Author Topic: No Cults Here  (Read 1632 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
No Cults Here
« on: September 06, 2009, 03:33:19 PM »
"AARC & THE FIFTH ESTATE, WE GRADS STAND BY AARC AND DR. VAUSE!!!!  
Category: Common Interest - Beliefs & Causes
Description: Please find attached information regarding recent events between AARC
and CBC's The Fifth Estate. The Fifth Estate will be airing a program
regarding AARC on Friday, February 13, 2009 at 9:00 p.m. It is a
challenging time for our organization however you truly are AARC and you
know the truth.

I Assume most of you have got the email about CBC The Fifth Estate Airing a very negitive show on AARC. Doesnt matter if your Sober or Drinking, Dr Vause has been nothing but good to us all!!! AARC has helped so MANY learn the skills of life most 40 year olds still don't know and never will!!! A place Dr Vause built and put every inch of himself in for years!!! Dr Vause is one of the best people I have ever met !!! I don't know about you but I don't think I have really met many like Dr Vause who's goal in life was to start a buisness to help people!!! Let's show AARC and Dr Vause that they may have a few Grads not on the same side and I am truly sorry If anything bad happened to them but it is not Dr Vause or AARC fault, we all know Dr Vause would never let anyone hurt us If he had known. ( Sober or Not Sober ) That Dr Vause and AARC are the reason we learned the tools to a GREAT LIFE!!! And because of these tools we have leaned we have FAMILY in our LIVES!! Have the BEST FRIENDS we have ever had for years and years!!! Let's all support AARC and Dr Vause like they supported us!!! Things happen and Life happens but lets not forget the positve things that have come from this program. Positive people in the end always come out on top and it's the positive people that attract the most amazing things in life!! We here in this group are here for whatever AARC need's and to show our SUPPORT of a great place filled with GREAT People!!!"

So even if the program to make you abstinent didn't make you abstinent, the program is great.  

"Bre Weishaar wrote
at 3:45pm on August 23rd, 2009
i love aarc! its awesome!!!! im so glad its invented!!! i love you aarc xoxoxoxoxo"

"Johnna Ahrens wrote
at 8:46pm on February 17th, 2009
Hey everyone! Im writing letters to Janis Tarchuk the minister of children and youth services ([email protected]) and to the Federal MP for my riding, I encourage all of you to write to your mp and to Janis Tarchuk a letter in support of aarc, and of the aarc treatment process."

It doesn't matter to Johnna that there is no scientific evidence that AARC successfully produces abstinence in substance-dependent adolescents, nor that their methods are safe, nor that they conform to accepted standards for medical treatment.  But she loves her some AARC, and she wants all the AARColytes to tell the Government.

"Amanda Mazur wrote
at 7:59am on February 14th, 2009
As a graduate parent of AARC and someone who lost there child to this disease, I truly believe until you've been there you'll never know. Standing on the outside looking in its so easy to judge, for those of us who have been there but for the grace of AARC go I. If it were'nt for AARC I do not even want to think about where I would be. I do and always will believe in and support Dr Dean Vause."

Her kid went to AARC for help and he's dead, but she loves AARC because it helped her.  Sorry about your luck, Andrew.

"Ben Goresky wrote
at 12:26pm on February 13th, 2009
I'm interested to see this show tonight. I'm trying to take an objective view, because I have learned to be accountable for my actions. AARC should do the same. So if there are things that AARC needs to change, and things to be accountable for, perhaps they will be exposed on this show, and AARC will be forced to grow. People (and organizations) evolve when things get uncomfortable; when they are backed in to a corner. AARC is not perfect, and it is delusional and biased of me to think that its flaws are meaningless because they helped me. A good student learns the things that the teacher is teaching, and then holds the teacher accountable to those principles. So for that reason, I won't blindly stand by AARC regardless of what happens there. But I will tell the truth about how it helped me, and how it didn't.
I just hope the Fifth Estate has had the decency to look in to both sides of things and take an objective view. My gut tells me that they haven't done that. So thats sad."

So Benny says that he is delusional and biased, but he won't blindly stand by AARC, although he decided that Fifth Estate had not had the decency to look at both sides of things and take an objective view, although he had not yet seen the program.  More AARColyte sentiment and superstition posing as rational thought.

Now considering that AARC has been the subject of literally dozens of television and newspaper stories, without a single one until now mentioning that AARC is the totally discredited Kids program, that the Wiz has no licensed clinicians performing his "treatment", and that the Provincial Government refused to approve AARC before it changed it's name from Kids of the Canadian West.  No other story acknowledged that in spite of having no status as a secure facility, AARC holds people against their will.  In fact no news story until now ever suggested any problems related to AARC, when Government officials have dodged complaints about the program for years.  
So why would you AARColytes expect a balanced story?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: No Cults Here
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 03:01:00 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
"AARC & THE FIFTH ESTATE, WE GRADS STAND BY AARC AND DR. VAUSE!!!!  
Category: Common Interest - Beliefs & Causes
Description: Please find attached information regarding recent events between AARC
and CBC's The Fifth Estate. The Fifth Estate will be airing a program
regarding AARC on Friday, February 13, 2009 at 9:00 p.m. It is a
challenging time for our organization however you truly are AARC and you
know the truth.

