah Danny Bennison remember "the reality is that there is no reality"  you really are a lying fucking idiot ,aren't you ?

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2012, 05:51:27 PM »
Nice going Wayne, got everyone riled up again.

Listen Wayne and Froderik it is over. The gig is up and all this jerking around is accomplishing nothing. Froderik you will never prove to any one here that Wayne Kernochan is nothing more then a opportunistic asshole who got busted for lying.
Guys it is over, go the fuck away.

Killing yourself or beating up one another does not unring the bell. Wayne you lied and continue to lie.

Right now posing as YP23 this is a lie. Wayne it is you. The cat is the same cat in Jerry Torres avatar as it is in the photos on your facebook site. That was no coincidence you damn fool it just shows how unaware you are. Wayne/Rodrigo you are desperate.
Speaking of lying

Felice, why are you calling Danny a liar. Let me see you are DethGurl, Felice, Eliscue II, Anti-Troll, Cum guzzler should we go on. You were banned from this site for abusing a women for her sexuality choices. If we go to the OFFA we will find hundreds of posts from you where you have verbally slandered, harassed and out right posted the most revolting crap I have ever read someone say to another and you want to cast stones at Danny.
Felice you were primarily responsible for shutting down this site because you posted someone's IP address. You are not in a position to say anything.
Which is why you hide behind a mask Anti-Troll. You are a fraud, hmmmm.....just like your buddy Wayne.
Nobody is coming to your rescue, you are sick.

Froderik and Felice Eliscue (Anti-Trol) have no idea who Danny or Wayne is. Felice has spoken on the phone with Wayne and myself on several occassions. What they are doing right now is simply posturing for a friend.

Froderik no one is coming because you are a fraud just like your (make believe friend) Wayne Kernochan. Over the last 4 months right here Wayne was exposed as a fraud, a man without proof, a plagiarizer and a liar. Everything Wayne has said he would do he has not. No testimonies, no witnesses, no lawyers, no police, no attorney generals, no Yvette Portella saying I raped her ect....ect.....ect......Oh we do have Wayne on the radio saying I sodomized him.
Whatada say Froderik ya think I did that?? Wayne has said he was going to kill me, he posted my murdered nephew picture and details, he posted his mothers information, he threaten my sister and her daughters,. Jesus Christ where have you been.

You lying bitch
Hey Horatio, you fucking bitch. I will wait for an answer till hell freezes over DANNY

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2012, 05:54:59 PM »

Matt, you are showing people how you roll. Why are allowing people to lie, pose as survivors and write a memoir you know if false where it concerns Danny.

again Danny bennison I have no idea of what you speak of ,though thank you for correcting me on my spelling ,yes I meant to write roll and not role .

Unlike you,  Danny Bennison I don't have control or imagined power over people ,they are free to write what they want , danny is no survivor and thats a fact and thats not a lie . He abuses survivors and still does thru his many puppets. I like to believe that most people will do the right thing and tell the truth ,though in Danny Bennison's case I know this is impossible.

you really are a fucking liar Bennison , no doubt about that !!!

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2012, 08:12:17 PM »
So everyone is still having fun with the confrontation shit?

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 08:21:21 PM »
Quote from: "Xelebes"
So everyone is still having fun with the confrontation shit?

Yea, Elan did irreparable damage to these people. All they know now is hate. AND THE TIME TO STOP IS NOW! I know that sounds hokey but really where is this going?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2012, 08:48:58 PM »

again Danny bennison I have no idea of what you speak of ,though thank you for correcting me on my spelling ,yes I meant to write roll and not role .

Unlike you,  Danny Bennison I don't have control or imagined power over people ,they are free to write what they want , danny is no survivor and thats a fact and thats not a lie . He abuses survivors and still does thru his many puppets. I like to believe that most people will do the right thing and tell the truth ,though in Danny Bennison's case I know this is impossible.

you really are a fucking liar Bennison , no doubt about that !!!

OK lets break it down, Matt. You know for a fact that Danny was at Elan. Danny spoke with you a the phone several times. Name were mentioned that only you and Danny could have known Bob Leshiure the guy you had a accident with, Dickie Barron ect....wanted to bring you back to earth. So you know damn well Danny is just as much a survivor as you. What is not so clear here is why you are such a lying prick. Why you have to be so stubborn. Matt you started this shit between Danny and yourself. Danny has talked of it often.
I a telling you right now Danny never committed the acts Wayne said he did. I am guessing you already know this.
Matt we really have no issue with you. Never have. if you have one with Danny well that is just to bad because it isn't worth fighting over.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 10:53:36 PM »
danny bennison I did not know you in elan ,thank fucking God . I never had a conversation with you ever in elan. I do not consider you a survivor under any situation ,just having  been to elan` in my book is not the golden ticket to being a survivor of elan .

A little breakdown for you danny ,you never told me that you worked as an assistant director at that hell hole  during our 4 phone calls . you lied to me  by ommission simply put.  . Then you lied and lied some more ,then you tried to hurt me by rubbing the stabbing incident in my face .especally after I had told  you , danny bennison ,yes you that I still felt bad about that ,and your reply to me was , in that low volume high pressured voice (that Ben Parks is very familar with ,the technique used to feign caring and emotional concern)the voice you learned from kruglik. and you said to me in that voice "I know you do matt ,i know you still feel bad ,and then danny Bennison you proceeded to rub it in my face in it as you tried to take me back to my hell that was in elan after that incident . you  really tried to cause me emotional harm with threats ,coercion, and abuse , and every other elan technique that you had learned from elan and still use to this day to abuse survivors .

All because I said  "you never told me that you were an assistant director during  your employement at  elan and I  know you were a liar. Plain and simple . And danny bennison you are a liar .

I have seen how you use your sock puppets to lie and lie more about me , And you lie at the drop of a hat , about things you have no clue.. You really have no clue who I am or who I was in elan . Or my story yet for some reason which I have yet to figure out you tried to shut me up about my speaking out about elan ????

It's like this I no longer carry the guilt from that incident ,Sure it happened but my god I know if elan had been a decent place and had not been a sick fucked up hell hole .yes danny your precious elan was a fraudulent and gross neligent place that had idiots working there that were as incompentent as the day is long . Yes your precious elan danny bennison .  

as I said danny bennison quit lying about me and slandering me ,unlike you I am a good person and I have made something of myself and yes I am a survivor from elan ,something that you are not as evidenced how you treat all survivors .

Danny bennison you are a sick ,distorted ,abusive lying twisted fruitcake of a psychotic lunatic and I have said quite lying about me. and seriously go to hell danny bennison . I am tird of your horseshit ,you are a sick stalker of me and you need to deal with your sick infatuation of me . I am tired of reading your lies about me in your gossip queen style of blabbering your nonsense.

I really do believe from you lies and unprovoked abuse and stalking from  you  of me that you may very well have done the shit that you have been alledged to have done . It is your bed you made it you  deal with it it is not of my concern . though I do know with out a doubt that you are incapable of ever telling the truth .

go to hell danny bennison ,seriously go to hell.

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012, 11:33:15 PM »
danny bennison I did not know you in elan ,thank fucking God . I never had a conversation with you ever in elan. I do not consider you a survivor under any situation ,just having  been to elan` in my book is not the golden ticket to being a survivor of elan .

A little breakdown for you danny ,you never told me that you worked as an assistant director at that hell hole  during our 4 phone calls . you lied to me  by ommission simply put.  . Then you lied and lied some more ,then you tried to hurt me by rubbing the stabbing incident in my face .especally after I had told  you , danny bennison ,yes you that I still felt bad about that ,and your reply to me was , in that low volume high pressured voice (that Ben Parks is very familar with ,the technique used to feign caring and emotional concern)the voice you learned from kruglik. and you said to me in that voice "I know you do matt ,i know you still feel bad ,and then danny Bennison you proceeded to rub it in my face in it as you tried to take me back to my hell that was in elan after that incident . you  really tried to cause me emotional harm with threats ,coercion, and abuse , and every other elan technique that you had learned from elan and still use to this day to abuse survivors .

All because I said  "you never told me that you were an assistant director during  your employement at  elan and I  know you were a liar. Plain and simple . And danny bennison you are a liar .

I have seen how you use your sock puppets to lie and lie more about me , And you lie at the drop of a hat , about things you have no clue.. You really have no clue who I am or who I was in elan . Or my story yet for some reason which I have yet to figure out you tried to shut me up about my speaking out about elan ????

It's like this I no longer carry the guilt from that incident ,Sure it happened but my god I know if elan had been a decent place and had not been a sick fucked up hell hole .yes danny your precious elan was a fraudulent and gross neligent place that had idiots working there that were as incompentent as the day is long . Yes your precious elan danny bennison .  

as I said danny bennison quit lying about me and slandering me ,unlike you I am a good person and I have made something of myself and yes I am a survivor from elan ,something that you are not as evidenced how you treat all survivors .

Danny bennison you are a sick ,distorted ,abusive lying twisted fruitcake of a psychotic lunatic and I have said quite lying about me. and seriously go to hell danny bennison . I am tird of your horseshit ,you are a sick stalker of me and you need to deal with your sick infatuation of me . I am tired of reading your lies about me in your gossip queen style of blabbering your nonsense.

I really do believe from you lies and unprovoked abuse and stalking from  you  of me that you may very well have done the shit that you have been alledged to have done . It is your bed you made it you  deal with it it is not of my concern . though I do know with out a doubt that you are incapable of ever telling the truth .

OK this is good. So let me understand. It really makes a big difference when you were told Danny was a Ass. Director. Why is this so important Matt, because I am having a hard time believing at this point in your life (what are you 50+ yrs) that a young adult 18yrs could be seriously considered to be a Ass. Dir, @ a residential treatment program. That you would under other circumstances look at this as a credible argument. No, I don't think you would.
Matt all you do in these posts you write is vent the residual anger you still feel about Danny outing you. It doesn't make a difference if Wes Fager and Ginger knew, you knew Elan people did not know and you had no intention of telling them. So quit preaching to Danny about when you are supposed to tell people things.
The story Danny wrote concerning Richmond Virginia and AA holding a mens retreat was and still is a joke. Danny told Matt that if he didn't settle down that he would bring over 250 guys and they would drag him off to a meeting. Matt has decided to use this story and the contents to accuse Danny of threatening him. Guys why do you think Matt would do this, yep your right, to humiliate Danny. To accuse a ex-employee of Elan (even though this person was 17-19 yrs old) of abusing him. What Matt doesn't understand is Matt was already there when Danny got there. Yep Matt got there is 1974 and Danny got there in 1975. Danny visited Waterford where Matt was at in early 1976 and he knew many of the same people Matt knew.
Matt and Danny spoke on the phone often back in late 2008 and early 2009. Matt even went so far as to say it was OK that you were staff, Danny, because I was re-entry staff at Waterford. Matt also admitted to going out with other residents and /or employees and transporting kids back to Elan. OK so it was alright to say I was staff but because I did not say I was a Ass. Director @ 18 this is a big problem. MATT, Danny was 18 years old for crying out loud, WTF do you think at 18 made him qualified to be one. No you just think this is a bigger stick to beat him up with.
Just so we know Danny was Ass. Director for maybe 2 months, if that.
Matt Hoffman, it is high time you started acting like you are almost 52 years old, a married man with children. Why are you here screwing around with people who have no desire to grow up, take on responsibility or be anything more then a internet troll.
Like we said earlier, we have no beef with you. We would just assume you get over it and move on. You got as good as you gave, so stop it.
Matt, you and Danny are both survivors and you both hurt one another all this other bullshit happening around you two is bullshit. It has nothing to do with what started the fight between you two. Go back to that point and see it for what it was.
Damn Matt, stop being stubborn.

P.S. You keep saying you did not know Danny at Elan. Ok! I don't think Danny ever posted that he sat down with you at Elan and had a conversation with you. So really Matt, who gives a shit. Like knowing Danny would change your shitty behavior towards him, I don't think so.

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2012, 11:36:25 PM »
My name is Daniel Bennison, I was in Elan from 6/75 till 1/77 as a resident and a employee from 1/77 till 11/78.

I bring this up because of past and recent events and interactions with other residents. Guys this will be the last post I do to defend really (the indefensible) the abuse committed while I was affiliated with Elan. Wayne has written a book and that I am in it on Chap. 5 because of abuses on committed at Elan while as a employee. This was my response to him after being told this,"I want you to quote this in your book. I did not say I did not abuse kids because I did as a resident and a employee. As a resident I fought in the ring for the house, screamed at folks during GM's, during a haircut, encounter groups and screamed at folks shot down while walking the house.As a employee I committed all of the abuse I mentioned above plus directed residents to verbally assault and demean residents. Did I physically abuse people, ? Yes. Now does this make me a better person then the next employee,? Yes it really does. All I am doing here is stating a fact."John has also taken the liberties of threatening me with exposer concerning accusations of abuse and that I had committed while staff, with 5 or more witnesses to these incidents.I don't think that you folks really want a all out war of words on this site but on the other hand I can see where it is constructive to have a resident call out a staff member of Elan who posts here, on supposed abuses. I don't mind that a book is being written about Elan and the abuses Staff committed. Just remember though I will not apologize to anyone for any abuses I did commit.There was enough bullshit that happened from 75-78 for me to have given a lifetime of nightmares to others, without anyone making me do something I truly don't mean. John says I was Staff/Ass.Director (E-7). I was staff/Ass.Director E-7 from 2/78 till 8/78, I transferred to a different position/different house till 11/78. I am curious as to how John knows I arrived at E-7 in 1978. Anyway I post here and I am open to conversation, you would think that John would use my information to his advantage, for he is also an abuser of others. there are also other staff and Ass. directors who have information that would help in exposing Elan, John and Felice are both frauds, As far as the dragging incident I am not nor will I be ashamed at programs and the courses it takes, I know that the once Fat Girl thanks me now. I will help any of you lose wight like here just call me,Now first off Felice is very well prepared for this sort of thing because she has been haunting this sites for over 10 years. The only thing one has to do is ask Felice about her family sibling, parents and children and you can see the abuse. Far after she left Elan and still present today. I will not get into specifics right now only to say her garbage is still going on. This is of her own making though she will blame everyone else a common trait of Art and herself. Then pick on other residents if their still not satisfied. Felice you are still very sick, you hang out with Art and you harass people. A nother side of Felice is her brilliance with Art, she is masterful, she also has great ability with filming herself in the wild, and last her passion is trolling survivor sites, Felice stay with your strengths and stop with the dirt business it is unbecoming of you, Felice is a much more horrible woman then any of us would dream of,That's right Felice and your still an idiot and maybe if you had not posted your crap, I would let you satisfy me and get me into the mood lady friend, you and I would be alright, but no you had to stoop to a disgusting level. So you keep posting away to prove your point. As far as I'm concerned you have no class what so ever. You call yourself a woman, please. Run to Art.

And "Anne" I list you with them, your someone who know nothing about programs and Elan.

As far as the car dragging incident, I did plenty of shit in the program that I don't regret now. Hell yes! You may already know this but Straight took the mutual- abuse thing to another level. A good portion of each day was spent abusing each other in group in one form or another. Virtually everyone there did shit to somebody else that they don't regret it now. I understand how people got caught up in that shit at Elan but I don't understand the why the car incident is such a big deal. You really don't upset me about it at all. I mean, I feel no guilty about poking people in the back, helping restrain people and confronting people. When I had dragged that girl behind a car, I held my head with pride and I would do everything I could keep helping people in programs. I would oppose programs that don't have some kind of abuses as part of the atonement for those sins of the residents, towards their family's and friends. I did't care then and I don't care now,it's the past, and I did what I had to do, and would gladly do it again

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2012, 11:39:14 PM »

OK this is good. So let me understand. It really makes a big difference when you were told Danny was a Ass. Director. Why is this so important Matt, because I am having a hard time believing at this point in your life (what are you 50+ yrs) that a young adult 18yrs could be seriously considered to be a Ass. Dir, @ a residential treatment program. That you would under other circumstances look at this as a credible argument. No, I don't think you would.
Matt all you do in these posts you write is vent the residual anger you still feel about Danny outing you. It doesn't make a difference if Wes Fager and Ginger knew, you knew Elan people did not know and you had no intention of telling them. So quit preaching to Danny about when you are supposed to tell people things.
The story Danny wrote concerning Richmond Virginia and AA holding a mens retreat was and still is a joke. Danny told Matt that if he didn't settle down that he would bring over 250 guys and they would drag him off to a meeting. Matt has decided to use this story and the contents to accuse Danny of threatening him. Guys why do you think Matt would do this, yep your right, to humiliate Danny. To accuse a ex-employee of Elan (even though this person was 17-19 yrs old) of abusing him. What Matt doesn't understand is Matt was already there when Danny got there. Yep Matt got there is 1974 and Danny got there in 1975. Danny visited Waterford where Matt was at in early 1976 and he knew many of the same people Matt knew.
Matt and Danny spoke on the phone often back in late 2008 and early 2009. Matt even went so far as to say it was OK that you were staff, Danny, because I was re-entry staff at Waterford. Matt also admitted to going out with other residents and /or employees and transporting kids back to Elan. OK so it was alright to say I was staff but because I did not say I was a Ass. Director @ 18 this is a big problem. MATT, Danny was 18 years old for crying out loud, WTF do you think at 18 made him qualified to be one. No you just think this is a bigger stick to beat him up with.
Matt Hoffman, it is high time you started acting like you are almost 52 years old, a married man with children. Why are you here screwing around with people who have no desire to grow up, take on responsibility or be anything more then a internet troll.
Like we said earlier, we have no beef with you. We would just assume you get over it and move on. You got as good as you gave, so stop it.
Matt, you and Danny are both survivors and you both hurt one another all this other bullshit happening around you two is bullshit. It has nothing to do with what started the fight between you two. Go back to that point and see it for what it was.

P.S. You keep saying you did not know Danny at Elan. Ok! I don't think Danny ever posted that he sat down with you at Elan and had a conversation with you. So really Matt, who gives a shit. Like knowing Danny would change your shitty behavior towards him, I don't think so.
You really are an idiot, you know that?

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2012, 11:42:33 PM »

P.S. You keep saying you did not know Danny at Elan. Ok! I don't think Danny ever posted that he sat down with you at Elan and had a conversation with you. So really Matt, who gives a shit. Like knowing Danny would change your shitty behavior towards him, I don't think so
You really are an idiot, you know that?

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting