Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 339239 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #435 on: February 19, 2012, 08:51:10 AM »
Quote from: "Danny -spider monkey- Bennison we know your puppets ,really we do."
His lies are turds that he can be found frantically polishing,lol.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 19, 2012, 10:42:59 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Danny -spider monkey- Bennison we know your puppets ,really we do."
His lies are turds that he can be found frantically polishing,lol.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
:tup:  
It is so funny , it is absolutely true.  

You be one sick lying fornit idiot bitch Danny fuckin Bennison. How is the self promotional thing working out for you.  

You are  helping the man who wrote a book about you , sell his books , in an off hand way of course.

Danny retread  Bennison you have no one to thank but your own rotten lying survivor abusing self.  It is all you baby ,that is one turd that you can spend years on and we will always see your reflection and it is funny that you don't.

Keep polishing master liar Danny fuckin Bennison,keep on polishing it is a laugh riot.

You are the best Danny "banjo boy" Bennison ,lol.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 19, 2012, 12:02:49 PM »

Offline .T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 19, 2012, 12:11:14 PM »
Is this what Danny deleted from your post?

Offline .T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 19, 2012, 12:12:02 PM »
Or was it this?

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 19, 2012, 01:02:46 PM »
by DannyB II ยป Yesterday, 00:27
K Lynn nothing more has to be printed because I will tell you exactly what I think of you right here in front of everybody. I truly believe you are a spiteful, angry lonely 50 year old woman who is over weight and considered by any body other then her family to be a unruly bitch. That's right I called you a bitch. You are a vindictive immature brat who has been trolling me for ever. All because I told you in a email (privately) that you were full of shit when you said you knew me.

Danny's non abusive response when someone who remembers him as an abusive staff member. K Lynn remembers him beating someone in the ring

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 19, 2012, 01:07:18 PM »
Yvette was an underage resident in your care and you had the power to beat and torture her. She had no choice but to be "in a relationship" with you. That's called rape you fucking piece of shit.

In your mind it might not be, but in legal terms it is.

The same as your "relationship" with Cathy and Willie

Go ahead and deny it you child molesting turd. I reported this PM to Face Book when you sent it.

Who else were you "in a relationship" with when you were the ass director?

Is that why you won't call the 108 precinct and report me for criminal libel?

If I'm lying they'll throw me in jail and your name will be cleared Dan.

You're guilty. There's no doubt to anyone reading

For those who don't know, Danny stood Yvette in front of a GM and asked the men "If I walked out of here and let you people do what you want, who would rape this bitch? The guys all raised their hand, including me, because if we didn't we would have gotten tortured and beaten

This was also shortly after the rumor that Joe Ricci and Jeff Gottlieb let a girl and a gay kid get raped and beaten by two convicted sex offenders.

So, Dan, where did Yvette live most recently? Mark can find her and clear your name

We can get to the bottom of this

I do remember the whole Wayne Weaver screwing this girl and that girl and Peter McCann dogging me about doing something about it. You know that Peter was the official Director of this house when I first got there.
Denise had a fit over that whole fiasco.

Douglas Hannah
there is no way she could have been 19,not in 78.no way.

Wayne Kernochan
Edwin was in 7 with me. He left when I was new.If the family can get you in touch with her, have her call me would you? Danny put her in front of a GM and asked the house if he let the house do what they wanted, who would rape her?

I raised me hand. We all did because we knew he would beat us for not raising our hands.

She looked scared out of her mind. I never forgot the look on her face. I want to say I'm sorry. Yvette was one of the few good things in that fucking place and I've never forgiven myself for that. If she doesn't want to talk to me, tell her I'm sorry.

Fucking rapist

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 19, 2012, 02:29:16 PM »
Danny raped three people I know of at Elan 7

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 19, 2012, 05:12:33 PM »
on the Orange Paper forum.

The idiot danny fuckin Bennison is getting  his ass reamed by the good folks on the Orange forum. Danny the reason they are calling you a liar is because everyone knows you are posting as "perplexity "and you are telling everyone that you are not Danny Bennison . danny you are a liar.

You seem to think it is ok to abuse people and then when they stand up to your lunacy you scream victum. You a a liar ,and we don't have to call up AA and conduct our own surveys to know that people are court ordered to join your cult AA.

Danny AA is the biggest cult there is. You are a proud stroking member of aa, it is funny you seem to know too much about aa,lol. You went from working  the cult of the Elan School to  working the cult of AA.  Your distorted thinking and abusive behavour outs you every time.

The orange forum folks play with you and Danny  Bennison, you ought to read your cut and paste bullshit a little better than you do cause it also bites you in the outing process of who you are under any one of your infiltrating names. Orange paper posters laugh at your psychosis and psychotic traits . You are a study in abnormal psychology ,keep posting it is great to read and laugh at you.

You need serious help Danny Bennison,lol. And you will never be honest enough to where it would do any good. Maybe help based on the  lines of mechanical, like a lobotomy. If there ever was a candidate for a lobotomy it is you Danny Bennison, that is not a lie.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 19, 2012, 08:43:23 PM »
Danny raped my mommy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 19, 2012, 09:45:17 PM »
danny you are an idiot ,you wrote this :..... is allowed to misrepresent Elan that will be how long Elan will continue to be stained and tarnished. Guys get rid of him and allow for this Elan forum to move on.
Danny.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You are a serious mother fuckin idiot . Do you know how many have died from your precious elan !!!! Fuck you Danny fuckin Bennison you are a fuckin idiot . Elan is stained and tarnished because of the sick fucks like you that worked there. Elan was an evil concept of pain, hate  and death that destroyed a lot of families and their children. Idiot bennison people that lived thru it and survived to this day  call themselves survivors , you obviously are not a survivor.

You like to hurt survivors of all programs today , because you never left the cult .

You are so fucked in the head to actually believe that elan was good ,it will never be seen in that light  you old worn out turd polisher ,it will always be stained and looked at as the hideous place that it was.

You are one sick diluted  dude to think that it was good. Your defense of elan belies your guilt as to what you did  while you worked there. How you lie and act towards the survivors of elan to this very day speaks volumes about your lack of character and your lies ,your lies are just that bullshit lies .  You went from one sick money making cult to another, the  AA cult. And you rake anti aa people over the coals because they have a different opinion from  yours . Fuck you Danny fuckin Bennison ,you are clearly one sick fuck. and it doesn't matter what name you use ,you will always be found out.  

You are a fuckin homophobic homosexual ,a convoluted whack job, everybody that can read sees it and knows it.  It makes you feel good attacking men as being queers , yet you are the biggest queer on the face of the earth , one sick diluted little circus freak you are .And Danny fuckin Bennison everyone on the orange paper  forum and fornits knows who and what you are, you aren't foolin no body ,no wheres, you old mighty turd polisher .

You say your education ended at eigth grade , most of us think it ended in third grade. We are all adults here danny except you. Who gives a fuck what a man does in his bedroom,,,???? Yet for some reason Danny the self appointed  bed room policewoman  and according  to the book of danny fuckin bennison rules and regulations  makes it  his business to know what a man does in his bedroom  and he judges it according to his book of lunacy that no one on the face of the earth understands. You are always thinking  and talking about other men's  sexuality compulsively and obscessively  And that Danny fuckin Bennison is over the top faggotry.

The only thing elan did was make money for its owners and provided enterainment for the sick fucks that worked there.  People like you Danny fuckin Bennison.

So hows that name priscillia working out for you ,lol.

by the way danny fuckin bennison your above words are by far the most idiotic to date ,stained and tarnished ,lol.Danny fuckin Bennison you are the best idiot fornits has ever seen.