I Assume most of you have got the email about CBC The Fifth Estate Airing a very negitive show on AARC. Doesnt matter if your Sober or Drinking, Dr Vause has been nothing but good to us all!!! AARC has helped so MANY learn the skills of life most 40 year olds still don't know and never will!!! A place Dr Vause built and put every inch of himself in for years!!! Dr Vause is one of the best people I have ever met !!! I don't know about you but I don't think I have really met many like Dr Vause who's goal in life was to start a buisness to help people!!! Let's show AARC and Dr Vause that they may have a few Grads not on the same side and I am truly sorry If anything bad happened to them but it is not Dr Vause or AARC fault, we all know Dr Vause would never let anyone hurt us If he had known. ( Sober or Not Sober ) That Dr Vause and AARC are the reason we learned the tools to a GREAT LIFE!!! And because of these tools we have leaned we have FAMILY in our LIVES!! Have the BEST FRIENDS we have ever had for years and years!!! Let's all support AARC and Dr Vause like they supported us!!! Things happen and Life happens but lets not forget the positve things that have come from this program. Positive people in the end always come out on top and it's the positive people that attract the most amazing things in life!! We here in this group are here for whatever AARC need's and to show our SUPPORT of a great place filled with GREAT People!!!"

So even if the program to make you abstinent didn't make you abstinent, the program is great.  

"Bre Weishaar wrote
at 3:45pm on August 23rd, 2009
i love aarc! its awesome!!!! im so glad its invented!!! i love you aarc xoxoxoxoxo"

"Johnna Ahrens wrote
at 8:46pm on February 17th, 2009
Hey everyone! Im writing letters to Janis Tarchuk the minister of children and youth services ([email protected]) and to the Federal MP for my riding, I encourage all of you to write to your mp and to Janis Tarchuk a letter in support of aarc, and of the aarc treatment process."

It doesn't matter to Johnna that there is no scientific evidence that AARC successfully produces abstinence in substance-dependent adolescents, nor that their methods are safe, nor that they conform to accepted standards for medical treatment.  But she loves her some AARC, and she wants all the AARColytes to tell the Government.

"Amanda Mazur wrote
at 7:59am on February 14th, 2009
As a graduate parent of AARC and someone who lost there child to this disease, I truly believe until you've been there you'll never know. Standing on the outside looking in its so easy to judge, for those of us who have been there but for the grace of AARC go I. If it were'nt for AARC I do not even want to think about where I would be. I do and always will believe in and support Dr Dean Vause."

Her kid went to AARC for help and he's dead, but she loves AARC because it helped her.  Sorry about your luck, Andrew.

"Ben Goresky wrote
at 12:26pm on February 13th, 2009
I'm interested to see this show tonight. I'm trying to take an objective view, because I have learned to be accountable for my actions. AARC should do the same. So if there are things that AARC needs to change, and things to be accountable for, perhaps they will be exposed on this show, and AARC will be forced to grow. People (and organizations) evolve when things get uncomfortable; when they are backed in to a corner. AARC is not perfect, and it is delusional and biased of me to think that its flaws are meaningless because they helped me. A good student learns the things that the teacher is teaching, and then holds the teacher accountable to those principles. So for that reason, I won't blindly stand by AARC regardless of what happens there. But I will tell the truth about how it helped me, and how it didn't.
I just hope the Fifth Estate has had the decency to look in to both sides of things and take an objective view. My gut tells me that they haven't done that. So thats sad."

So Benny says that he is delusional and biased, but he won't blindly stand by AARC, although he decided that Fifth Estate had not had the decency to look at both sides of things and take an objective view, although he had not yet seen the program.  More AARColyte sentiment and superstition posing as rational thought.

Now considering that AARC has been the subject of literally dozens of television and newspaper stories, without a single one until now mentioning that AARC is the totally discredited Kids program, that the Wiz has no licensed clinicians performing his "treatment", and that the Provincial Government refused to approve AARC before it changed it's name from Kids of the Canadian West.  No other story acknowledged that in spite of having no status as a secure facility, AARC holds people against their will.  In fact no news story until now ever suggested any problems related to AARC, when Government officials have dodged complaints about the program for years.  
So why would you AARColytes expect a balanced story?

In light of the sect's upcoming anniversary and the ongoing strategic lawsuits filed by AARC against the people who tried to tell the truth about the illegal thought reform program. :bump:
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline anonAARCgrad

• View Profile
Re: No Cults Here
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:38:40 PM »
Very interesting that despite it being around for 20 years now there is no great hoopla. I hear attendence is way down, likely because of prospective parents being educated by the 5th Estate - not to mention $50,000 per year in fees alone. Fortunately, some well healed philanthropists gifted AARC with $1,000,000. No doubt it will go to "miscelaneous" expenses again this year.