Author Topic: "Why Are Obama's Critics So Dumb?"  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
"Why Are Obama's Critics So Dumb?"
« on: January 18, 2012, 05:13:56 PM »
Why Are President Obama's Defenders So Dumb?

Media Bias: A presidential infomercial posing as a news magazine distorts the record to shamelessly shill for a failed administration. Why do we criticize the man who made the high-speed trains run on time?

Political campaigns call it free media: when candidates can make their case and communicate their message through interviews and outlets that don't cost a dime.

It helps when a mainstream media sycophant like Andrew Sullivan gets to write a puff piece in Newsweek with the subtle title of "Why Are The President's Critics So Dumb?" The Democratic National Committee couldn't have said it better.

http://news.investors.com/Article/59801 ... -obama.htm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: "Why Are Obama's Critics So Dumb?"
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 06:02:50 PM »
Obama supporters aren't much smarter. He signed a bill that says the government can lock anyone they want up without dues process, and had an American citizen murdered .I voted for McCain, but could have voted for Obama.  In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't. McCain stayed in a POW camp when it was his time to go because he wouldn't leave his fellow soldiers behind. That's loyalty

I'd still like to see proof of citizenship. You can't get a driver's license without that, how do you get to be president?

Then again, I'd vote for Osama Bin Laden over any of the republican candidates

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Vermin Supreme
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 06:10:14 PM »