Offline cock and balls 1

• View Profile
    • http://www.worldwidewives.com
<-->
« Reply #446 on: February 19, 2012, 10:06:02 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 12:39:12 AM by cock and balls 1 »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 19, 2012, 11:45:45 PM »
Danny is a faggot

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 20, 2012, 08:29:59 AM »
Quote from: "Jillian Dole Has a Sweet Ass"
Danny raped my mommy
We know he did dear, now shut up and suck  :trophy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 20, 2012, 09:02:31 AM »
Quote from: "god dam priscillia-perplexity-danny bennison ,what the fuck"
danny you are an idiot ,you wrote this :..... is allowed to misrepresent Elan that will be how long Elan will continue to be stained and tarnished. Guys get rid of him and allow for this Elan forum to move on.
Danny.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You are a serious mother fuckin idiot . Do you know how many have died from your precious elan !!!! Fuck you Danny fuckin Bennison you are a fuckin idiot . Elan is stained and tarnished because of the sick fucks like you that worked there. Elan was an evil concept of pain, hate  and death that destroyed a lot of families and their children. Idiot bennison people that lived thru it and survived to this day  call themselves survivors , you obviously are not a survivor.

You like to hurt survivors of all programs today , because you never left the cult .

You are so fucked in the head to actually believe that elan was good ,it will never be seen in that light  you old worn out turd polisher ,it will always be stained and looked at as the hideous place that it was.

You are one sick diluted  dude to think that it was good. Your defense of elan belies your guilt as to what you did  while you worked there. How you lie and act towards the survivors of elan to this very day speaks volumes about your lack of character and your lies ,your lies are just that bullshit lies .  You went from one sick money making cult to another, the  AA cult. And you rake anti aa people over the coals because they have a different opinion from  yours . Fuck you Danny fuckin Bennison ,you are clearly one sick fuck. and it doesn't matter what name you use ,you will always be found out.  

You are a fuckin homophobic homosexual ,a convoluted whack job, everybody that can read sees it and knows it.  It makes you feel good attacking men as being queers , yet you are the biggest queer on the face of the earth , one sick diluted little circus freak you are .And Danny fuckin Bennison everyone on the orange paper  forum and fornits knows who and what you are, you aren't foolin no body ,no wheres, you old mighty turd polisher .

You say your education ended at eigth grade , most of us think it ended in third grade. We are all adults here danny except you. Who gives a fuck what a man does in his bedroom,,,???? Yet for some reason Danny the self appointed  bed room policewoman  and according  to the book of danny fuckin bennison rules and regulations  makes it  his business to know what a man does in his bedroom  and he judges it according to his book of lunacy that no one on the face of the earth understands. You are always thinking  and talking about other men's  sexuality compulsively and obscessively  And that Danny fuckin Bennison is over the top faggotry.

The only thing elan did was make money for its owners and provided enterainment for the sick fucks that worked there.  People like you Danny fuckin Bennison.

So hows that name priscillia working out for you ,lol.

by the way Danny fuckin bennison your above words are by far the most idiotic to date ,stained and tarnished ,lol.Danny fuckin Bennison you are the best idiot fornits has ever seen.

Danny 'fag master 'Bennison , queen of all that is homosexual , is a homophobe,lol. Yeppers its is plain to see from All his rantings.  kinda fucked up there Danny Bennison ,wonder if this is how serial killers start . Remember Danny there is help albeit only mechanical in kind,  get that lobotomy Danjo, we will all be the better for it.

It is something that you need Danny Bennison. We suggest the back alley lobotomy,it will be cheap something you could afford, on your pay as a flooring contractor. Thats another reason your life must suck always looking up at all those crotches,always being on your knees looking up . not our fault though Danny fuckin Bennison.  

The little  homophobic faggot is trying to hold the elan forum hostage until he gets his way , what a fuckin idiot. Elan is stained and tarnished because of what ,,,,???? lol.  Your cheese has slipped there Danny fuckin Bennison .

Danny fuckin Bennison the idiot of fornits ,reigns supreme. Seriously get that lobotomy ,we will thank you when you do!!!