Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 352131 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #420 on: February 18, 2012, 09:35:48 PM »
Danny. It's Bologna, not Baloney. That's how we knew it was you who tipped off the staff members who were abusing the Aspen Ranch survivors stupid
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 18, 2012, 09:41:46 PM »
just like a fucking COCKROACH kill one puppet here and another sprouts there. :suicide:

seems like from reading his ranted bullshit ,his cheese is definitely slipping off his cracker.  :rofl:  :roflmao:  

The shit eater  likes to be a famous, though we wonder how that rape topic and threads are working out for him.  :jawdrop:

Danny fuckin Bennison those licsense plates don't make themselves, lol. :nods:

Danny "not a survivor" Bennison  butt soon to be a survivor, lol. :seg:

fuck you Danny "retread' Bennison .  :shamrock:

In time the truth will set us free and lock your nasty ass up , amen and thank fuckin god for that you fuckin idiot of the internet Danny fuckin Bennison. :cheers:  :shamrock:  :seg:  :nods:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 18, 2012, 10:02:24 PM »
Danny eees a good man, and will be an excellent employee at the new Elan, Ibicuy. We are looking forward to his expert training and ability to lie and decieve

He will create many survivors

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 18, 2012, 10:03:55 PM »
Uncle Danny is a rapist. He raped my Mommy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 18, 2012, 10:06:20 PM »
Quote from: "Jillian Dole is Quite Fuckable"
Uncle Danny is a rapist. He raped my Mommy
We know he did dear, but there's nothing we can do now but wait for him to slip up

Your mother deserves justice

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 18, 2012, 10:07:26 PM »
Thank you officer. That drunk should die in jail

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 18, 2012, 10:20:26 PM »
:shamrock:

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 18, 2012, 10:21:39 PM »
Quote from: "I want to eat Jillian Doles Pussy"
:shamrock:
Jesus Christ Danny, that's your niece. Do you have any hint of decency?
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 18, 2012, 10:37:33 PM »
Casey Jones was a son of a bitch; Drove his train through a 30 foot ditch; Came on out with his dick in his hand; Said "Listen ladies, I'm a hell of a man!"; Went into town and lined up a hundred; Swore up and down he'd fuck every one; Fucked 98 'til his balls turned blue; Then he backed off, jacked off, and fucked the other two!

Only two things come from Oklahoma, steers and queers

I don't see any horns

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 18, 2012, 10:38:39 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Bennisons"
Casey Jones was a son of a bitch; Drove his train through a 30 foot ditch; Came on out with his dick in his hand; Said "Listen ladies, I'm a hell of a man!"; Went into town and lined up a hundred; Swore up and down he'd fuck every one; Fucked 98 'til his balls turned blue; Then he backed off, jacked off, and fucked the other two!

Only two things come from Oklahoma, steers and queers

I don't see any horns
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline .T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 18, 2012, 10:43:35 PM »
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 18, 2012, 10:56:51 PM »
Really....
Penny wrote:
"I don't think she was saying that banning Danny was wrong. I think she is saying that a hunt to ban so-called "trolls" would be counter to the type of free thought discussion we like to pride ourselves in here. I agree. Danny was an exception because he repeatedly crossed the line into flat out abuse."
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************these words below were written by Danny "the fruitcake eater " Bennison,lol.

I don't think you know what marietta meant either, Pennywise. Marietta definitely did not have the background that some of you had. Don't drag marietta into your blatant denial. As a member of this site, Penny, I feel before you cast judgements it is your job to find the truth and by your comment here you have no interest.
Danny crossed the line, OK. Did you and your friends cross the line into abuse when you slandered Danny by stating he dragged a 14 year old girl around tied to the back of a vehicle. Do you think people here crossed the line when they slandered Danny by stating he raped a young girl and sodomized Wayne Kernochan. Do you think they slandered Danny by inferring that just because a short memoir was written by a uncorroborated and unverified author who mentioned Danny as a perpetrator of abuses while being employed for a Treatment Center.
The list grows long as your selective memory goes short, Penny.
Let me state two more pieces of information here that you members also don't know. The young lady being toss around here like last week newspaper, her name was Mary Jones. Mary Jones died in the early eighties she was beaten to death in So.Providence R.I. Danny knew Mary well they were both close in age and spent almost 2 years as residents in Elan.
Second the woman supposedly Danny raped her name is Yvette Portella and she lives in Puerto Rico. In 1975 both of them came to Elan within months of one another. Yes they had a thing for one another but it was never acted on. Danny left Elan for good in 1978 and Yvette left later in 1978. Upon leaving with in the month Yvette had flown down to Louisiana to be with Danny. This lasted about a month and she flew back up to Connecticut. Danny came up shortly after to help with moving her back down. Well this didn't go well because her family forbade her to go. Her father and brother did not like her being involved with a white man. So she relented and Danny left without her. They stayed in touch for a short time then life moved on.
To wrap this up, several people from Elan who don't like Danny knew of his affection for both of these women. So what better way to hurt him. Make it look like he abused them.
Everything I just posted I got from Fornits and the Facebook Elan sites much of Dannys history with Elan is there, if you want to find it. I found it because I wanted to know about this guy who was getting his butt handed to him all the time.
All of you can go over and read the volumes of crap that has been posted about this guy, it is already legendary amongst survivors of T/C's. The only time someone has something to say about the fabricated crap posted on Google or Fornits is when they want to hurt Danny.
Penny please don't mislead this forum into believing that members here did not abuse Danny also. Several members of your party actually started the abuse, JR and Cause threw the first salvos.
They are abusing me right now and I never did a damn thing to anyone here. Just because my writing skills are on par with Danny's. Sorry fella's but I am just aint as edjamacated as sum of you folks.
I'll try though.

