Author Topic: I believed that this school was a joke  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
I believed that this school was a joke
« on: January 06, 2012, 08:48:45 AM »
You just cannot call a school for "the Enlightened Minds School". It sounds like a joke. Someone should realized that it was a scam.

Los Angeles Police Hunt For Two School Administrators
America's most wanted website, December 29, 2011

Police in Los Angeles are searching for Ty Yiyara -- the principal of the Enlightened Minds School -- and his wife Tisa -- the school's vice-principal. Cops say the couple disappeared after allegations that they had sexually assaulted a student.

Cops say the Yiyaras convinced victims(s) to have sexual relations with them over an extended period of time. Authorities believe the sexual acts took place in the couple's motor home.

Students and faculty at the Enlightened Minds School were shocked by the allegations.  Enlightened Minds, which was founded by the Yiyaras, had received scholarship funds, as well as earned nonprofit status.  The school taught students about the contributions of Africans in world history.

Cops say Ty is a convicted sex offender who bought his fake master's degree from a mail-order catalog. They also say the couple had been soliciting sex partners on several swingers websites.

Authorities believe Ty to be armed and extremely dangerous.

If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Ty Yiyara, or his wife Tisa, call our hotline right away at 1-800-CRIME-TV.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline cmack

• View Profile
Re: I believed that this school was a joke
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 07:44:14 PM »
It's California. That New Age sounding name probably went over well there. They're on the forefront of all kinds of crazy ideas. Didn't EST and Synanon both start in California?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »