Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 339115 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 07:46:24 PM »
Re: Communication
 by DannyB II » 30 Dec 2011, 03:24
Xelebes wrote:Oh, I know he has accused me of being you, but I take it as part of the maelström of abuse that is to be expected from him and those who have engaged him in Élan.

So, since now that you have become a expert where it concerns me. May I ask of you to please verify this whirlpool of abuse I have or still am bringing to Fornits. Maybe better yet, would you entertain
us here with your volumes of history of my abuse while at Elan and the subsequent years after. Don't be afraid to elaborate on my past relationships with members of Elan.

Guess what??? You don't get to use Wayne's testimony, memoirs or influences in your opinions. Be aware!!

Just your plain Ole Sherlock Holmes investigative instincts or tactics.
Honesty (objectivity) would be a great compliment to this forum, my dear Xelebes.
We need it desperately.
There maybe a bit of sarcasm in my words above but there is also dead seriousness.
I have had success and peace of mind. I'll take peace of mind over success, always.
DannyB II
phpBB Prolific contributor

•   Private message

Well God Dam fucken Danny Bennison the last time we looked around this was America.  And what makes America different from communistic countries  is that here we are free,  you stupid fucken idiot . A person is allowed to use anything to form their own fucken opinions. They could use their tea leaves in a fucken cup if they so fucken desired to form their opinion about any fucken thing.

Look Danny Bennison you are not a fucken employee at your place of worship the Elan School , anymore, suposedly that ended in 1978 when you got shit canned. You have violated a persons  civil rights when you tell them here in America how they are to form their opinions. Who the fuck are you to be violating an Americans right to freely form their own fucken opinions. Who the fuck are you, what makes you so fucken special.  

Thats right you commie pinko you are no body. You have no control over any one except your self . And it is obvious that you are very lacking in  self control . Fuck you, telling a person how they get to form their opinions. Really who the fuck are you.

And then you tell them to be aware!! ,sound like  hint of a threat to me .

And Danny Bennison the only thing that you posted that is true in this spew of horseshit of yours  is that you do so  desperately do,  need honesty in your life. You need to get honest Danny Bennison and stop telling Americans how and what they are allowed to use to form their fucken opinions. As far objectivity ,really Danny Bennison you need to know what a word means before you use it , you are the most unobjective cock suckin man whore on the planet .

This is fucken America , people died for our right, to form our own opinions freely , you  fucken asshole pinko commie turd  polisher. You have  disrespect the men and women in uniform and you disrespect all that have given the ultimate sacrifice, their lives. So that we can be free from asshole dictators  wannabes  like you.

Really who the fuck are you  cocksucker!  I am dead serious you fucken commie pinko. You are a no fucken body ,fucken bully. You  are the  fornits coward idiot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2012, 08:12:53 PM »
Danny told people on Face Book that he is a veteran.

That is a lie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2012, 08:16:17 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison the Abusive Elan staff member who drags residents behind his car and threatens women online The Fornits idiot"
Our resident Ass Director is deluded because he loved Elan, and can't consider what they were doing abuse

Danny thought he earned the right to beat children, like the staff that beat on him. He saw this as normal. His Daddy beat him like a cheap rug, and his mother sexually abused him. He said in group that he had an encounter with his sister, but it wasn't an encounter. What he described was rape. Sorry Danny, but it's time to start telling the truth about you

You didn't drive the van, Joe Rodriguez did

You never looked so happy. You were born for that place, that's why you were working Juan Fererria the way you were. You were going to ask him for a job

He knows you Dan Dan, he's read the group discussions. There's no way in hell he would have hired you

Carry on

This would explain his ability to goad and disrespect survivirs of other programs

Re: We are investigating "Young Men and Women for Change"
by DannyB II » 23 Dec 2011, 19:53

Froderik wrote:
Is this Obama sanctioned nazi youth camp bullshit, or what?

Is this what you learned in Straight or was it from your lilly white mama.I have had success and peace of mind. I'll take peace of mind over success, always.DannyB II
phpBB Prolific contributor

Private message

This is one of hundreds of Danny bennison's attacks on survivors of other programs. Totally unprovoked and just as stupid as can be. What We all want to know Danny Bennison were you jealous of Joe Rodriguez  and is that why you are such a bitter old fart  .

I am sorry ,really I don't feel sorry for this piece of shit at all. There are many people here on this planet that have gone thru far worse abuse that Danny Bennison could ever have deal twith and they don't abuse survivors.Hell they don't abuse people period.

And no Danny Bennison I do not consider you a survivor. In my opinion you are a abuser of survivors , no doubt about that .Survivor no. you see Danny Bennison there are people that have really endured serious abuse and they are the nicest people. Very different from how you talk to people . Really what did Froderik do that was so bad.

The idiot of fornits yes.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2012, 10:05:32 PM »
Danny is misunderstood. He's a great person.

He told me you rotten little pricks were defaming him. I see it's worse than he said.

Danny is a survivor too. You are his brethren. Accept that and move on to closing down programs  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2012, 10:09:39 PM »
Froderik

by DannyB II » 25 Sep 2011, 20:46
This is a perfect example of Straight Inc survivors showing fornits and really the rest of us just how biased, hypercritical and abusive they can be towards someone they don't like. I have had to endure this abuse from many who belong to this forum. If you were to follow Froderik on his travels around the TTI circuit this guy is way out in front screaming the loudest about justice for survivors.
I am a survivor who has been defamed and maliciously slandered and you would think Forederik at the very least would way the evidence and let it sift to see where it is going but No!! he has to ridicule.
Guys I am sick and tired of the immaturity from seasoned members that say the are advocates for survivors. Well if you are then show it. You have no idea who Wayne is, if what he said is true, and if the
content of the book is accurate. Your only relationship with Wayne is on the internet. No one has come forward to state this book is factual, no one.
Now you can say the same for me no one has come forward to authenticate what I am saying. But here is one tidbit that Wayne doesn't have, many folks here besides Wayne know I went to Elan and they are not saying things like he is saying nor are they endorsing or agreeing with him. They know for a damn fact I never committed any of these atrocities Wayne has alleged.
This book has taken me a while to get right with and decide what it was I needed to do. Well I am committed to clearing my name and I am asking for fairness, Froderik just think if someone was doing this to you. I am asking Straight Survivors to just consider a truce and allow me to straighten this out.
I am not asking you to get behind me but why can't you just stand beside me and see where this goes. That is all I am asking. My facts will be put forth as I know them. I think you will find what I have to say is credible and with substance.
Thanks Danny

Froderik this is what I am referring to.

Re: It is the gay Indian in my cupboard

New postby Froderik » Today, 11:17 am

Dethgurl wrote:

elanasshole wrote:Danny Bennison theme song - It is the gay Indian in my cupboard

http://www.neilrogers.com/sounds/dat001/179.mp3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2012, 10:16:57 PM »
Snip:--

"So, white man, what are you going to call me, Master or Daddy, or what?"

"No offense, but I want it rough, so I want to get you angry. I'll call you, Nigger." He pointed to Jamal's two friends. "I'll call them the same."

Jamal smiled. "Okay, Mister Badass white boy, then Niggers it is." He looked at his friends who shook their heads and laughed. "But, this is gonna get real rough. You got a safe word?"

"What's a safe word?"

Jamal nodded. "I like you, but we get the money up front."

"You can trust me. I own a 167 man construction crew. I'm good for it."

"Uh-uh, no way. We gets paid up front."

"Okay, but this better be good."

"What's your name white boy?"

"You can call me Danny."

--Snip:

:whip:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2012, 10:21:30 PM »
On April 1st, 2012, the one year anniversary of the closing of Elan, "The Abduction and Cruel Rape of Danny Bennison", will be coming to Amazon, Barnes&Noble and Smashwords for your enjoyment

It will be worth the 99 cents :)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2012, 10:37:38 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:41:50 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2012, 10:38:27 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:42:06 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2012, 12:02:55 AM »
It will be an event to remember

Like his obituary

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2012, 09:39:18 AM »
Quote from: "Doctor Miller Newton"

He told me you rotten little pricks were defaming him. I see it's worse than he said.

Danny is a survivor too. You are his brethren. Accept that and move on to closing down programs  :roflmao:

Hold on there Dr. Newton, if you read the thread, you will realize these are the words that Danny Bennison has written on fornits. I have been reading for years lol.These are actual quotes and comments of his and it seems that he does either lie or try to malign other people, or just outright abuse. Lol once a director always a director. There are many of his posts that I am sure are going to make it to this topic.

As for him writing a book ,I just don't know  if it would be worth  reading , I told that elanian  ,Kenny ,when he came to pick me up on the day Elan closed  and carried me home ,that some one really ought to write a book about what went on inside this place, that Hollywood couldn't come up with the stuff that went on inside here. Absolutely it's true no one would really believe except the residents that lived it. Looking back on it all lol, we were some really creative people.

