Author Topic: Why I Am Not Buying Danny Bennison's Lies  (Read 7497 times)

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
Re: Why I Am Not Buying Danny Bennison's Lies
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »
Matt, you were outed by Danny. No one on the Elan Site knew you stabbed Robert, what you did do was go with Ginger to a conference and tell people there but you never told your fellow Elanians. We can understand why,so relax. You felt it  was more important for you to keep up this image. You know, i am a nice guy, I am loving bla bla bla.....
Matt you came to Elan with a violent history, I have at least 3 people right now who Danny supplied me that can attest to that, so please stop lying. Who cares anyway.  
Yeah Matt Danny is stalking you, you were just on another blog when Danny is a member harassing him posing as HUMAN.
Guys all this lying, stalking, harassing, impersonating and abusing of Danny is old. Come on!! Danny has your number Matt, you are a angry little man so please piss off.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 07:58:41 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
Quote from: "Horatio"
Nice going Wayne, got everyone riled up again.

Listen Wayne and Froderik it is over. The gig is up and all this jerking around is accomplishing nothing. Froderik you will never prove to any one here that Wayne Kernochan is nothing more then a opportunistic asshole who got busted for lying.
Guys it is over, go the fuck away.

Killing yourself or beating up one another does not unring the bell. Wayne you lied and continue to lie.

Right now posing as YP23 this is a lie. Wayne it is you. The cat is the same cat in Jerry Torres avatar as it is in the photos on your facebook site. That was no coincidence you damn fool it just shows how unaware you are. Wayne/Rodrigo you are desperate.
Speaking of lying

Felice, why are you calling Danny a liar. Let me see you are DethGurl, Felice, Eliscue II, Anti-Troll, Cum guzzler should we go on. You were banned from this site for abusing a women for her sexuality choices. If we go to the OFFA we will find hundreds of posts from you where you have verbally slandered, harassed and out right posted the most revolting crap I have ever read someone say to another and you want to cast stones at Danny.
Felice you were primarily responsible for shutting down this site because you posted someone's IP address. You are not in a position to say anything.
Which is why you hide behind a mask Anti-Troll. You are a fraud, hmmmm.....just like your buddy Wayne.
Nobody is coming to your rescue, you are sick.

Froderik and Felice Eliscue (Anti-Trol) have no idea who Danny or Wayne is. Felice has spoken on the phone with Wayne and myself on several occassions. What they are doing right now is simply posturing for a friend.

Froderik no one is coming because you are a fraud just like your (make believe friend) Wayne Kernochan. Over the last 4 months right here Wayne was exposed as a fraud, a man without proof, a plagiarizer and a liar. Everything Wayne has said he would do he has not. No testimonies, no witnesses, no lawyers, no police, no attorney generals, no Yvette Portella  saying I raped her ect...ect.....ect......Oh we do have Wayne on the radio saying I sodomized him.
Whatada say Froderik ya think I did that?? Wayne has said he was going to kill me, he posted my murdered nephew picture and details, he posted his mothers information, he threaten my sister and her daughters,. Jesus Christ where have you been.

You lying bitch

Fuck you Danny Bennison

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 09:08:58 PM »
Nice going Wayne, got everyone riled up again.

Listen Wayne and Froderik it is over. The gig is up and all this jerking around is accomplishing nothing. Froderik you will never prove to any one here that Wayne Kernochan is nothing more then a opportunistic asshole who got busted for lying.
Guys it is over, go the fuck away.

Killing yourself or beating up one another does not unring the bell. Wayne you lied and continue to lie.

Right now posing as YP23 this is a lie. Wayne it is you. The cat is the same cat in Jerry Torres avatar as it is in the photos on your facebook site. That was no coincidence you damn fool it just shows how unaware you are. Wayne/Rodrigo you are desperate.
Speaking of lying

Felice, why are you calling Danny a liar. Let me see you are DethGurl, Felice, Eliscue II, Anti-Troll, Cum guzzler should we go on. You were banned from this site for abusing a women for her sexuality choices. If we go to the OFFA we will find hundreds of posts from you where you have verbally slandered, harassed and out right posted the most revolting crap I have ever read someone say to another and you want to cast stones at Danny.
Felice you were primarily responsible for shutting down this site because you posted someone's IP address. You are not in a position to say anything.
Which is why you hide behind a mask Anti-Troll. You are a fraud, hmmmm.....just like your buddy Wayne.
Nobody is coming to your rescue, you are sick.

Froderik and Felice Eliscue (Anti-Trol) have no idea who Danny or Wayne is. Felice has spoken on the phone with Wayne and myself on several occassions. What they are doing right now is simply posturing for a friend.

Froderik no one is coming because you are a fraud just like your (make believe friend) Wayne Kernochan. Over the last 4 months right here Wayne was exposed as a fraud, a man without proof, a plagiarizer and a liar. Everything Wayne has said he would do he has not. No testimonies, no witnesses, no lawyers, no police, no attorney generals, no Yvette Portella  saying I raped her ect...ect.....ect......Oh we do have Wayne on the radio saying I sodomized him.
Whatada say Froderik ya think I did that?? Wayne has said he was going to kill me, he posted my murdered nephew picture and details, he posted his mothers information, he threaten my sister and her daughters,. Jesus Christ where have you been.

You lying bitch

Fuck you Danny Bennison

Wayne it has already been explained so shut the hell up. Read the new thread.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 11:08:54 PM »
Matt, you were outed by Danny. No one on the Elan Site knew you stabbed Robert, what you did do was go with Ginger to a conference and tell people there but you never told your fellow Elanians. We can understand why,so relax. You felt it  was more important for you to keep up this image. You know, i am a nice guy, I am loving bla bla bla.....
Matt you came to Elan with a violent history, I have at least 3 people right now who Danny supplied me that can attest to that, so please stop lying. Who cares anyway.  
Yeah Matt Danny is stalking you, you were just on another blog when Danny is a member harassing him posing as HUMAN.
Guys all this lying, stalking, harassing, impersonating and abusing of Danny is old. Come on!! Danny has your number Matt, you are a angry little man so please piss off.
Again Danny you are a lying freaking idiot ,lol, you said you had studied this site before you posted on here for years well I wondered why and then now I realize that you really are incapable of understanding or comprehending the English language . I tire of your lies and bulllshit ,Ursus can no doubt find the posts and you your self can also find the posts where Wes Fager asked me about the stabbing incident oh say 8 or more years ago, but you won't cause it will prove that I did talk about it here on this web site . . Danny  you lie you didn't out me at all ,and your side kick danny bennison your sick now dead  side kick ken zaretzky another really sick elanian tried to drag me over the coals of pain for that incident also  back in 2004 so again bennison been there and done that , though you were much more vicious and you could tell that you were enjoying ypourself ,you sadistic sick fuck.I can't help it if you can't read and understand the english language ,thats not my problem ,it is yours ,fool.

So really like I have said danny Bennison your lies and your sock puppets lying for you ,lol, since you are you danny bennison , well your lies just make me believe that what you have been accused of doing the heinous alledged acts could be true . I know we will never get the truth because you are incapable of telling the truth . Me violent before elan thats a laugh you lying idiot danny bennison , really its funny.

Really danny has my number does that mean I am going to be getting harrassing and threatening phonecalls ? you need to throw my number away danny bennison. I threw yours away long time ago once I realized what you were a lying ,abusive asshole.

Its funny how you drop names like raindrops that have absolutlely no bearing on your lies . I  now know what it means when they said that when "your're looking good your're really looking bad ", never made sense to me ,until  now  I see how you lie and abuse people to try to look like that you are innocent , and in my eyes and many others it really makes you look bad.

And fruit cake danny bennison I have not made any comment to you under the name of Human. Though unlike you danny bennison I am a kind and caring human being, and that is a fact you lying coward little boy of a sadist.

As always danny bennison go to hell ,you are a liar.

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2012, 11:24:10 PM »
Yes, I'm Horatio, and I'm Margaret Devlin. I have sock puppets like everyone else here

I have them to expose you liars for the liars you are. And it worked!!!

Stop with the gay shit. It's ridickulous. I don't like haveing to have to hand you guys your ass every day. So go jerk someone elses chain

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 01:10:14 AM »
Quote from: "Matt C. Hoffman"

Again Danny you are a lying freaking idiot ,lol, you said you had studied this site before you posted on here for years well I wondered why and then now I realize that you really are incapable of understanding or comprehending the English language . I tire of your lies and bulllshit ,Ursus can no doubt find the posts and you your self can also find the posts where Wes Fager asked me about the stabbing incident oh say 8 or more years ago, but you won't cause it will prove that I did talk about it here on this web site . . Danny  you lie you didn't out me at all ,and your side kick danny bennison your sick now dead  side kick ken zaretzky another really sick elanian tried to drag me over the coals of pain for that incident also  back in 2004 so again bennison been there and done that , though you were much more vicious and you could tell that you were enjoying yourself ,you sadistic sick fuck.I can't help it if you can't read and understand the English language ,thats not my problem ,it is yours ,fool.

So really like I have said danny Bennison your lies and your sock puppets lying for you ,lol, since you are you danny bennison , well your lies just make me believe that what you have been accused of doing the heinous alleged acts could be true . I know we will never get the truth because you are incapable of telling the truth . Me violent before elan thats a laugh you lying idiot danny bennison , really its funny.

Really danny has my number does that mean I am going to be getting harassing and threatening phone calls ? you need to throw my number away danny bennison. I threw yours away long time ago once I realized what you were a lying ,abusive asshole.

Its funny how you drop names like raindrops that have absolutely no bearing on your lies . I now know what it means when they said that when "you're looking good you're really looking bad ", never made sense to me ,until  now  I see how you lie and abuse people to try to look like that you are innocent , and in my eyes and many others it really makes you look bad.

And fruit cake danny bennison I have not made any comment to you under the name of Human. Though unlike you danny bennison I am a kind and caring human being, and that is a fact you lying coward little boy of a sadist.

Matt, you boast of this remarkable memory. What happened, you can't find the posts where you and the Elan folks discussed you stabbing Robert. Matt you do understand, asshole, that you could have been charged with attempted murder, that the parents of Robert wanted you arrested. So, Matt,  don't be running off with your mouth like you do. You are one lucky man.
Plus to tell people you are not disturbed read your posts to Danny sometime. Better yet have your children and your wife read them. Let them see this side of you. I would be really interested to hear what your wife thinks of your vulgar posts you send Danny. Yeah, I thought so, she doesn't know about this craziness does she.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 01:47:02 AM »

Again Danny you are a lying freaking idiot ,lol, you said you had studied this site before you posted on here for years well I wondered why and then now I realize that you really are incapable of understanding or comprehending the English language . I tire of your lies and bulllshit ,Ursus can no doubt find the posts and you your self can also find the posts where Wes Fager asked me about the stabbing incident oh say 8 or more years ago, but you won't cause it will prove that I did talk about it here on this web site . . Danny  you lie you didn't out me at all ,and your side kick danny bennison your sick now dead  side kick ken zaretzky another really sick elanian tried to drag me over the coals of pain for that incident also  back in 2004 so again bennison been there and done that , though you were much more vicious and you could tell that you were enjoying yourself ,you sadistic sick fuck.I can't help it if you can't read and understand the English language ,thats not my problem ,it is yours ,fool.

So really like I have said danny Bennison your lies and your sock puppets lying for you ,lol, since you are you danny bennison , well your lies just make me believe that what you have been accused of doing the heinous alleged acts could be true . I know we will never get the truth because you are incapable of telling the truth . Me violent before elan thats a laugh you lying idiot danny bennison , really its funny.

Really danny has my number does that mean I am going to be getting harassing and threatening phone calls ? you need to throw my number away danny bennison. I threw yours away long time ago once I realized what you were a lying ,abusive asshole.

Its funny how you drop names like raindrops that have absolutely no bearing on your lies . I now know what it means when they said that when "you're looking good you're really looking bad ", never made sense to me ,until  now  I see how you lie and abuse people to try to look like that you are innocent , and in my eyes and many others it really makes you look bad.