Danny was banned because Orange probably didn't see all the posts and he is partial to the XA's.
I have read every post that was posted for the last 3 weeks that concerned this fight and the abuse was mutual and prevalent from both sides. No body here should be trolling around acting as if they were the better member.
Guys this could be a great site if some of you would recognize that being civil is a good quality. That having a debate is healthy and exciting and makes coming here a pleasure. There is no need for the personal attacks.
Penny, the exception is.........there should not be one.

Time can not be bought.........

Perplexity

Sat, 02/18/2012 - 18:46

You ventured an opinion?
I still haven't seen any written words speaking of the abuse your fellow AX's wrote.
I am very happy everyone thinks I am Danny because you are at least giving the real one a break.
Maybe this was the reason I came here to give Danny, Marietta and Billy a break for a while.
Guys at least get my gender right.

Time can not be bought.........
***************************************************************************************************************************************Thank you Danny fuckin Bennison you once again prove hands down that you are indeed the idiot of fornits. You are so fuckin full of shit that we are starting to smell you thru the internet and that Banjo boy is fucked up beyond repair. We men and women of the internet have your gender correct you are androgynous. You are a true masochist with some very sick traits. you are a treat to watch for us who have Masters in Psychology. You are an idiot,and a seriously mentally ill person.

You really expect the good folks on the Orange Paper Forum to actually believe that you are not the infamous Danny fuckin Bennison ,then your sickness's far exceed anything known to man . You are one deluded distorted sick fuck .and Danny many ,and we mean many folks on orange and here on fornits really believe that you are the sick fuck that has been accused of the horrible crimes against children by your accuser and we also believe that the book accurately portrays you as the sick deviant assistant director of the Elan school.

From orange paper posters to you, a hearty fuck you Danny fuckin Bennison!!!

ps..... Danny time can be bought you know like when you buy the time of a male prostitute , you are buying time you fuckin idiot of the internet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 18, 2012, 11:18:37 PM »
by Panny Boy ยป 3 minutes ago

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
http://networkedblogs.com/tVog5

http://enjoytablet.blogspot.com/2012/02 ... witterfeed

http://shaeeza.blogspot.com/p/book-reviews.html

http://plaidearthworm.blogspot.com/2012 ... -awry.html

http://twitter.com/#!/myandroidcellph/s ... 8313026560

http://readreviews.net/p/a-life-gone-aw ... B007055KA8

http://twitter.com/#!/BLFeed/statuses/1 ... 8105282560

There's lots more Dan

Instead of telling Danny there is more, just post them. Are you supposed to be threatening me with more sites and blogs you put your book on. Wayne why are you so infatuated and/or controlled by Danny's reaction to you. Why does it matter so much?
You wrote a book move on.Panny Boy

Because Danny fuckin Bennison he has done more than write a book about you , he has accused you of sodomizing him while he was in your care while you were an abusive assistant director at the Elan School.

sure ,sure the statute of limitations have passed and you JUST MIGHT escape justice ,though think about it idiot bennison if your  chronic abuser ,,,,,,,,,raped you ,,,,,wouldn't it be hard for you to move on.

Ya danny fuckin Bennison think about it you look more and more fuckin guilty everyday. thats just what everyone sees and thats a good reson why ,,,,,asshat bennison.

And you still abuse him !!!!!!

Offline .T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 18, 2012, 11:28:55 PM »

Danny the hornless homo Bennison assaults people on Orange Papers?

How strange

:clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 18, 2012, 11:47:56 PM »
If they are breathing and can think for themselves Danny fuckin Bennison will fuck with them under any  socked  puppets name.

like a good neighbor Danny fuckin Bennison will fuck with you there ,here ,everywhere , today , tomorrow and if you let him he fucked you yesterday.

what he really hates is a smart educated woman. He will go out of his way to fuck with them. He hates the smart women ,any women for that matter ,he hates.

And  the men ,,,,,well he will go after them for being queers cause it is how the Danny fuckin Bennison rolls. Everyone who can read knows how that sick homophobe homosexual rolls.lol. He is a walkin contradiction of the truth and a idiot  of a turd polisher.

His lies are turds that he can be found frantically polishing,lol. It is the truth , open your eyes and read ,you will be dumbfounded by his obvious lunacy.