Author Topic: ebook: DUCK IN A RAINCOAT: AN UNAUTHORIZED PORTARIT OF JOE R  (Read 6443 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ebook: DUCK IN A RAINCOAT: AN UNAUTHORIZED PORTARIT OF JOE R
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2003, 02:35:00 AM »
Blah blah blah..get a life Paul you worthless piece of shit.

I close my eyes and try to picture the snivelers who cry about Elan...I see Paul bent over with a finger in his rectum, saying "look at my asshole...they fucked me in the asshole...look"

You fuckin snivelers bring the majority of shame upon yourselves.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2003, 02:35:00 AM »
On 2003-10-17 22:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Paul "Saint" John...Elan is "new" news?

Were the hell you been dumbass? What was the date of publication of Duck?  DUH!

One sentance you say I am Elan staff, the next Mick...Ken Z too, then, you ask where I work with kids...uh, your hot on the trail of a worthless mystery there dude...keep up the good work.

If the identity thing is too much for you to handle, find a site that doesnt offer that choice...or shut the fuck up and deal with it...Im Elan Alum and thats all you need to know fool...now go play in the sandbox, I have a feeling Dan is on his way in to offer his (intoxicated) point of view which might be beyond your intelectual capacity."

Are you aware that you did not respond to any of my points.. ya know.. the ones where I debunked your whole pointLESS ranting?

You just came after me for mistaking your identity, which I wish I did know, considerring your SICK, DISGUSTING, FUCKING veiw of children, so as to warn others, not to put their kids in your company.  It is unfortunate that you are scared of the children that you work with, and hope to see harm befall them.

Paul St. John

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2003, 02:41:00 AM »
On 2003-10-17 23:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Blah blah blah..get a life Paul you worthless piece of shit.

and you insulted my intellectual capacity?
You would like to go a few more rounds, dickhead?

I close my eyes and try to picture the snivelers who cry about Elan...I see Paul bent over with a finger in his rectum, saying "look at my asshole...they fucked me in the asshole...look"

and again... you thought that I should go play in a sand box?  Most losers, like yourself, usually build up a far better defense then yours over the years.  I guess that you re a loser at being a loser, but hey that could be a good thing... right?

You fuckin snivelers bring the majority of shame upon yourselves."

Keep telling yourself that bro, but it's only yourself that you are locking the closets..

These people aren't listenning to you.  You call them snivelers.  They know that they are human beings who fucked royally without cause..

Are the type of dude, who would put down a girl for admitting that she had been raped and wanting justice?

Nah.. you are too much of a pussy for a statement that bold.. You d rather go, where society has not yet shed it's light, and you can still be a dickhead without too much resistance

Paul St. John

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2003, 02:43:00 AM »
Did it occur to you I have absolutely nothing to prove to you or anyone else Paul? I am well within my  bounds to pick and chose how I respond to you.

Your insults, assumptions and judgements are so completely unfounded and quite perverse themselves based on a simple post or two that I have to file you with the rest of the yahoos who suddenly develop some sort of allknowing insight into the lives and minds of those who post in your view.

News flash...your opinion is your opinion Paul...no matter how you force feed it to the masses of morons who post here...its still your opinion and quite frankly, you have your head up your ass if you think yours is any more valuable or valid than anyone elses.

Heres one Im sure youve heard many times... Fuck off.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2003, 02:58:00 AM »
On 2003-10-17 23:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Did it occur to you I have absolutely nothing to prove to you or anyone else Paul? I am well within my  bounds to pick and chose how I respond to you.

Did it occur to you, that everyone here, and everyone everywhere can pick and choose how they respond to anything?  BUT, if you are keep making points, and then moving on to your next stupidity, every time, that I prove you wrong, then you are wasting megabytes.. Did it ever occur to you, that someone pays for those megabytes?  I think it's one of the snivelers.

Your insults, assumptions and judgements are so completely unfounded and quite perverse themselves based on a simple post or two that I have to file you with the rest of the yahoos who suddenly develop some sort of allknowing insight into the lives and minds of those who post in your view.

Nah.. I am just really perceptive! Did it ever occur to you that you can file me how ever you want, and I won t care.. Hey you wanna hurt your filing system, that's up to you.

News flash...your opinion is your opinion Paul...

Newsflash.. Everyone's opinion is everyone's opinion.  You might wanna look back over the thread a bit.. You seemed pretty cocky with your opinion to start , didn t you?  Of course, that was before I showed that you are coming at this with nothing

no matter how you force feed it to the masses of morons who post here...

LQQK over my posts, and then LQQK over yours.

Who's trying to forcefeed here?

its still your opinion and quite frankly, you have your head up your ass if you think yours is any more valuable or valid than anyone elses.

Well know.. this is where you pull everything right out of the realm where it mine mean something.  I think I am correct.  Now, if I am then the actual words I am saying are in fact more valid and valuable then yours, because they actually mean something, maybe (scratches head)

But nice try again, with that egalitarian bullshit!

Heres one Im sure youve heard many times... Fuck off."

LOL!  and I make assumptions

As far as my "fucking off", I am free to offer my opinion, just as well as you are free to offer yours..

But what I find humorous, is that you came in complaining that there was no purpos eto the thread, and then you went on to write one purposeless post after another.. Of course, purpose is relative.. Your posts did serve a puropse to me.

Paul St. John

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2003, 04:18:00 AM »
PS  Do you ever shut up? What a pitiful pain in the ass you are. Whats your purpose? Are you here to blast everyone who walks through the door?

Your "right"?
Who gives a fuck whos right and whos wrong? this site is a farce, this Elan subsection is a joke which will never result in anything positive....your a legless man teaching people how to run dude...

Do you have any money? give some to a shrink.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2003, 07:32:00 AM »
is that u dougy poo

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2003, 08:40:00 AM »
Hi Dan, so good to see you here spreading the gospel of Elan, I would like to invite you to suck my cock you fuckin piece of shit.

Dude that is the funniest sentence to use to start odd a post.Sorry Paul but I am gonna have to disagree oon you with this one.When I read that post I laughed.
anyway Dan is a bastard, he doesnt know shit about Elan because he never went there.

Hey Matt,
What do you mean you are gonna start cleaning up this site?I put 1 year and half into contributing to this site and you wont to wash it away?Ok maybe the scat pics are a little to harshm I'll discontinue it if it makes you happy.But Man, don't clean anything else up.

This site is the #1 elan site on the internet today.We attract everyone from everywhere.Fornits killed off elan survivors and burined it deep in the mass of dead websites.We are #1, and are content is no holds barred.hell even ken Z comes here, his motto is "what will they come up with next?, I'm real curious"

I made this site what it is today, the #1 elan message board out there........
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2003, 08:44:00 AM »
ANONYMOUS

(HEY GOT GUILT? COP TO IT!)

I READ YOU FUCKIN SNIVELERS. THE SHAME I BRING UPON MYSELF.I THINK NOT.I DON'T SHED ANY TEARS.I DO NOT DWELL I AM HERE TO SPEAK THE TRUTH.WHATS THE MATTER DOES THE TRUTH HURT?

SHAME ON YOU AND ALL THAT KEEP THOSE DOORS OPEN.

SHAME ON MAINE FOR IGNORING THERE OWN TAX PAYERS.THEY CAN'T EVEN GET IT SHUT DOWN.COMMITIE FORMED THE HOLE 9 YARDS.I HAVE EVERY PRINT OUT I HAVE DONE MY HOME WORK.NOT BAD MARTY FOR A DUMB MOTHER FUCKER AS YOU LOVED TO CALL ME.NICE LANGUAGE FOR A SCHOOL SO POSITVE.

(COME ON AND REPLY ANOYMOUS WITH NO GUTS)

(REMEMBER GUILT KILLS) HEY HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2003, 08:49:00 AM »
I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW DO DA DO DA. GENERALLLLLLLLLL MEETINGGGGGGGGGGGG!

BIG DEAL USE TO CALL MY OWN,REMEMBER JEFF ME AND BABARA T YEAH SHE SLIT HER THROAT NICE JOB.

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2003, 09:11:00 AM »
Hey you who work with kids,yes thats what there called or would you prefere children.I don't know what you deal with up there today.Me I just ranaway and state took me from my dad.what was I running from you dummy?I deseved nothing I was dealt just stating the facts.I'm not sniveling.I'm actually a happy person and well balanced and no the program called Elan Straights ect...They are all about money and all about cults and I know first hand all about brainwashing and a program that was stated in my news paper as being like the moonies.They violated our constitucional rights)What a joke and a understatement.State I was makes you wonder?

Excuse spelling not in the mood to be perfect this morning.just want to SAY IT!

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2003, 09:17:00 AM »
Barbra Tremb....   committed suicide . how sad I believe she was pregnant when she came in, came in with Bob Geller....  she had black hair .how sad .

she went in the ring while pregnant . (I got there about a month before they did ) I was forced to go into the ring with Bob . It was go in the ring for the house or go in the ring and have the house crush you .

Bob I did not want to go in the ring with you . I was forced ,coerced is a better word for it .

God sorry to hear Barbra is gone . I think ricci made her lose her baby (abortion) and this was a theraputic place ,no it was a horrible freakshow of brutal abuse .

Matt

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2003, 02:36:00 PM »
If even half of the credible details of what went on at Elan are true, these same sadistic sons of bitches who did these things to these kids should have no access the the minds or bodies of kids now.

You say "I deal with kids all day everyday who would rip an old ladies eyes out and fuck the hole if they had the chance..."

Really? Cause I don't remember reading about any old ladies anywhere in the country having had their eyeballs ripped out and the hole fucked by anyone, child or adult. You'd think that sort of thing would make the papers. I did read recently about an adopted kid who shot his newly adopted mother and then molested the body. That story dominated the headlines for weeks and we still read follow ups every time there's a new development in the case.

It's just amazing, isn't it? I know WWASP has about 5k of these dangerous sociopaths under custody at any given time. Then there are all the hundreds or thousands who've gone through Elan and then all the other programs. We're talking tens of thousands of violent, dangerous psychopaths all under the age of 18. Isn't it just amazing how no one ever sees them or hears about them or finds out that they're capable of such heinous violence until the "treatment gurus" at Elan or WWASP get ahold of them?

Check out Charles Long III. He's facing murder charges, last I heard, for killing a kid in his custody at Buffalo Soldiers Reenactors. He said the same damned thing about the kids in his charge "Just imagine, a whole bus load of Baby Faced Nelsons!" Oooooo, scary, huh! Sure, if you believe it. But then, he had a HUGE motive for keeping that lie intact, didn't he?

So.... what's yours?

Being sleepy can impair someone's ability to do thier job.  People
can sleep at home and come to the job with sleepiness still in their system. The sleepiness can still be there long after the employee has slept. When someone is found to be sleepy on the job, they can claim that they went to sleep the night before.  The only solution to this problem is to ban employees from sleeping.

--Arthur Slabosky

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2003, 02:54:00 PM »
On 2003-10-18 01:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"PS  Do you ever shut up? What a pitiful pain in the ass you are.

Yeah.. that's me.. a pitiful pain in the as..LOL.. kinda like those evil kids you choose to spend our days working with..

Whats your purpose?

What's your's?

Are you here to blast everyone who walks through the door?

Hell no!

Your "right"?

Who gives a fuck whos right and whos wrong?

I do!

this site is a farce, this Elan subsection is a joke which will never result in anything positive....

Sorry, I disagree, and again.. noone forced ya to come here

your a legless man

Even if I was legless, I d still be a few notches over you

teaching people how to run dude...

What are you talkning about?  Who am I teaching how to run?  and how am I doint this?
Notice I back up everythig I write, while you just throw out a bunch of bullshit assertions

Do you have any money? give some to a shrink."

Well thanks for the advie..LMAO!  :lol:

Paul St. John

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2003, 02:59:00 PM »
On 2003-10-18 11:36:00, Antigen wrote:

"You say "I deal with kids all day everyday who would rip an old ladies eyes out and fuck the hole if they had the chance..."

Really? Cause I don't remember reading about any old ladies anywhere in the country having had their eyeballs ripped out and the hole fucked by anyone, child or adult. You'd think that sort of thing would make the papers. I did read recently about an adopted kid who shot his newly adopted mother and then molested the body. That story dominated the headlines for weeks and we still read follow ups every time there's a new development in the case.

"

EXACTLY!

These are self-formed veiws based in fear and paranoia for which he would like these children to pay a price.

Paul St. John