Author Topic: Felice Eliscue is Anti-Troll!!  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
Felice Eliscue is Anti-Troll!!
« on: February 06, 2012, 07:14:13 PM »
Felice Eliscu as we all have noticed likes to post fabricated manifestos and comments that she and her friends wrote to abuse another survivors. Danny did not write this apology. Wayne in his pathetic moment of emotional crisis, "I need you to validate me Danny" mode, got Felice and her merry band of assholes (Matt Hoffman being the circus clown) to write it.

“Wayne I also want to take this time to apologize for any and all harm I caused you either directly or indirectly. I was put in charge to care for you (whether Elan wanted me to do this or not) I knew that you needed to be protected and I failed horribly.

I can only hope in time you can see just how sincere I am.

Now I would also like to take the time to express my sincere apologies to others to have gone to Elan that I was unkind to and down right [sic] rude to over the last year or so. As I have said before I could not have prepared myself enough to understand the impact of emotions that stormed back into my life when I ventured onto this site and others concerning Elan.

I did not handle the emotions from others well. I can only hope that Felice, Sharon, Matt, Mark, Wayne and others can forgive my intolerable behavior I displayed here and other sites a while back. My ongoing amends to you all has been to leave you alone and to empathize with your pain and how I can irritate this with my behavior.”
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
Re: Felice Eliscue is Anti-Troll!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 07:28:17 PM »
I think Wayne is anti troll. They both showed up at the same time
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
Re: Felice Eliscue is Anti-Troll!!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 10:33:36 PM »
Matt, Mark, Luke and Felice are anti troll