Matt, you boast of this remarkable memory. What happened, you can't find the posts where you and the Elan folks discussed you stabbing Robert. Matt you do understand, asshole, that you could have been charged with attempted murder, that the parents of Robert wanted you arrested. So, Matt,  don't be running off with your mouth like you do. You are one lucky man.
Plus to tell people you are not disturbed read your posts to Danny sometime. Better yet have your children and your wife read them. Let them see this side of you. I would be really interested to hear what your wife thinks of your vulgar posts you send Danny. Yeah, I thought so, she doesn't know about this craziness does she.

and yes danny bennison I  was a lucky kid , and elan was lucky that they could talk them out of having me charged because it would have brought untold light onto elan and the investigastions that were swirling around it that I later found out when they started grooming Juan Vas as to what to say during the  chicago hearings . Yeah its a shame danny boy that I wasn't charged and the truth about elan being a criminally abusive place would have blown wide open  shit I doubt that would have gone over well at the hearings especially how and what lead up to that incident.  . Shit actually when I think about it danny it meant that because I wasn't charged that tons of kids got abused by that hell hole and you buddy got a job there,doing what I can only imagine you loved doing.

Nope danny my memory is just fine thanks, why do I have to pull up the posts where I was asked by Wes Fasger about the stabbing nor do I have to pull up the one where your buddy kenny went on about it ,I know its there asshole , I am sure you are capable of pulling them up they just show that you are a liar  and again I am telling the truth .

also when I spoke to Mr. Garr you know the investigastor  of the Skakel trial I told him about that incident danny and I told him that I got worked over like he would not believe and you know what asshole ,he said I can only imagine what they did to you  after that incident and he also told me that no one would put me in jail for that now .

And danny what I went thru ,after that incident, asshole ,man I think I would have been better off having been charged . I think elan got the better of the deal ,hell they never got exposed as to what was really going on in that hell hole  until they had abused thousands of children and we all started to wake up from what we went thru and started talking about what we went thru .danny I would have been chaged with assualt with a weapon , not attempted murder always with the trying to embelish the thing aint that right lying danny bennison,cause if I had wanted to have killed him I could have and that was far from my intention. In fact you have no clue and that  is because you were not there and you are not me so again ,asshole bennison you need to shut the fuck up cause again you have no fucking clue and you were not there , and your parade of people that you say want to chime in.lol. .You all are not me , and how in the hell can you know what was going on in my mind at the time and what lead up to it . ,remember danny you've al ready done this old song and dance  ,though thats expected because you are the lying idiot and coercive beast ,elan taught you well danny bennison. they taught you well and you never left elan .

I said I answered Wes Fager's question concerning the stabbing incident and your buddy kenny took it uppon himself to do your dance of the drama queen town cryer, though he wasn't as vicious  as you being as sick as he was though..

fuck you danny I no longer carry the guilt for what happened in elan because it was a fraudulent place run by incompentent sadistic assholes who had no business working with children in any capascity . Just because you went thru the program did not give you the training to deal with children ,no that was putting nut cases like yourself in charge of children and that was a 100% gross negligence . Therefore  danny don't even think you can lay your bullshit guilt trip on me pal .It doesn't carry water and you can't hurt me over it remember , get over it asshole , you are  trying to rehash old wounds and that is  on you and your sick sadistic self.  I was a 16 and a half year old kid ,again go to hell bennison.

Really bennison go to hell, seriously  go to hell.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 08:48:18 AM »

and yes danny bennison I  was a lucky kid , and elan was lucky that they could talk them out of having me charged because it would have brought untold light onto elan and the investigastions that were swirling around it that I later found out when they started grooming Juan Vas as to what to say during the  chicago hearings . Yeah its a shame danny boy that I wasn't charged and the truth about elan being a criminally abusive place would have blown wide open  shit I doubt that would have gone over well at the hearings especially how and what lead up to that incident.  . Shit actually when I think about it danny it meant that because I wasn't charged that tons of kids got abused by that hell hole and you buddy got a job there,doing what I can only imagine you loved doing.

Nope danny my memory is just fine thanks, why do I have to pull up the posts where I was asked by Wes Fasger about the stabbing nor do I have to pull up the one where your buddy kenny went on about it ,I know its there asshole , I am sure you are capable of pulling them up they just show that you are a liar  and again I am telling the truth .

also when I spoke to Mr. Garr you know the investigastor  of the Skakel trial I told him about that incident danny and I told him that I got worked over like he would not believe and you know what asshole ,he said I can only imagine what they did to you  after that incident and he also told me that no one would put me in jail for that now .