I don't think any book written by Danny Bennison could ever be accurate about Elan. Since Danny Bennison can't remember conversations he has had with me , let alone Joe or Marty or Peter or Ken or Dave and he states that. Nor was he there for the really good crazy incidents like haha the two kids that ran away whit out their shoes in a foot of snow and got frostbite  so bad that one lost parts of their  toes , Amazing how abusive we made it, that kids would try run away with out socks and shoes in a foot of snow. . Its too bad Danny Bennison   has to rely on stories passed down thru the line, stories of what went on in Elan .

We use to get the kids to play a game called "telephone ",Danny Bennison played it . It was a simple game where a sentence was told to a kid and then that kid whispered  it to another kid and so on the line it went . It was always the same whether it was 7 kids or 20 kids the out come was always the same .

This by the way Dr. Newton was a teaching tool ,to teach the kids about how facts can get distorted thru hearsay, rumors or out right gossip.. It was a favorite of mine because a simple sentence  "like the black car hit the large oak tree and burt into flames" , could end up after being whispered thru 20 different kids as , "the tractor trailor carrying  oak flooring overturned on the interstate and burst into flames ". It was a fun game to watch. not as much fun as what we did to those residents though, lol.

My point is Dr. Newton is that Danny's "stories" or what he thinks is true about elan  are just him being on the end of a long  line in playing that funny  little  game of "telephone". And of course the stuff people remember about him , well lets just say denial won't hold up in a court of law.In fact if I remember Danny Bennison and  it is not wit many fond memories , he made me feel like he was trying to one up me  when he was an assistant  director , but thats neither here or there.

I say this to clear my conscience a little .there was another car dragging incident . I directed some residents to tie Jennifer Stamler to the back of a car one night as it was already dark and I made her run behind that car . I think Bob Carl was the one of the few drivers . Therefore it was not the only time this type of therapy was administrated in elan. It really wasn't therapy for Jennifer , it was more therapy for me , she wasn't fat she was just something that I could keep the house focused on ,because she was such a dingy ditsy ,loud  girl and residents could be made to easily hate her. She provided a oppourtunity to rally around the residents and give them something to vent their frustrations from being in that place on. she was the glorified scrapegoat until we directors found another weak goofy resident that we could use, and make the house hate.Each hpuse had one and they were actually a few to a house .

I know it sounds sick and we may have very well driven this young adult insane , but what me worry Dr. Newton ,not a chance in hell for that .I do  believe me it kept many kids from running away and for me it was fun ,it gave me power, that you can only imagine and it was so much fun. Man the car incident with Jennifer was the nicest thing we did to her. I directed some sick ,and my god, I mean sick stuff to have happened to that girl.  As well as stuff to other residents. Man the stuff we did and got kids to do . I never would have believed it , but children will pretty much do anything thats really sick to another child if an adult tells them to do it , I mean some really sick stuff. Even the adults back in those day when we had children and adults in the same house boy they had no qualms  when we told them to abuse.I was though  amazed at the brutality that children would and could put other children  thru., I mean hell I had no training with children. I learned fast that children have an innate need to please and seek praise ,and boy that made it so easy. The residents did our directed dirty work and we the directors and other employees collected the big paycheck and went home everynight .

I will tell you this Dr. Newton I was intimdated by the really smart residents , and man we had some that were utterly brilliant . Also the staminia that these some of these children ,that took the abuse ,the fortitude that these little kids had in the face of this abuse was overwhelming at times. We treated some of those children like animals ,infact most really all of them ,and they would survive oour abuse. Newton with all due respect  you didn't come close to what we did to those children. We had dayrooms where anything went , boy oh boy it was worse than what went on in a juvenile detention center. And Dr. Newton when I say anything went I mean anything went.Its really a wonder more people from elan have not killed themselves after what we put them thru.

Danny Bennison clearly was not one of these types ,he bothered me for other reasons, though.

Ya I told Kenny that really someone ought to ritght a book about that place , because no body not even Hollywood could have come up with the stuff that we hahahaha directors pulled on those adults and kids. The early days , end of 73 to end of 83 were the most fun for me. I don't care about a book being written because the Maine Statue of limitations  protects me and any way I am old and fat and much closer to death  than people realize ,that by the time a good book about elan comes out ,I'll be in the ground.

Ya if Danny Bennison is writting a book ,on elan I wouldn't buy it . Now some of you other residents man ,you all have a gold mine of stories ,and yes you should scribble one out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2012, 10:08:54 AM »
:agree:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2012, 10:22:31 AM »
Quote from: "Jeffery Gottlieb,Director of Elan"
Quote from: "Doctor Miller Newton"

Hold on there Dr. Newton, if you read the thread, you will realize these are the words that Danny Bennison has written on fornits. I have been reading for years lol.These are actual quotes and comments of his and it seems that he does either lie or try to malign other people, or just outright abuse. Lol once a director always a director. There are many of his posts that I am sure are going to make it to this topic.

As for him writing a book ,I just don't know  if it would be worth  reading , I told that elanian  ,Kenny ,when he came to pick me up on the day Elan closed  and carried me home ,that some one really ought to write a book about what went on inside this place, that Hollywood couldn't come up with the stuff that went on inside here. Absolutely it's true no one would really believe except the residents that lived it. Looking back on it all lol, we were some really creative people.

I don't think any book written by Danny Bennison could ever be accurate about Elan. Since Danny Bennison can't remember conversations he has had with me , let alone Joe or Marty or Peter or Ken or Dave and he states that. Nor was he there for the really good crazy incidents like haha the two kids that ran away whit out their shoes in a foot of snow and got frostbite  so bad that one lost parts of their  toes , Amazing how abusive we made it, that kids would try run away with out socks and shoes in a foot of snow. . Its too bad Danny Bennison   has to rely on stories passed down thru the line, stories of what went on in Elan .

We use to get the kids to play a game called "telephone ",Danny Bennison played it . It was a simple game where a sentence was told to a kid and then that kid whispered  it to another kid and so on the line it went . It was always the same whether it was 7 kids or 20 kids the out come was always the same .

This by the way Dr. Newton was a teaching tool ,to teach the kids about how facts can get distorted thru hearsay, rumors or out right gossip.. It was a favorite of mine because a simple sentence  "like the black car hit the large oak tree and burt into flames" , could end up after being whispered thru 20 different kids as , "the tractor trailor carrying  oak flooring overturned on the interstate and burst into flames ". It was a fun game to watch. not as much fun as what we did to those residents though, lol.

My point is Dr. Newton is that Danny's "stories" or what he thinks is true about elan  are just him being on the end of a long  line in playing that funny  little  game of "telephone". And of course the stuff people remember about him , well lets just say denial won't hold up in a court of law.In fact if I remember Danny Bennison and  it is not wit many fond memories , he made me feel like he was trying to one up me  when he was an assistant  director , but thats neither here or there.

I say this to clear my conscience a little .there was another car dragging incident . I directed some residents to tie Jennifer Stamler to the back of a car one night as it was already dark and I made her run behind that car . I think Bob Carl was the one of the few drivers . Therefore it was not the only time this type of therapy was administrated in elan. It really wasn't therapy for Jennifer , it was more therapy for me , she wasn't fat she was just something that I could keep the house focused on ,because she was such a dingy ditsy ,loud  girl and residents could be made to easily hate her. She provided a oppourtunity to rally around the residents and give them something to vent their frustrations from being in that place on. she was the glorified scrapegoat until we directors found another weak goofy resident that we could use, and make the house hate.Each hpuse had one and they were actually a few to a house .

I know it sounds sick and we may have very well driven this young adult insane , but what me worry Dr. Newton ,not a chance in hell for that .I do  believe me it kept many kids from running away and for me it was fun ,it gave me power, that you can only imagine and it was so much fun. Man the car incident with Jennifer was the nicest thing we did to her. I directed some sick ,and my god, I mean sick stuff to have happened to that girl.  As well as stuff to other residents. Man the stuff we did and got kids to do . I never would have believed it , but children will pretty much do anything thats really sick to another child if an adult tells them to do it , I mean some really sick stuff. Even the adults back in those day when we had children and adults in the same house boy they had no qualms  when we told them to abuse.I was though  amazed at the brutality that children would and could put other children  thru., I mean hell I had no training with children. I learned fast that children have an innate need to please and seek praise ,and boy that made it so easy. The residents did our directed dirty work and we the directors and other employees collected the big paycheck and went home everynight .

I will tell you this Dr. Newton I was intimdated by the really smart residents , and man we had some that were utterly brilliant . Also the staminia that these some of these children ,that took the abuse ,the fortitude that these little kids had in the face of this abuse was overwhelming at times. We treated some of those children like animals ,infact most really all of them ,and they would survive oour abuse. Newton with all due respect  you didn't come close to what we did to those children. We had dayrooms where anything went , boy oh boy it was worse than what went on in a juvenile detention center. And Dr. Newton when I say anything went I mean anything went.Its really a wonder more people from elan have not killed themselves after what we put them thru.

Danny Bennison clearly was not one of these types ,he bothered me for other reasons, though.

Ya I told Kenny that really someone ought to ritght a book about that place , because no body not even Hollywood could have come up with the stuff that we hahahaha directors pulled on those adults and kids. The early days , end of 73 to end of 83 were the most fun for me. I don't care about a book being written because the Maine Statue of limitations  protects me and any way I am old and fat and much closer to death  than people realize ,that by the time a good book about elan comes out ,I'll be in the ground.

Ya if Danny Bennison is writting a book ,on elan I wouldn't buy it . Now some of you other residents man ,you all have a gold mine of stories ,and yes you should scribble one out.

Thank you for your inciteful comment Jeffery  Gottlieb , I now understand what this topic is all about , it is a collection of Danny Bennisons musing from the annals of fornits.

Jeffery if you don't mind I do have one question ? If I may what is a scrapegoat?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2012, 11:58:28 AM »
Ah Doctor Newton , lol seems like we both have issues with spelling , never mind I knew that you meant insightful and not the word inciteful .

I would think that if you were incited from what I had written  you would be fairly angry .  Lol I realize this is not the case .

Yes the word scrapegoat lol does not exist. I meant to write the word scapegoat ,you know blaming a person for the sins of others , like a false conviction . In elan we used kids as scapegoats to focus the on going hatred caused by the very nature of being in  our program. A child would or person who was annoying or loud or just a little obnoxious  would be brought up on minor charges for some serious confrontation  by the house ,all the other residents . We would incite the house unbeknowst to them to really get in touch with their hatred and ,since the elan program  functioned by  creating  fear and pain it was very easy to get the residents riled up into a shark like feeding frenzy of anger and hatred that we would then have focused on the individual that we were using as a scapegoat at that particular time.

It was generally children and some adults that were not really liked by the  house as a whole ,the whole group of residents of  a given  house. We did this because first and formost , because it was fun for us as directors, you have no idea how powerful it made us feel ,we were gods in their eyes.  And like I said we could let the residents as a group blow off steam from simply just being in the pressure cooker atmosphere that we directors maintained. We did this in sometyhing called the general meeting s and the cowboy kickass and also sometimes the violence or hatered that we strove to create would escalate to the ring.

It also made the ones thinking about running away that if they did and god forbid got caught ,lol, they would know what would be heading down the pike. It was like a deterent to keep children from running away and the ones thast did ,and we caught most man o man did they pay. And usually we would use them as our new scapegoats.

The ring was the highest form of entertainment for us directors. Heck old Joe , hes dead so I can say this would want to be called when it was a big kid or adult being put in the ring. He liked to see the fights and lets say friendly wagers were made. Peter McCann went in the ring with a kid once a very big kid  , he was a director , the kid didn't even have a chance though  Peter just slammed that kid before he cold put up his arms ,got him off balance and then proceeded to work him like a 5 armed paper hanger.

Yeah those were the days, now don't get me wrong ,some kids like Burt Tookywitz ,lol he was the one that set fire to the house in Sebago late late 73 and man when Joe got him finally to Poland Springs and asked him "Burt  you burned my house down ?" and then Joe said Burt why you'd burn my house down and Burt said you all are crazy sick fuckers , now Newton that kid got worked over .  He was no scapegoat . He was guilty. He got crushed ,wonder we didn't get him killed, like that other kid Phil.

Scapegoats were used to give the houses someone to vent the anger on for simply being in elan . They scapegoats were usually weaker in spirit and usually dimunitive in size. Like for instasnce Chris HoneyBadger. Now he was a tiny kid. So many of them were ,a few were women like Jennifer Stamler who I spoke to you about in an earlier post. I hope I have cleared this up for you.

Marty has a great story about a kid and the word scapegoat, though I doubt he will ever tell it cause he is more worried about prison ,lol, I keep telling him they can't touch us ,don't worry about it . but any way Marty Kruglik has a great story about how he abused a kid over that word and man it backfired in his face.

We would use anything to make these childrens lives a pure living hell. It was fun Doctor Newton. We went home at night. We got paid for it which was truly amazing. The sicker the stuff we thought up for these kids the better it was for us. Sleep deprivation ,man we co uld make these kids hallucinate from lack of sleep. The residents  had a word for it they called it getting "twisted".

Hope this answers your question Doctor Newton.

Jeffery

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2012, 12:08:21 PM »
It seems you're not too well-liked here, are you, Bennison? And for good reason apparently, eh? I don't need to rebut your posts back to me; the people speak for themselves! Daniel Lee Bennison, there is no doubt in my heart you are guilty as charged. Your constant attempts to deny these valid charges makes you look like more of an idiot every time you deny them. I suggest you admit to these people what a shit-bag you were while you were at Elan and let it go at that. Just be a mensch and do that and then get the fuck out of here for a while, as I am extremely tired of seeing your name defile this corner of cyberspace.

Don't go away mad, Bennison -- just go away!