Author Topic: What the hell is this?  (Read 979 times)

Offline Ville_Valo

• View Profile
What the hell is this?
« on: December 21, 2003, 06:19:00 PM »
Hi! I just came across this site and it seems pretty crazy. Did all of  you people actually go to Elan?  Why is everyone here so immature and into name calling?  Who are all of you people.  Also most of the stuff on this site isn't even true.  Like Marc Rosenburg is not dead.  Does anyone talk about Pete Rowe? He was really corrupt.  He had sex with two girls that were on the cross country team while I was there.  I'm not going to say there names because they are my friends, but I know that since out of Elan they told me.  And they would not lie about it.  Pete Rowe needs to get his dick chopped off. I fucking hated that guy.  Marty never talked while I was at Elan.So I don't have a reason to hate him unless he really did molest boys. Thats just twisted and wrong.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What the hell is this?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 06:39:00 PM »
These girls should go after Peter Rowe, I would not want to participate in any lawsuit because I don't want to be in the public eye, but nothing like this has happened to me. This is disgusting. Makes me glad I was fat in Elan, maybe that actually helped me out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »