Author Topic: Here is my take on the subject.  (Read 7355 times)

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Here is my take on the subject.
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2003, 04:42:00 PM »
She did not help me do anything.  She is the biggest fraud there ever was...bigger than WWASP.  You just can't see it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2003, 04:51:00 PM »
Possibly as big as but that doesn't have anything to do with the kind of person you've turned out to be.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2003, 05:00:00 PM »
What kind of person, the kind of person who can post using my name...a person who can hold my head up high.  What kind of person are you, well, you are an annoymous person...one who does not believe in ones ownself.  One who is afraid for people to know your identity.  That says enough about you for me to realize you don't have any faith or belief in your own words. So why should I care what you think or how you feel about me.  You yourself don't care...if you did you would not be afraid to say who you are.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2003-12-16 14:03 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2003, 05:13:00 PM »
You care enough to keep reading and responding.  You have the money, you're not giving it back, which is fine (nobody expects that).  Just admit you are a first class "B" for taking it. Think about how your selfish decision impacted many innocent people and helped feed the beast and then move on!

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2003, 05:58:00 PM »
What innocent people...you parents who were duped and who are being duped again?  You are not innocent, you are a trekker.  

All of these Anon posts are coming from only a handful of trekkers.  It is so obvious.  All others who post can say who they are because they have not compromised what they stand for, which is no incarceration of teens with out due process.  

Others who post their name and are pro WWASP are more creditable than you trekkers.  Why?  Because they truely believe in what they say (right or wrong) they believe it.  You on the other had must have serious doubts about yourself and your beliefs.  That hurts your cause more than anything I can do or I can say.  Can't you see that?  

You don't have to believe me or agree with me but the least you can do is believe in yourself and believe in what you say, believe it enough to stand behind it.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2003-12-16 15:01 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2003-12-16 15:03 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2003, 06:16:00 PM »
I can assure you I'm no "trekker", not even close.  It's not the subject anyway.  Carey, I can see why you have been lamb basted in this forum.   You betrayed everyone, and then come back to try and salvage friendships and defend your position.  It's clear now why you are in the situation.  This has nothing to do with who I am or even who the others are.  By the way, I thought you were done with me?  This has to do with the fact that you prostituted yourself and others so you could lay your hands on more money at one time than you could ever hope to have in your sad sorry life.  What was the reason you and your husband divorced.  Probably twoo many of these conversations.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2003, 06:18:00 PM »
FACT:  Amberly has NOT spoken to Sue Scheff in almost 6 months.  She has only spoken to her a few times, ever, contrary to what Sue might say!

FACT:  Amberly has never written a statement for Sue Scheff.  She has written many that have been available to different people.  They are different according to the questions that are asked of her.

FACT:  Trekkers is not PURE.  They were a group of people with one objective.  To exchange information to save the rights of children in these abusive "schools".  MOST had nothing to do with Sue Scheff or PURE and were hurt by Carey's actions.

FACT:  Carey was a member of trekkers and exchanged information with them.  The people of trekkers still have the integrity to not share publicly all their personal e-mails from Carey just to prove how she has contridicted herself over the last year.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2003, 06:19:00 PM »
May I present Scary Carey (ho, ho, ho)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2003, 06:23:00 PM »
Carey, I think you're mistaken in a couple of subtle ways. Let me try and clarify that, point by point.

On 2003-12-16 14:58:00, Carey wrote:

"What innocent people...you parents who were duped and who are being duped again?  You are not innocent, you are a trekker.  

Yes, duped and then duped again very like a battered woman bouncing from one abuser to the next. No one's entirely innocent and no one's forcing them, against their will, to buy the same bad song and dance again and again. But they're not exactly acting with malice aforethought, either. They're getting rooked. And, as you well know, they're getting rooked for a WHOLE lot more than just money.

All of these Anon posts are coming from only a handful of trekkers.  

Nope. Some of them are. But there are others. Doesn't mean you're necessarily wrong about everything or anyone's right about everything. Just means that this is apparently a valid topic of debate.

It is so obvious.  All others who post can say who they are because they have not compromised what they stand for, which is no incarceration of teens with out due process.  

There are a lot of different reasons why people post anonymously. Very often, it's unfounded fear. Other times, it's because they want to say something they know they'd regret if it ever got back to them. But, often enough, it's because they want to say something really worthwhile and don't want to drag along the extra baggage their name has picked up in some smouldering flame war.

You don't have to believe me or agree with me but the least you can do is believe in yourself and believe in what you say, believe it enough to stand behind it.

Carey, one thing to remember about most of the people involved in this issue is that the Program is effective! Not the least bit therapeutic, mind you, but very, very effective!

Why would Amberly change her story over and over? Is she getting a little help from some mentor? That seems like a pretty sensible assumption. All I know about Amberly is that she went to work as a director of Dundee. So she must have made it into the inner circle somehow. Is she a program graduate? Don't you think she's probably quite suggestible right about now. She's been broken down and rebuilt mentally twice so far, that we know of.

I won't argue that she's telling the truth. I don't even know what she's saying, frankly. But I would argue that it's very, very likely that she believes what she's saying, even when she contradicts herself. We're not dealing with patently sane people here. Most of the people we're dealing with bought into the Program at some point.

Even those who never really completely bought it are effected. I don't think I ever lost site of my long term plan to get away from the crazy people and never look back. Never the less, when I first got out, I didn't think of most of the Program tactics as abusive. It took me some time to shake it off and catch up on my thinking. These folks haven't had a chance to catch their breath. Right out of the frying pan into the fire.

If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2003, 07:07:00 PM »
FACT: Amberly has NOT spoken to Sue Scheff in almost 6 months. She has only spoken to her a few times, ever, contrary to what Sue might say!

Sure anon, you are creditable.  Who are you?  Who knows, right?

FACT: Amberly has never written a statement for Sue Scheff. She has written many that have been available to different people. They are different according to the questions that are asked of her.

Right...funny Scheff is using it in her suit.  How can she do that without Amberly's swearing it in as her sworn statement?  Oh, I guess she could have borrowed it from Paula, who by the way is linked to Sue...remember it was Sue who helped Paula to find another "more kinder" program for her child.  From what I hear, it eneded up being another abusive program.   Why did Paula need the statement?  Never mind I already know the answer to that.

FACT: Trekkers is not PURE. They were a group of people with one objective. To exchange information to save the rights of children in these abusive "schools". MOST had nothing to do with Sue Scheff or PURE and were hurt by Carey's actions.

Yes they are.  You wish they weren't but they are.  The proof is in the emails.

FACT: Carey was a member of trekkers and exchanged information with them. The people of trekkers still have the integrity to not share publicly all their personal e-mails from Carey just to prove how she has contridicted herself over the last year.

Yes Carey was a member until she could see that what was going on was wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2003, 07:18:00 PM »
Alright, here's a little blast from the past I found in the archives, and so true.  This is the kind of feeling you invoke with your nutty thinking Carey.  Except, for item one, I'd have to agree with everything else:

"Blow me you whore. You goofy bowl of foul pig slop. You annoying clump of spoiled moose entrails. You flea-bitten mound of gross smegma. You inadequate blob of stenchy weasel warts. You pustulent bunch of steaming rabbit raisins."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2003, 07:40:00 PM »
Let me guess? FROG posting as anon??? ::soapbox::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2003, 07:41:00 PM »
That's a GREAT emoticon

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2003, 08:14:00 PM »
You were not exploited by the trekkers.
You particiapted by choice. We did not exploit you.

Christine, I suppose the same could be said about you.  You were not exploited by WWASP, you participated in the placement of your child in their program by choice.  They did not exploit you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2003, 08:58:00 PM »
"You goofy bowl of foul pig slop. You annoying clump of spoiled moose entrails. You flea-bitten mound of gross smegma. You inadequate blob of stenchy weasel warts. You pustulent bunch of steaming rabbit raisins"