And danny what I went thru ,after that incident, asshole ,man I think I would have been better off having been charged . I think elan got the better of the deal ,hell they never got exposed as to what was really going on in that hell hole  until they had abused thousands of children and we all started to wake up from what we went thru and started talking about what we went thru .danny I would have been chaged with assualt with a weapon , not attempted murder always with the trying to embelish the thing aint that right lying danny bennison,cause if I had wanted to have killed him I could have and that was far from my intention. In fact you have no clue and that  is because you were not there and you are not me so again ,asshole bennison you need to shut the fuck up cause again you have no fucking clue and you were not there , and your parade of people that you say want to chime in.lol. .You all are not me , and how in the hell can you know what was going on in my mind at the time and what lead up to it . ,remember danny you've al ready done this old song and dance  ,though thats expected because you are the lying idiot and coercive beast ,elan taught you well danny bennison. they taught you well and you never left elan .

I said I answered Wes Fager's question concerning the stabbing incident and your buddy kenny took it uppon himself to do your dance of the drama queen town cryer, though he wasn't as vicious  as you being as sick as he was though..

fuck you danny I no longer carry the guilt for what happened in elan because it was a fraudulent place run by incompentent sadistic assholes who had no business working with children in any capascity . Just because you went thru the program did not give you the training to deal with children ,no that was putting nut cases like yourself in charge of children and that was a 100% gross negligence . Therefore  danny don't even think you can lay your bullshit guilt trip on me pal .It doesn't carry water and you can't hurt me over it remember , get over it asshole , you are  trying to rehash old wounds and that is  on you and your sick sadistic self.  I was a 16 and a half year old kid ,again go to hell bennison.

Really bennison go to hell, seriously  go to hell.
:bump:

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 03:48:33 PM »
Matt wrote:
and yes danny bennison I was a lucky kid , and elan was lucky that they could talk them out of having me charged because it would have brought untold light onto elan and the investigastions that were swirling around it that I later found out when they started grooming Juan Vas as to what to say during the chicago hearings . Yeah its a shame danny boy that I wasn't charged and the truth about elan being a criminally abusive place would have blown wide open shit I doubt that would have gone over well at the hearings especially how and what lead up to that incident. . Shit actually when I think about it danny it meant that because I wasn't charged that tons of kids got abused by that hell hole and you buddy got a job there,doing what I can only imagine you loved doing.

Nope danny my memory is just fine thanks, why do I have to pull up the posts where I was asked by Wes Fasger about the stabbing nor do I have to pull up the one where your buddy kenny went on about it ,I know its there asshole , I am sure you are capable of pulling them up they just show that you are a liar and again I am telling the truth .

also when I spoke to Mr. Garr you know the investigastor of the Skakel trial I told him about that incident danny and I told him that I got worked over like he would not believe and you know what asshole ,he said I can only imagine what they did to you after that incident and he also told me that no one would put me in jail for that now .

And danny what I went thru ,after that incident, asshole ,man I think I would have been better off having been charged . I think elan got the better of the deal ,hell they never got exposed as to what was really going on in that hell hole until they had abused thousands of children and we all started to wake up from what we went thru and started talking about what we went thru .danny I would have been chaged with assualt with a weapon , not attempted murder always with the trying to embelish the thing aint that right lying danny bennison,cause if I had wanted to have killed him I could have and that was far from my intention. In fact you have no clue and that is because you were not there and you are not me so again ,asshole bennison you need to shut the fuck up cause again you have no fucking clue and you were not there , and your parade of people that you say want to chime in.lol. .You all are not me , and how in the hell can you know what was going on in my mind at the time and what lead up to it . ,remember danny you've al ready done this old song and dance ,though thats expected because you are the lying idiot and coercive beast ,elan taught you well danny bennison. they taught you well and you never left elan .

I said I answered Wes Fager's question concerning the stabbing incident and your buddy kenny took it uppon himself to do your dance of the drama queen town cryer, though he wasn't as vicious as you being as sick as he was though..

fuck you danny I no longer carry the guilt for what happened in elan because it was a fraudulent place run by incompentent sadistic assholes who had no business working with children in any capascity . Just because you went thru the program did not give you the training to deal with children ,no that was putting nut cases like yourself in charge of children and that was a 100% gross negligence . Therefore danny don't even think you can lay your bullshit guilt trip on me pal .It doesn't carry water and you can't hurt me over it remember , get over it asshole , you are trying to rehash old wounds and that is on you and your sick sadistic self. I was a 16 and a half year old kid ,again go to hell bennison.

Really bennison go to hell, seriously go to hell.

And danny what I went thru ,after that incident, asshole ,man I think I would have been better off having been charged . I think elan got the better of the deal ,hell they never got exposed as to what was really going on in that hell hole until they had abused thousands of children and we all started to wake up from what we went thru and started talking about what we went thru .

Matt you were definitely going to be charged with attempted murder because you are leaving out is what you were saying  to Robert as you were stabbing him. See you are pretty much acting the same way towards me here as you did with Robert and many others in your life. You are a dangerously unstable man. You told us about your dad, he acted pretty much the same way. I bring up your family because you have no problem either assisting or condoning putting info up about Danny's family.  Your dad was a psychiatrist in Virginia. I think we will look more into this at some point. Maybe this will explain your latent hostility and the delusional episodes of crazy disorganized ranting when you write. IDK?  
Your right Matt looking back 40 years later while your sitting on your couch watching your kids play and sucking on a beer. But lets go back to when you would have felt better if they had locked you up at 15-16. You know what you are one insensitive narcissistic fucking asshole. I mean you have never mentioned the guy you stabbed twice. What he went through and how scared he was. Shit you don't even care about the other people who witnessed it some were crying they were so scared of you. Matt I drop Gayle, Bob and Dicky's name because I have permission too. Hey, would you like there phone #'s Bob would love to talk with you. Matt you are a liar, you have bad mouthed every resident from Elan that you didn't agree with. You were not arrested and charged for attempted murder due to conversations between parents and Elan. No you had no idea these conversations were going on because you were still a young child. You were not involved with them.
Consider yourself fortunate that did not go on your record ungrateful one.
Another thing we have noticed you lied about is the bat incident. Lets line this up in the correct sequence of events.  Ok, you stabbed Robert twice you were then restrained and brought to a room where the director gave specific instructions to the three people guarding you that if you moved to hit him with this bat. The director handed them at bat.
Now I am not going to say this was right to give another child a bat to use on another child. Hell No!!! But Matt everyone was freaking out, you just stabbed somebody. It wasn't like this happened everyday. Not then anyway. You were not a state kid either.
Like I said earlier in a post, Danny was definitely right about you. You will not accept your own shit in any circumstance.
Matt you have been lying since you got here in 2000 or 2000.  Not about everything just this incident.
You ask how we can all know what was going on in your mind when you attacked Robert? Because Danny was maybe 5 miles away on that night when you attacked Robert again outside of Elan. Danny was right down the road Matt. Robert explained why he looked so scuffed up to Danny. Yes Danny knew you and the history about you. More in the last few years then he ever wanted too. Why would you attack again the guy you stabbed in Elan?
You love to go on about how we are viscous and abusive ect......Matt read your posts from day one concerning Danny. They are all abusive rambling from a man who has not dealt with the guilt that is why you are still so angry. You can't even mention Roberts name. Matt you bring this upon yourself. If you don't like it then shut your fucking mouth where it has to do with Danny. Remember a few months ago when you thought you were attacking Danny for making a mistake with Dr.Davidsion. You were brutal just abusive as ever. Your excuse for this behavior has always been the same, "well Danny does it".  So it is alright to abuse and humiliate others so long as you have a good reason. Is that how you justified stabbing Robert you had a good reason, Elan made me do it. That's funny, out of all the Elan members that post on the internet right now that we know, Matt. You are the only one who has committed this act.
You know how we rationalize verbally kicking your ass, Matt. This is how, you abused Danny relentlessly for almost two years. No one came to his aid and you fucking enjoyed that. Well it is your turn 100% over time.
Come to the Elan Re-Union Matt bring your buddies Mark, Felice and Wayne. Remember what your buddy Wayne says, I will stab you dead Danny. We will be more then happy to allow you to try.  
I bet you really liked Wayne putting up the pics and information of Danny's dead nephew, his mothers sorrow, Danny's sister and her daughters info.
Matt people are not buying your bullshit anymore.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 04:30:02 AM »
Danny says he never threatened anyone??

:roflmao:  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You threatened me you lying sack of shit!  Still talking your bullshit, I see. What a fucking loser you are. Got to a meeting and apply your 5th step you fucking waste of flesh. Still proud of dragging that poor kid behind a van?

Wayne....still reading your book. Nicely done. Honestly. Very nice!
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 04:39:18 AM »
Matt, don't feel the need to defend yourself to that sorry excuse for a human being. Hell, he's proud if what he did to kids in there while on staff. Proud of dragging an overweight child behind a van.  What kind of a sick fuck can look back on something like that and actually be proud of it?  

You're good people Matt. We all know that. He's just a loser piece of shit.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 01:50:38 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:39:43 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 11:51:27 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Danny says he never threatened anyone??

:roflmao:  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You threatened me you lying sack of shit!  Still talking your bullshit, I see. What a fucking loser you are. Got to a meeting and apply your 5th step you fucking waste of flesh. Still proud of dragging that poor kid behind a van?

Wayne....still reading your book. Nicely done. Honestly. Very nice!

Are you ever going to provide information confirming your accusations here. You keep saying Danny threatened you, Danny threatened you. I have read every post, even the posts that were deleted. All I read is that Danny said he visits Tampa often, which he does and we knew you lived there or around there.
Now lets go back to this time because you have selective memory. People were posting pic's of Danny (or who they thought were Danny), they were posting satellite images of his home (or where they thought his home was) sending abusive emails, mail and making harassing phone calls.  On top of this they were saying Danny dragged a girl around (as you keep saying) tied up from behind a vehicle.
During all this time you thought all of this was humorous. You were ecstatic that a survivor was being abused. You often rationalized this by saying, "well Danny worked there at Elan as staff". Danny worked at Elan as staff....riiiight!!
A 17 year old kid who left at 19 in 1978. Kim you were abusing Danny in 2010, 32 years later. You took advantage of a circumstance to spew your unresolved issues all over a unsuspecting survivor. Now you want to tell Matt Hoffman who was a senoir resident at Elan when Danny got there that he should ignore the abuse Danny is handing out. WTF!!!!
This is the reason why Danny is so happy that he does not engage anymore with people like you. Kim you are forever trapped in this endless circle of pointing the finger. You can't even see the damage you created from the onset. Kim you abused horribly another survivor. Danny did not come to Elan as a staff member he came as a young child and was a resident for 18 months.
Don't throw stones young lady because someone reacted in such a way you did not like. You fucking people taunted, baited and abused Danny while he was here and when he reacted in the manner he did, you turned around and threw in his face that he was a child staff member, you encouraged Wayne to falsify a memoir and you are still encouraging people to abuse other survivors.
No, this is not Danny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 12:05:17 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:33:22 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 12:10:10 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Matt, don't feel the need to defend yourself to that sorry excuse for a human being. Hell, he's proud if what he did to kids in there while on staff. Proud of dragging an overweight child behind a van.  What kind of a sick fuck can look back on something like that and actually be proud of it?  

You're good people Matt. We all know that. He's just a loser piece of shit.

So Kim Morelli you are going to quote fake manifestos and fabricated evidence and act as if I said these things. So if I (rauraidh) post your real name from your public domain facebook account is this about the same low down piece of shit thing to do to you. Because we are all getting sick and tired of abusers thinking they can do whatever they want with out retaliation.
You know damn well Danny didn't write that and you post that he said it anyway.
So can you please now explain to the audience why what you are doing for Matt and Wayne is different from what we are doing for Danny.
I see no difference what so ever.
You are intentionally abusing a survivor by lying. We are abusing you by exposing exactly who you are, we want people to know exactly who is lying and abusing another survivor. You did it on reditt using your real name, remember. So we wanted every one to know who you are, here.
Nice day Kim Morelli....eerrrr :whip: